Plan in Action

Confession Between Two

2PM - Tick Tock ft. Yoon Eun Hye

-----------------------------------------------

Janmi was walking down the stairs and saw Zico sitting by himself near the fire place. She smiled to herself and walked up to him. "Hey Zico, why are you sitting all alone??" she asked him. He looked up at her and smiled. "Just thinking" he casually answered. She nodded.

She looked around and saw you and Jaybeom walking down stairs together, hand in hand. She smirked. [I gotta act now]. She swiftly wrapped her arm around Zico's arm. He flinched at her touch and stared at her, surprised at what she was doing. Before he could open his mouth to say something Janmi asked, "heard your very good at skiing, can you teach me??" she smiled at him sweetly and pulled him up.

When you saw Zico and Janmi you stopped. You looked down to see her arm around his. [Their that close already??]. You didn't know why but you felt a bit jealous. You looked away and shrugged off the feeling. You held onto Jaybeom's hand tighter. He noticed your tight grip and looked at you. "What's wrong??" he worriedly asked. You shook your head, "nothing".

---------------

You and Jaybeom were outside, standing on top of the hill, ready to slide down, you saw Janmi and Zico standing together. He looked over to you and he smiled, so you smiled back. Janmi saw this and her lips, thinking of what to do next.

"Zico" she said and made him look at her. "What is it??" he asked. "Show me again. How do you ski" she asked him, trying to act innocent and bewildered. He slightly sighed and taught her. "Here you do this" he demonstrated. She looked at him. [Sorry for using you like this..]. Although she felt guilty for using him she had no choice.

"Did you understand??" he asked her. She snapped out of her thought and nodded, "yeah I got it" she slide down her goggles and pulled herself down the slope.

She slide half way and pretended to lose her balance. "Ahh" she screamed and fell. She sat up and touched her head. Zico ran over to her to see if she was injured or not. "Are you alright??" he asked.

"Yeah.." she softly said. Zico held her waist and helped her up. She held onto him and pretended to have sprained her ankle. "Ow" she bent down to touch it. Zico looked down at her ankle, "did you hurt it??" he asked. She slowly nodded and looked up at him with teary eyes. Zico looked at her eyes and sadly smiled at her. "It's okay, here I'll help you" he held onto her and walked off with her.

Jaybeom and you were still standing on top of the slope. The two of you saw what happened and looked at their backs walking away. "I hope she's alright.." you said.

Jaybeom could see right through her acting. [She faked the whole thing didn't she??]. He was growing suspicious at why she would do this. "She'll be fine. She has Zico to look after her" he waved it off. You nodded.

Meanwhile, Janmi and Zico were sitting in the first aid room. She held an ice pack on her ankle to prevent it from swelling. "Thanks for helping me" she thanked him. "No worries" he walked over to her and looked down at her ankle. "Does it still hurt??". She shook her head. "Nope, the pain is gone" she place the ice pack down on the table.

Zico took it and placed it on her ankle again. She looked at him, surprised at his action. "Even though it doesn't hurt anymore, the swelling will still be there" he told her. She nodded her head and continued to look at him. [Wow, he's so nice..].

After staying in the first aid room for a bit, Janmi and Zico walked over to get some hot chocolate. They both sat down at a small table. Janmi drank her hot chocolate and looked up at Zico. "Where are the other Block B oppas??" she asked.

Zico looked up at her. "Oppas??" he was confused at why she was using that term. She chuckled a bit. "Block B is older than me right?? It's polite to call you guys oppas" she explained. Zico nodded, understanding what she meant. "They're probably in the arcade" he leaned back.

"Ohh" Janmi nodded and looked around trying to think of something else to say. She looked back at Zico and examined his features. [He's very handsome.. and cute]. She continued to stare at him and when he turned around to see her staring, Janmi quickly ducked her head and began drinking her hot chocolate, embarassed.

Zico continued to stare at her. [Why is she suddenly talking to me??]. He was confused.

------------

It has been a while since you have stayed at the ski resort. Janmi has been getting closer to Zico and talking to him more. Everytime Janmi saw you and Jaybeom walking together she would always act close to Zico, either hugging his arm or talking sweetly to him.

You only had 1 day left of staying at the resort then everyone had to go to home to celebrate Christmas with their families. Kyung and his uncle prepared a party for you, Block B and Teen Top. Everyone was hanging around the lounge, eating and talking.

