Apology

Confession Between Two

Navi - I Love You ft. Tablo [Rap Version]

------------------------------------------------------

It was night time and you were sitting in the lounge room. You were doing your homework but couldn't concentrate. You stared at your notes and tapped your pencil repeatedly onto your text book. [What should I do?? I should apologize to Block B for helping out Teen Top.. but how]. You were staring into space when something popped into your head. You clicked your fingers, [that's it!! I'll bake them cookies]. You closed your books and walked over to the kitchen. You wore a pink apron and started looking through the pantry for the ingredients.

After getting the ingredients you laid them down and started mixing them together. You added the eggs and the flour into the bowl. You had flour on your cheek but you didn't care and continued to bake.

"This is tiring" you slapped the back of your neck.

The cookie mixture was on the baking tray and you placed it in the oven. While waiting you decided to place your headphones on and listened to music. You were cleaning the mess that you made and started bobbing up and down to the beats of the music.

The cookies were ready and you placed them on the counter to let them cool off. You then place them into a container and closed the lid on top. You yawned and looked at the time, [2:00am!!] your eyes widened and you did a quick clean up and headed to bed.

-----------------

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You opened one eye and rubbed your other eye, tiredly. [Who can be calling me now??]. You took your phone from the lamp table and looked at the caller ID.

"Oppa.." you tiredly read. You answered it, "what is it Byunghun oppa??"

"Took you long enough to pick up" he said.

"Mianhae. Do you know what time it is.." you were tired.

"Yes, it's time for you to go to school" he sighed.

You looked at the clock and your eyes widened, "!! I'm going to be late!!" you quickly ran downstairs and saw L.Joe sitting on the couch. You stopped at the bottom of the staircase and looked at L.Joe then back to your phone.

"Get ready!!" he said. "Go" he shooed you off. You looked at him, bewildered. "How- What??". He sighed, "we're both going to be late if you don't get ready in time" he tapped on his watch. You nodded and ran to the bathroom.

After getting ready, you ran to the kitchen to get a piece of bread and place it in your mouth. You then ran up to L.Joe, grabbed his hand and the two of you ran to his motorcycle which was parked in your driveway.

"Here" he passed you a helmet. You took it and ate the bread quickly then placed the helmet on. You wrapped your arms around L.Joe's waist and he took off.

When you reached school, there were hardly any students outside. [Oh no, I'm late]. You quickly took the helmet off and waved goodbye to L.Joe, "bye oppa!! Hope you don't get in trouble for being late" you apologetically smiled.

He patted your head, "it's okay. Go before you get in trouble" he nodded towards the school. You understood and ran into the school.

When you reached your class, you were about to open the door when you suddenly remembered, [the cookies.. I left them at home]. You quickly ran outside to see if L.Joe had left and he did. You sighed unhappily and walked into the school slowly.

"Oh no.. I left them at home. Now what am I going to do.." you hung your head down and then you saw someone's shoes in front of you. You looked up to see that it was C.A.P. "Minsoo oppa..". He studied your face, "why are you so down today??" he asked.

You pouted and looked away. "Nothing.." you then suddenly shot up at him, "oppa, did you drive today??" you eagerly asked. He nodded. "Can you please take me home. I forgot something" you grabbed his arm and dragged him outside before he could answer.

-----------------

It was lunch time and you had just returned back to school with C.A.P. You were now holding the container filled with cookies. Jihae was sitting at the caferteria table by herself when the two of you joined her.

"Who's that for??" C.A.P asked, staring at the container. You held onto it and smiled to yourself, "it's just a thank you present" you grinned. "Don't tell me it's for Block B??" he assumed. You place your finger to your lips and smiled secretly. He shook his head and continued to eat his food.

Jihae looked over to see the container. "Wahh Block B is special" she nudged you. "They helped Teen Top and I just want to say thanks" you explained before she thought of something wrong. Jihae nodded in understanding and ate her food.

You were walking down the stairs and looked around to see where Block B's class was when suddenly you heard loud music coming from the class in front of you. You walked up to it and peaked through the crevace of the door. Your eyes sparkled when you saw B-Bomb, Taeil and U-Kwon dancing and the rest sitting down and talking. You straightened up and turned your back away from the door. You took a deep breathe and turned around to see someone blocking you.

You looked up to see Zico smiling, "what are you doing here??" he asked. You cleared your throat, "I just wanted to see where you guys were" you answered. He nodded. "Come in" he moved aside and the others waved you to come in. You slowly took a step forward and began to walk inside the room.

