The Hypo Zico

Confession Between Two

5Dolls - I Mean You

-----------------------------------------

 

After confessing to Jaybeom the reason why you hate him, you ran around the hallway trying to find a way out of this college, but everywhere you turned was either a dead end or just another long hallway. You gave up and leaned your back on the wall and sighed. "Why do you have to make me fell like this Park Jaybeom?" you hang your head low.

Footsteps started approaching you and then a pair of shoes appeared in front of you. You slowly looked up to see a familiar guy looking down at you. He was a lollypop and gave you a peace sign.

You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to figure out who this guy was and your face lit up, "Oh it's you" you recognized him.

Zico sat down beside you and asked, "Why are you here? You look sad.. did that guy annoyed you again?" he was referring to Jaybeom. You shook your head, "To be honest, I was trying to find my way out of this school, but it's too big.." you looked around.

He chuckled and puffed his cheeks, "Yeah this school is very big.. I got lost when it was my first year attending" he started to trail off. Then he suddenly snapped his fingers together which made you jump a bit. "He since you're wanting to get out of here, I'll show you. Might as well get some fresh air" he offered.

"Some fresh air?" you repeated his words. He nodded. You looked around to see if anyone was eavesdropping on you two, "Are you sure.." you were a bit nervous now. He chuckled, "Don't worry, no teachers care" he leaned in closer to you and whispered, "It's a secret between us yeah". You hesitated a bit but finally nodded in agreement. "Great!! Let's go" he shouted and stood up. You slowly stood up and as he was walking ahead of you, he turned around, "I'm Zico by the way" he pointed to himself.

"I'm Soohyo" you introduced yourself. He smiled, "I know" he said. You were confused, "How?". He shrugged, "Your friend called your name last time" he said. You remembered C.A.P calling your name when you were going to introduce yourself. "So that's how I knew your name" he continued.

Zico lead you to the parking lot and there were 7 motorbikes lined up, all different colours. Zico walked to the black and yellow one and gave you a helmet. You took the helmet and stared at the other 6 motorbikes, "Are these your friends?" you asked him.

He looked at the other 6 and nodded, "We all have motorbikes" he placed his helmet on and sat in the front. You placed the helmet over your head but had trouble with the buckle. "Here let me help you" Zico motioned you to come over and you did. He buckled the helmet securely and you hoped onto the back, "You better hold on tight~" he sang as he started the engine. It startled you a but and you wrapped your arms around his waist. He then sped off onto the road.

---------------------

Zico drove to a cliff that was near the sea. He stopped the motorcycle and placed the stand down. You hoped off and took your helmet off. The sea breeze made you fell calm and relaxed, you placed the helmet down on the seat and started walking towards the edge. Zico stood behind you and watched you from afar.

"Does this make you feel better?" he asked. You twirled around and smiled, "Much better" you grinned. Zico decided to walk around by himself and the two of you didn't say anything to each other but you felt rather happy. The sadness from before suddenly disappeared.

After, Zico took you downtown for some ice cream. The two of you walked around the city looking at the different stores and then something caught your eyes, a game where you win soft toys. Memories of Jaybeom winning some for you shot through your mind. You shook your head to get rid of the memory.

Zico saw this and asked, "Are you alright?".

You nodded your head, "Had a little brain freeze" you lied. Zico nodded and continued to lead the way.

The two of you stumbled upon an amusement park and decided to go in. There were rides and even some food stalls, which made your stomach grumble. Zico heard it and smiled to himself, he then lead you to the stalls and the two of you ate a lot of foods

"The rice caked were yummy!!" you rubbed your full stomach. Zico stared at you, "I'm surprised you ate a lot" he was amazed at your eating ability. You smiled, "I have a big appetite" you gave a peace sign and walked off. Zico lightly chuckled to himself and followed you.

Walking around the amusement park made Zico want to go on rides, "Soohyo, let's go on the roller coaster" he dragged you the roller coaster line. You protested, "I don't want to go!!". He poke his tongue out, "Too bad!! Since you're feeling sad today you have to go on it" he pushed you into the line and in a minute you two were sitting on the seats.

"I'm scared!!" you closed your eyes and held onto your seat tighter.

"Don't be scared!! If you shout, you'll feel better" he pumped his fist. You looked at him. Something about him made you feel safe. You smiled and nodded.

The ride started and as it was going down or turning corners, you screamed your head off.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"  you shouted on the top of your lungs.

Zico laughed the whole time and cheered as it went through loops. He looked over at you and continued to laugh, "YAHH!!! THIS IS FUNNN!!!".

After the roller coaster ride, you looked over at Zico who's eyes were wondering around, "Are you tired?" you asked him.

He shook his head, "Are you?" he asked. You shook your head. "Well then, let's go on that ride" he pointed to the one where the log slides down into the water. You turned around quickly and eagerly nodded, "Let's go on that!!" you shouted and the both of you ran to it.

After the ride, you two were about to go to a different one but a woman asked you, "Excuse me, but are you interested in purchasing your photo just now?".

"Photo?" the bother of you said in unison. The two of you walked over to the computer screen and the photo of both of you's were shown. Both of your eyes were closed. You frowned, "I don't know this rides takes photos" you then made a face, "I look ugly here!!" you pointed out.

Zico chuckled, "Let's go on it again" he offered and dragged you to the line again.

This time, the photo of you two was better. You both held up a peace sign with your fingers and smiled brightly. "Much better!!" you said, looking at the photo.

"I'll take this one" Zico pointed to the second picture. The woman printed off the photo and gave you each one.

"Thank you" you both bowed to her and walked off. Zico waited for you to walk further and returned back to purchase the first photo. He smiled to himself as he looked at it.

You turned around to see Zico standing looking at the photo, "Yah~ Let's go" you beamed a smile. "Coming!!" Zico ran to you.

----------------------

The day finally came to an end and Zico drove you back to school. The two of you walked into the college casually and as you were inside, the bell rang.

"I guess it's the end of the day" you said looking at your watch, "It was nice hanging out with you today" you smiled at Zico.

"Same here. I'm glad your smiling" Zico said with a smile.

"Ah Soohyo~". The two of you looked in the direction the voice was coming from. Jihae was running towards you, "Are you alright?" she asked.

You nodded, "Let's go" you linked arms wit her and waved to Zico, "Bye bye~" you said. He waved back and the both of you walked in opposite direction.