My Boyfriend

Confession Between Two

Fat Cat - Is Being Pretty Everything

--------------------------------------------------

For the past week, you and Jaybeom have been becoming closer and he would always make you happy. He would joke around with you and make you smile everyday.

You were at your locker when someone place their hands around your eyes. "Guess who~" the voice said. You smiled to yourself. "Is it Jaybeom?!" he took his hand away and you turned around to see him.

"I want you to call me oppa.. again" he frowned and crossed his arms. You chuckled. "Why would I call you that" you poke your tongue out teasingly. He poked your forehead softly. "Babo~ I'm your boyfriend" he said. You somehow still weren't used to that term yet.

"A-And what?? That doesn't mean I can't still call you by your name" you shot back. He smiled to himself. "You're still shy?? You called me oppa before remember??" he walked up to you. You stepped back but bumped into the lockers. "Come on, just call me oppa" he looked into your eyes.

You gulped at how close he was to you. "O-Oppa.." you slowly said. He smiled in satisfaction and backed away. "That's all I wanted to hear" he patted your head. You stared at him. "That doesn't mean that I'm always going to call you oppa.. I can still call you Jaybeom you know" you said and crossed your arms.

"I won't let you. If you don't call me oppa from now on then I get to punish you" he winked at you.

"What is the punishment??" you were nervous. He wagged his finger. "You just have to find out when you don't call me oppa" he smiled at you and walked away. "Bye girlfriend~" he sang.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head. [Why do I have to call you oppa.. I can just call you Jaybeom]. You sighed and walked the opposite direction.

Zico, B-Bomb and U-Kwon were walking around the school yard when they saw you sitting by yourself on the bench. They walked up to you and patted your shoulder which made you jump. "Oh oppa..  you scared me" you patted your beating chest.

"Sorry~" U-Kwon sat down next to you. "Why are you all alone??" he asked.

"Yeah, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend??" B-Bomb joined in. You looked up at Zico who didn't look to happy. [Is oppa alright?? He looks very sad these days. I wonder what happened]. You stopped thinking about Zico and answered, "I was just reading. Jaybeom has a class, so-".

"You're waiting for him" Zico finished your sentence for you. You looked up at him and nodded. U-Kwon yawned. "I'm so tired. Let's go somewhere after school. Do you want to come Soohyo??" he invited you.

"She can't come with us. She has her boyfriend to be with" B-Bomb winked at you.

"Yah, oppa.." you pushed him slightly. He just chuckled and hi 5 U-Kwon. Zico didn't join in the laughter and U-Kwon noticed. "Yah Zico. What's wrong with you these days??". Zico looked at U-Kwon and shook his head.

"I've noticed it to. Are you feeling alright??" B-Bomb was now concerned. "You're usually happy and now when we dance you don't even concentrate anymore" B-Bomb pointed out.

Zico just stared at you and back down to the floor. You felt worried about him and opened your mouth to say something but then Jaybeom came out. "Soohyo~" he sang. You looked to your right and saw him walking towards you. "Jaybeom.." you said. He stopped walking and gave you a look. You cleared your throat lightly and corrected, "oppa..".

He smiled and continued to walk over to you. He place his arm around your neck and looked at Zico, B-Bomb and U-Kwon.

"You started calling him oppa now??" U-Kwon asked. You slowly nodded. Jaybeom smiled, "of course she would. I'm her boyfriend after all" he kissed your cheek which made you blush. Zico saw the kiss and his hand balled up into a fist.

"Well then let's go. I'm hungry" Jaybeom held your hand. "I guess I'll see oppas later" you waved to them with your spare hand. You looked at Zico who was staring at you and softly smiled at him. Then Jaybeom lead you away from them.

"Bye Soohyo!!" U-Kwon called after you. B-Bomb looked at Zico suspiciously. "What's wrong with you??" he asked. Zico got out of his daze and looked at U-Kwon and B-Bomb who was staring at him. "I'm fine. I was... thinking" he then walked away.

"That guy has been acting weird these days" B-Bomb said. U-Kwon nodded, agreeing. "I wonder what's up with him".