You took a biscuit and place it in your mouth when someone came up to you and hugged your waist, which made you jump a bit. "Did I scare you??" he asked. You turned your head and saw Jaybeom. "Oppa, you should of said something" you slapped his arm.

He chuckled and held you closely. "I'll miss you" he sadly pouted. You chuckled. "Babo~" you smiled at him. He shot you a smile and the two of you walked away.

Janmi walked around the area trying to find Zico. [Where can this guy be]. She was searching for him when she bumped into someone. "Sorry" she bowed and looked up. She gasped at who it was. L.Joe was standing in front of her.

"We finally meet again, Janmi" he smiled at her, but it wasn't a sweet or friendly smile, it was more like a cold one. She gulped. "I didn't know that you went here as well.." she was scared of him. He smirked. "I can ask the same to you" he looked at her and walked away.

Zico saw her scared expression and walked up to her. "What happened?? Do you know L.Joe??" he asked. She looked at him and shook her head. "It's nothing" she reassured him. He frowned a bit and lead her over to the couch. She sat closely to him and looked at the fire place. "I can't believe that tomorrow, we all have to go back to our house.." she sadly stared at the fire.

"Seems like you don't want to go back home or something" he guessed. She nodded her head. "Mind telling me why??". She gave out a long sigh. "Me and my family don't get along" she started to tear up.

"Oh" Zico didn't know what to say, but then he just blurted out, "well you can hang out with Block B on Christmas" he smiled. She looked up, shocked at the sudden invite. "Really, you'll allow me to hang out with Block B??" He nodded. She beamed at him and hugged him. His eyes grew big and he lightly hugged her back. "Of course..".

You and Jaybeom were walking around together and on the opposite direction, Zico and Janmi were heading your way. The four of you stopped when you were facing each other. You waved to Zico. "Hey oppa" you gave him a smile. He smiled back. "Hey Soohyo".

Janmi saw Jaybeom staring at her and she quickly wrapped her arms around Zico's arm. He looked at her, shock. [What is she doing??]. She acted casually and both Jaybeom and you were bewildered at what she was doing.

"Guess what??" she started. The two of you stared at her. "Zico oppa invited me to spend Christmas with Block B" she proudly announced.

Some reason your heart just fell when you heard the news. You looked over at Zico and he stared right at you. You smiled at him and Janmi. "Have fun with Block B" was all you could say at that moment.

Jaybeom scoffed and held onto your hand. "Let's go" he looked at Janmi. "Bye" was all he said to her. She coldly stared at him leading you away. Janmi stared at his back walking away and turned to the front again. [Damn it, he's not reacting. I need to make it more convincing].

Zico some what regretted inviting Janmi to the spend Christmas with Block B. [Why did she had to announced it to Soohyo for??]. Though he was confused at that, he was more confused at why she was still hugging his arm.

-------------

It was day that everyone had to leave. L.Joe was helping you place everything in his car and you held onto your handbag. You said goodbye to everyone and sat inside the car. You looked into your handbag to find the hankerchief that Zico gave to you. A smile grew on your face.

L.Joe started the car and took off. He drove past Zico and Janmi standing together. You turned your head back and looked at the two. [They must be very close friends by now]. You slowly turned to the front and stared at the road ahead.

Zico and Janmi were still at the parking lot. He held onto his car keys and looked around.

"So I guess I'll see you on Christmas then" Janmi said. Zico nodded. "So I'll meet you later then" she waved to him. She was about to walk away but ran up to him again. "Whoops forgot. I don't have your number yet" she patted the back of her neck. She took out her phone and he stared at it. Some reason he didn't want to give out his number. She stared at him. "What's wrong?? You don't want to give me your number??" she started to pout.

"No it's not that" he shook his head. He took her phone and typed in his number. She smiled brightly. "Thanks oppa!!" she hugged him. Jaybeom was driving past them and saw them two hugging. [Does this chick like him already??]. He glanced at them again and drove off.

Janmi let go of Zico and skipped off. She turned back, "it was nice meeting you Zico oppa and I can't wait to meet the rest of Block B oppas as well" she waved to him. He just waved back. "Same here" he said. He walked into his car and sank into his seat. He let out a heavy sigh and looked at his phone. It was a text from Janmi.

'This is my number. I hope we can become closer friends' - Janmi.

He just stared at the text. "Closer friends??" he asked himself. He closed his phone and began to drive off.