B-Bomb turned the music off and walked over to the others and sat down. They were all staring at you now.

"What's up Soohyo" U-Kwon saluted you. You chuckled and held out the container. Their eyes widened in surprise. They looked at each other and back to you.

"What's this for??" Kyung asked, tilting his head.

"It's a thank you present" they were stunned. "I just want to say thank you for helping out Teen Top and.." you looked at Zico and U-Kwon. "And I'm sorry if any of you guys got injured" you slightly bowed.

They all exchanged glances and smiled to themselves. U-Kwon sat up and walked up to you and patted your shoulder. "It's okay. Plus we wouldn't want to see our friend getting hurt" he winked at you. You beamed at him. P.O looked at the container and pointed to it. "It's cookies??".

You looked down and smiled. "I baked these last night just for you guys" you walked over to them and sat down between U-Kwon and B-Bomb. You opened the lid and everyone's jaw dropped.

"Oooo cookies!!" Taeil excitedly clapped. You chuckled at his childness and took one and gave it to him. "Here Taeil" you grinned. He took it and ate it.

Everyone then took one and bit on it. You saw Zico who was sitting in front of you and decided to give him a cookie. "Here" he looked at it and took it. For some reason he felt happy and his heart was filled with a warm feeling when he ate the cookie.

U-Kwon took another bite and suddenly asked, "when are you going to call us oppa??" You looked at him. He smiled and continued, "because I personally like Block B oppa better" he smirked at you. You lightly pushed him and the others laughed. "Well I'm not going to call you oppa" you poked your tongue out teasingly.

U-Kwon placed his hand onto his chest and laid on the floor. "That was painful" he acted like he was shot in the heart. You shook your head. "Yah sit up!!" you pulled him up but he was resisting. "Get up!!" you whinned still trying to pull him up.

"Not until you call me oppa" he whinned. You rolled your eyes. [This guy.. seriously].

"U-Kwon oppa" you said not staring at him. He lifted his head and looked at you. "Say it again" he smiled. You sighed, "U-Kwon oppa" you smiled at him. He got up and hugged you, "you called me oppa!!!" he hugged you tightly. You chuckled and looked at everyone else.

"What about us??" B-Bomb pouted.

You smiled. "B-Bomb oppa, Taeil oppa, Kyung oppa, P.O oppa, Jaehyo oppa" you stopped and looked at Zico. He was staring back at you. "Zico oppa" you said with a smile. They all hi 5 each other and laughed.

"Soohyo you called us oppa!!" Jaehyo shouted.

"We're her oppas nows!!" P.O was excited.

You just laughed at them. [Now I have Minsoo oppa, Byunghun oppa, Niel, Changjo and Chunji plus Block B oppas].

-------------------

You were walking out of your class when you saw Zico sitting by himself at the table. You decided to sit in front of him. "Hey Zico" you waved at him. He didn't look up. [Why isn't he-]. You gave out a little chuckle and repeated, "Zico.. oppa".

He smiled and looked up at you. "Soohyo, what's up??". You shook your head, "you'll act like you don't know me if I don't call you oppa right??" you gave him a soft glare. He giggled slightly. "Most likely" you laughed and looked at his hand. "Does it still hurt??" you asked him.

He saw you staring at his hand and massaged it. "It's getting better" he reassurred you.

"Here let me massage it for you" you took his hand and started massaging it.

He stared at you, stunned. His heart lit up and he could feel a tingly feeling inside of him. He still stared at you and smiled to himself.

"You know, you could of told me that you oppas got hurt. I would of bought medicine for you's. Like what I did for Byunghun oppa and the rest of Teen Top" you were concentrating on massaging his hand.

You didn't hear any reply so you looked up and saw him staring at you. For some reason you felt like your body was frozen. You couldn't move but it wasn't a scared feeling, it was something different. The two of you continued to stare at each other. "Umm.." you looked down and saw the time on your watch. Your eyes widened. "!! I have class right now" you let go of his hand and got out of your seat.

He stood up. "Do you want me to walk you to class??" he offered. You shook your head, "it's okay" you waved and ran off.

When you reached inside the building, you leaned your back onto the wall and felt your heart beat. [That was something different..]. You smiled to yourself, "Block B oppa... Zico oppa".

"Soohyo??" Jaybeom looked at you. You looked up and waved to him. "Finally I met you, let's go. We're going to be late" he grabbed your hand and lead you to class. You looked at Jaybeom's back view and smiled. [Jaybeom.. will my answer be the right choice??].