Skinship and Jealousy

Confession Between Two

U-KISS - Words That Hurt Me

---------------------------------------------

It was morning and you went to your desk to get your books for school. You placed the books that you needed inside your bag and something caught your eyes. It was the handkerchief. You picked it up. [I should really return this to him] and placed it into your bag.

L.Joe was waiting for you outside of your house. He stretched his arms and yawned. "Man I'm tired" he said.

Just then you ran out of your house, locked your door and raced to where L.Joe was. You were puffing. "Sorry for making you wait oppa-" you looked up and saw his cheek was bruised and the side of his lip was red due to the blood.

He saw you looking at it and place his helmet on to cover it up. "Hop on, I need to take you to school" he said. You nodded and hopped onto the back.

L.Joe drove past a chemist and you looked back to it. [I should buy oppa and the others medicines]. You wrapped your arms around his waist tighter and leaned on his back. L.Joe noticed your tight grip and he turned his head slightly and smiled.

The two of you reached school and you took your helmet off. You handed it to L.Joe, "are you sure you're alright oppa??" you asked. You were concerned about the bruise and his bleeding lip. He nodded. "Don't need to worry about me. I'm strong remember" he pumped his fist up. You smiled and nodded. He then pulled you in for a hug. "Thanks for caring for me" he whispered to your ear. "No worries" you whispered back.

Jaybeom was walking to school when he saw you and L.Joe hugging. He stopped and stared at the two of you. [She's cheating on me already?!]. He glared at the two of you and then smirked to himself. "Yo Soohyo!!" he yelled.

You let go of L.Joe and the two of you looked at who was calling your name. Jaybeom was waving at you with a bright smile on his face. You saw him and waved back, "it's Jaybeom..".

L.Joe scoffed and looked the other way. Jaybeom walked over to you and slung his arm around your neck. Your eyes widened and looked at him with your lips pressed together. [I feel awkward.. Byunghun oppa is here].

"We should get to class right Soohyo" Jaybeom asked you, ignoring that L.Joe was giving him death glares.

You nodded, "yeah we should" you looked over at L.Joe who had a pissed off expression. "Oppa.." he looked your way and his expression softened. "I have to go now" you waved to him. He waved back and gave a quick glare to Jaybeom and took off.

"What's wrong with him??" Jaybeom asked. "He just had a bad day yesterday" you explained to him. "Oh. Well let's head to class" he still had his arm around your neck and lead you into the school.

Zico was walking down the stairs when he heard your voice. [That sounds like Soohyo]. He looked up with a smile but soon that smile vanished when he saw Jaybeom's arm around your neck. He slowly stopped and looked at you two.

"I haven't been to school for a long time, you missed me??" Jaybeom asked. You cleared your throat, "why would I miss a guy like you" you answered, calmly. Jaybeom placed his hand over his chest, "ahh~ I'm so hurt!! You didn't miss me at all??" he pouted a bit. You looked at him and chuckled. You patted his shoulder, "there there, Jaybeom" you comforted him.

He grabbed your arm and took it off his shoulder. He looked into your eyes, "why don't you call me oppa??".

"O-oppa..." you said, shocked. He nodded. "Remember you used to call me that all the time" he had a serious face. "Umm I-I don't.. know" you looked away. He came closer to you, "you seriously won't call me oppa anymore??"

"... I might" you were still looking away. [Why is he so close to my face??].

He then pulled you into a hug. Zico's eyes widened at the skinship. He didn't realized that his hand was folded into a fist. [Why can't I look away?? Or at least smile for her.. Why do I just want to go over there and pull him off of her??..]. Zico inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Jay-Jaybeom, what are you doing??" you asked, panicking.

"I like you Soohyo" your eyes widened at his confession. "I've fallen for you. I wish we could start over again" he hugged you tighter.

"......." you opened your mouth to say something but nothing was coming out. You were stunned at the confession and your body froozed up, your limbs felt numb. In the corner of your eyes you saw someone looking at you. You turned your head and saw Zico. Your eyes widened and pushed Jaybeom off immediately, like you have been caught doing something wrong.

"Zico" you said. He looked down and back up, this time smiling widely like nothing was bothering him. "Hey Soohyo" he waved. [He looked sad before.. wonder what happened]. You smiled and waved back, "hi Zico".

"Was I interrupting something??" he asked.

You looked at Jaybeom who was staring back at you, "no, I was just about to leave for class" you glanced and Jaybeom and back at Zico. Jaybeom sighed deeply and place his hands into his pant pocket. "I'll be waiting for your answer" he said and walked away before you could say anything.