--------------------

You were walking down the streets holding hands with Jaybeom. You both walked pass an ice cream shop and decided to order ice cream. The two of you walked into the store, hand in hand and walked to the counter.

"What flavour do you want??" Jaybeom asked. You looked at the various flavours and tapped your finger to your bottom lip, thinking. "Hmm... I'll have the green tea flavour" you pointed to it. Jaybeom nodded and looked at the flavours for himself. "And I'll have the coffee flavour".

The both of your ordered your ice cream and sat down near the window. You looked out at the window and back to see Jaybeom staring at you with warm eyes. You smiled at him. "What's wrong Jay- I mean oppa??" you tilted your head.

"I just can't believe that I'm your boyfriend again" he made a bright smile and his ice cream.

[I can't believe it as well]. You slowly your ice cream and shot your head up to look at him. "Oppa.. is Janmi alright?? She looked very sad the other day". He looked at you, "yeah she's fine. She wasn't feeling well that day so that's why she acted like that" you nodded, understanding. "So don't worry about her" he patted your head. "I'll be a good boyfriend this time. I'll always be by your side" he reassured you.

"You promise??" you held out your pinky. He chuckled and lace his pinky through yours. "I promise" he gave you a smile.

After eating ice cream the two of you decided to head to the arcade. Jaybeom wanted to play a shooting game but you shook your head, refusing to.

"No I'm bad at this game.." you protested.

"Don't worry. It's easy" he held the other gun to you. You hesitated but decided to take it.

After the game finished, the two of you walked around the arcade and Jaybeom suddenly gave you an unexpected hug. Your eyes widened but you returned it, feeling happy inside. You heard coughing and released Jaybeom immediately to see who it was. "Byunghun oppa..".

L.Joe was standing with his arms crossed. He was with Teen Top and they were surprised to see you with Jaybeom. L.Joe looked at Jaybeom and back to you. You gulped, thinking that he would get angry and shout again, but he just said, "I'm surprise to see you here Soohyo" he gave you a smile.

You breathed out, relieved. "Same here oppa".

Jaybeom then suddenly slid his hands into yours. Ricky, Chunji and Changjo saw this and tilted their head, confused. "Are you two dating??" Chunji asked. You slowly nodded. The three of them gasped, but C.A.P and L.Joe weren't surprised. "When did this happen??" Changjo asked.

"A few weeks ago" you scratched the back of your neck, laughing nervously.

"And you didn't tell us?!" Ricky was pouting, hurtfully. You ran up to Ricky and hugged him. "Ngaw, noona is sorry. I should of told you sooner" you comforted him. He looked at Jaybeom and back to you. "He better treat you properly" he whispered to you.

"Yah!! I heard that!!" Jaybeom said.

L.Joe turned his head to Jaybeom and walked up to him. "You hurt Soohyo and you're going to pay for it!!" L.Joe warned. Jaybeom just scoffed and looked away. "Don't worry, I won't hurt Soohyo. She's my girlfriend, so why should I hurt her for".

"You better know that" L.Joe gave him one last glare and walked back to Teen Top.

"Umm well I'm heading off now" you waved to Teen Top and left with Jaybeom.

--------------

You were walking home with Jaybeom holding hands and you looked up to see Jaybeom staring at you. "Why are you staring at me?? Do I have something on my face??" you started to grew self conscious. He smiled and shook his head. "No, I was just staring at how beautiful my girlfriend is" he squeezed your hand tighter. You blushed pink and turned the other way to hide it. "Stop saying that" you whispered, embarrased.

"Ngaw your so cute!!" he pinched your cheeks lightly. You touched the part where he pinched and looked at him. He blinked at you, "what's wrong??" he asked.

"I just can't believe that you still like me.. all this time" you smiled, feeling loved.

He stopped walking and place his hands on both of your shoulders and turned you to face him. He stared into your eyes. "I will always love you no matter what" he leaned in and kissed you on your forehead. You closed your eyes to savour the moment. He leaned back and patted your head. "Remember that, always" he winked. You nodded and the two of you headed home, hand in hand again.