The Walk

Confession Between Two

Howl & J - Perhaps Love

---------------------------------------------------

 

You and Zico were now heading back to your cabin. You didn't realised that you walked quite far into the woods, because the walk home was taking pretty long. There was silence between the two of you. The atmosphere turned awkward, but yet the feeling was.. nice.

Zico cleared his throat which made you turn to look at him, "Were you scared before?" he giggled when he remembered you crouching up in a ball on the ground. You dried cough and looked the other way, embarrassed, "N-No, I was not scared" you defended yourself. Zico made a 'really?' face, "Okay if you didn't call that scared then what was it? Frightened?" he moved his face closer to you.

You stopped walking and stared into his eyes. For some reason you couldn't take them off of his. Zico noticed how closer he was to your face and moved away. He straightened up and breathed out slowly. You looked away, "I was not scared, nor frightened" you poke your tongue out at him, changing to atmosphere. You looked straight a head and continued to walk, leaving Zico behind. You suddenly turned around and asked, "By the way, why are you here?".

He chuckled, "I work here". Your eyes widened, "You really work here?" you asked him. He nodded. You gave him a look, "Don't lie.." you said not believing him, "Why would you work here? Aren't you suppose to be hanging out with Block B?" you raised your eyebrows. He walked to you and patted your head, "Oh Soohyo, do you think that I'm that kind of person that always thinks of hanging out with friends?" he asked you. You were silent. "This place is owned by my uncle and he expects me to work here whenever I have days off.." he continued.

You nodded, "Oh so you never get to hang out with Block B as much?" you asked. He shook his head, "I can work anytime, but when I want to hang out with Block B, I ask for a day off, he doesn't mind" he smiled. "So you work whenever you feel like it?" you looked at him. He nodded. You thought for a bit, "Wait, but your uncle-"

"Expects me to work, he doesn't mind if I don't. He's pretty chilled" he shrugged his shoulders, "And the day that I work I see you" he smiled at you. You smiled, "Yeah, what a coincidence" you said.

The both of you continued to walk. Then suddenly you asked, "How did you find me?". He glanced back at you and back to the front, "I saw light coming from inside the forest and wanted to know what it was". You looked down at your flashlight, "More like you wanted to stalk me!" you shot at him, jokingly. He gave you a look, "What?! I was not trying to stalk you" he argued. "Tss yes you were!! Stalker Zico" you joked and laughed.

He laughed as well and grabbed your arm to turn you around, "Hey if I didn't stalk you then you would still be crying like a little baby out there". You frowned at the mention of him calling you a little baby, "Yah! I'm not a baby and I was not crying" you crossed your arms. He laughed and patted your head. You shot him a look, "So you admitted that you were stalking me" you had an amused smile.

"I did not admit it!!" he poked your forehead. "Ow" you rubbed the sore spot. You pouted and walked away angrily, he noticed that you were angry and ran after you. He pulled on your arm, "Are you angry?" he asked, his face serious. You pulled away, "No" you said without looking at him. He didn't know if you were playing around or not, "I know you wouldn't get angry that fast.. right?" he guessed.

You turned around to him and poke your tongue out, "Stalker Zico" you giggled. He sighed in relief. [For a minute I thought she was really angry]. Both of you were laughing when something moved behind you's which made the leaves russle.

You jumped and burried your face against Zico's chest. He quickly hugged you and looked at where the noise was coming from. "What was that?" you whispered to him, not looking up. He still hugged you, "I don't know, it could be her" he emphasized the her. You squealed a bit and burried yourself closer to his body. He chuckled and the noise came again. He stopped. [Oh , I'm really scared right now]. He looked around the wood and saw nothing but the moonlight shining.

"H-Hey, everything will be alright" he comforted, still holding onto you. "I'm scared" you whispered. He smiled at how you were right now. [This chick, she gets scared so easily]. He heard the noise and jumped a bit. [Okay, maybe she's not the only one that is scared]. Zico took out his flashlight and shined it everywhere. He was still hugging you with one arm and you were still up against his chest. He searched the ground when he saw what was making the noise, he burst out laughing.

You looked up at him from where you were. You were confused at why he was laughing, "What are you laughing at?". He pointed to where his flashlight was pointing and you turned to look. You chuckled and looked away. "Stupid rabbit!! You scared us" you blamed it. It just stood there in the light and nibbled on it's paw.

Zico laughed and looked back down at you. He froze. He didn't realised that you were this close to him. You stopped laughing at the rabbit and looked up at him. The two of you stared at each other. At the same time, he let go of you and you lightly pulled back. The two of you didn't say anything and looked around awkwardly.

Zico patted the back of his neck, "Umm that was funny huh?" he gave out a nervous laugh. You nodded, "I agree and I thought it was something else" you smiled uneasily.

The two of you were silent for a while. Zico wanted to ease the awkwardness so he said, "You should of seen your face, you were so scared" he laughed. You pouted, "It was because of that rabbit. Blame the rabbit!!" you pointed to the innocent looking rabbit and poke your tongue out at it, "Babo rabbit" and looked away with a frown. He chuckled, "It's weird", you looked at him, "We always seem to bump into each other now" he smiled. You remembered what Jihae said earlier, "Seems like your always bumping into each other lately..". He continued, "This is the second time that I've seen you scared because of that ghost story".

You slapped him lightly, "I'M. NOT. SCARED!!" and you stormed off. He followed you, "Are you mad?" he tugged your arm. You pulled away and continued to walk off, but you didn't notice that you had a smile on your face. [This is the first time that we've talked this much.. isn't it?]. You continued to smile and walked off.

Zico ran after you, "Yah cry baby~" he teased. You turned around and shot, "Stalker Zico" and poke your tongue out with a wink.

"What did you call me?" he chased after you. You laughed and ran away from him.