"My answer..." you sighed and looked to the floor. "Why the heavy sigh for??" You looked up to see Zico walking towards you. You shook your head, "nothing, it's not important".

"I'll walk you to class" Zico offered. You nodded and the two of you left.

On the way to class, Zico sometimes steal glances at you. You were looking down and thinking about how to answer to Jaybeom's confession. [Should I accept it.. or not?? Aish!!]. You weren't watching where you were going and triped over a bump on the ground. Zico quickly wrapped his arm your waist with one hand and the other held onto your arm.

You sighed in relief and looked up to thank Zico but frooze. His face was right in front of your's. He also frooze as well. [We're so close..]. For some reason you couldn't take your eyes off each other.

U-Kwon and B-Bomb was walking the opposite direction. They were happily chatting when U-Kwon spotted you and Zico.

"Look" U-Kwon nodded his head at the both of you's. B-Bomb looked and a smile grew on his face. "What do we have here" he said rather loudly. The both of you looked up at the same time and saw the two of them smirking. You both straightened up and looked the opposite direction from each other.

B-Bomb and U-Kwon smiled at each other. "What were you guys doing??" B-Bomb raised an eyebrow.

You blushed, "nothing.. I tripped and Zico helped me that's all". Zico nodded, agreeing.

B-Bomb glanced at the both of you, "well we're heading off, Zico want to come??" B-Bomb looked at Zico, who was glancing back at you. "Ummm.." he didn't know what to say. You looked at him, "I can walk to class by myself, you can go with U-Kwon and B-Bomb" you smiled. He nodded.

"Okay then, bye" he waved and left with them.

You look at the back of Zico leaving, you smiled to yourself and walked off to class. Zico glanced back and saw you walking away, he turned his head forward and smiled. [What's this feeling??]. He place his hand onto his chest and his heart was beating fast.

-----------------

It was after school and also it was time for your answer to Jaybeom. You had been thinking about it for the whole day and finally came up with an answer. [I hope I made the right choice]. You held your breathe and exhaled deeply.

When you reached outside of the school, you waited for Jaybeom. You were pacing around and looking at the ground. Just then you received a text message. It was from L.Joe.

"Going to pick you up late.. wait for me!! I'll come as soon as I can" - Byunghun oppa.

[Hey I can buy oppa the medicine now]. You started to walk when you received another text, this time it was from Jaybeom.

"You don't have to answer to me now. I'll give you time" - Jaybeom.

For some reason you felt relieved that he's giving you extra time to think it over. [Wait, does that mean I don't have to wait for him today??]. You thought for a while and decided to shrug it off and walk to the chemist.

On the other hand, Jaybeom closed his phone after texting you and leaned back onto the wall. He didn't know why but he had a feeling that you didn't like him as much as he thought you would. [The way that Zico was looking at her.. does he like her or something??]. He thought back to the time you pushed him off of you when you saw Zico. [Her expression competely changed]. He took a deep breathe and walked home.

You finally reached the chemist and was looking around to find the right medicine. As you were searching across the shelf you saw someone walking through the door. You looked up and saw that it was Zico and U-Kwon. They headed straight to the counter and the cashier gave them something in a packet. [Is that medicine??]. You continued to look.

"Ahh my shoulder hurts from yesterday" U-Kwon girpped onto his left shoulder.

"My hand feels numb for some reason.. stupid fight yesterday" Zico was massaged his hand. U-Kwon sighed, "if it wasn't for her than I would of never interferred. I hope we didn't mess with the wrong people" U-Kwon took the medicine bag and left with Zico.

You looked at the two of them leave and felt guilty. [I should of never let them joined in.. But Byunghun oppa and the others were getting hurt. I just can't stand there and let that happen to them]. You saw the medicine and took it to the counter.

When you left the chemist, you received at text from L.Joe.

"Where are you??"- Byunghun Oppa.

"I'm at the chemist down street" you texted. "Okay I'm coming there now. Don't move" - Byunghun oppa.

In just a few minutes L.Joe showed up on his motorcycle. He saw at what you were holding and asked, "are you sick or something??". You shook your head. "These are for you oppa and the rest of Teen Top" you handed it to him. He looked at the bag and back to you. "For us?!".

You nodded your head. "Take it. It's for the bruises". He felt touched and took the bag of medicine. You smiled and hopped onto the back. You place the helmet on and he raced down the streets.

"Yah Soohyo, thanks for caring about us" L.Joe said while driving.

"It's okay. Plus I always care to Teen Top!!" you giggled.

He smiled and you wrapped your arms around his waist tighter. [But I should also thank Block B. I wonder if the other members beside Zico and U-Kwon are injured].