Unexpected Visitor

Confession Between Two

Rainbow - Sweet Dreams [Instrumental]

-----------------------------------------------------

It has been days since Jaybeom confessed to you and you still hadn't given an answer yet. You were lying on bed and looked at the time, it was only 6:00am. You tried closing your eyes again to sleep but your mind was fully awake. You sighed frustratedly and got out of bed. You walked down to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

You gulped the water down and walked up to your bedroom. "Well I can't sleep, might as well just slowly get ready for school" you place your uniform on your bed and began undressing.

After wearing your uniform, you walked over to your dresser and combed your hair. You saw a picture sticking out of the edge of a book. You took it and saw that it was the picture with Zico at the amusement park. "First time we hanged out together" you said and smiled to yourself. You placed it down and walked over to your bag and placed everything in.

Soon it was time for school, you were waiting for L.Joe and was about to text him when he knocked on the front door.

"YAHH SOOHYO!!!" he shouted. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. [Does he have to yell that loud?!]. You walked over to the front door and opened it. L.Joe was smiling and waving brightly at you.

"Hey dongseng~" he sang. You gave him a weird look. "You seem awfully happy today" you were curious at him. He chuckled, "I just feel happy today, anyways let's get going to school" he took your hand and lead you to his motorcycle.

--------------

When you reached school you jumped off of L.Joe's motorcycle and gave him the helmet. "You don't need to pick me up today, I'll be staying back at school late" you said.

"Are you sure??" you nodded. He looked uneasy but agreed, he pointed to you which made you stood still. "If you change your mind just text me. Don't hesitate" he strictly said. You nodded and he patted your head. "Good!!" with that he drove away.

You walked into the hallway and saw Jaybeom walking the opposite direction. He looked up and stopped. You also stopped and slowly waved at him. He waved back. "Why are you standing there.. aren't you going to give me a hug??" he held out his arm.

You uncomfortably look down but then you slowly walked over and gently gave him a hug. He hugged you tightly which made you jump a bit and he let go of you. He looked down at you and smiled, "have you come up with an answer yet??" he asked. You nodded your head and was about to open your mouth but he placed his finger on your lips. "Shh tell me after school. I don't want to know now" he winked at you.

"But wouldn't it be better if I said it now??" you mumbled with his finger still on your lips. He thought for a moment. "Hmm nah~ I rather you say it after school" he gave you a smile and walked off.

You touched your lips and turned back to see him walking away. You turned back to see Zico staring at you. He stood still and his face was blank with no expression, you frowned and walked up to him. You waved your hands in front his face, "yah, Zico oppa, what's wrong??" you asked. He grabbed your arm and looked straight at you which made you flinched a bit.

"Are you going out with Jaybeom??" he straightly asked you. You were shock at what he was asking you. "W-why would you ask that??" your eyes widened. He sighed and let go of your arm. "I just wanted to know. I heard you were going to give him an answer..".

You smiled. "Thanks for caring about me. Don't worry I don't think I'm going to make the wrong decision this time" you patted his shoulder and skipped off.

Zico looked at the back of you and stared at you for a long time. [I don't know why but I want you to be happy.. Just want you to make the right decision]. He turned around and slowly walked away.

---------------

It was home time and Jaybeom was waiting for you outside of the school. As you were walking down the hallway to the entrance of the school, you felt your heart beating faster and faster. You didn't know why but you felt your heart was going to jump out of your chest.

"Am I nervous.." you felt your heart beat racing. You leaned back onto the wall and breathed in and out slowly, trying to clam your self down. "Okay.. I-I really am nervous to face him.." you slapped both your cheeks lightly and sighed.

"Why the long sigh for??" someone asked you.

You looked up to see that it was Kyung. He smiled down at you. You straightened up and patted your cheeks to make it cooler. He patted your head and you looked up at him. "Why are you standing here?? Aren't you going home??" Kyung asked you.

"I was just.." you peaked out of the door and saw Jaybeom sitting at the bench just a few feets away. You slowly went back in and sighed again, "oppa.. I can't do this" you pouted. Kyung was confused, "do what?? Are you hiding from someone??" he looked out the door and saw Jaybeom. "Are you hiding from him??" he pointed.

You shook you head. "I'm not hiding.. I'm just.. scared" you admitted.

"Scared??" he was really confused now. "Is that guy going to rap you!!" Kyung shouted. You placed your fingers to your lips. "No, it's just that he confessed to me and I have an answer but I'm just afraid.." you looked to the ground.

"Ohhh~" Kyung finally understood your problem. "Well, you should just tell him your answer. If your not going to tell him that what's the point of coming up with one. Come on, everything will be alright" he patted your shoulder.

You looked up and nodded. He pumped his fist up. "Soohyo fighting~" he encouraged. You chuckled and pumped your fist up. You took a deep breathe and walked outside. You slowly walked up to Jaybeom and looked back to see Kyung smiling at you. You nodded your head and proceed to Jaybeom.

"Hey Jaybeom" you softly said.

He turned around and gave you a big smile. "I thought you weren't going to come" he was happy that you made it. He patted the empty spot next to him. You sat down and looked around nervously.

Meanwhile, Kyung was looking at you both and smiling to himself. Just then Zico walked up to him. "Kyung.. what are you doing here??" he asked. Kyung waved him to come closer. He then pointed over to you, "she's going to confess to him" he smiled.

Zico looked at where he was pointing and his eyes widened when he saw that it was you. [She's really going to confess to him??]. Half of Zico wanted to run over there and take you away but the other just couldn't. He stood there, glued in the same position and continued to look at you two. [I wonder what her answer is going to be..].

There was silence between you and Jaybeom. He cleared his throat to get the awkwardness away. You looked at him and he smiled at you. "So.." he stared. "Do you have your answer??" he asked. You slowly nodded your head. He beamed but tried to remain cool. "So what's the answer??" he asked.

You took a deep breath and opened your mouth. "My answer is.." he stared at you and waited for your answer. You looked at him and nodded, "Ye-".

"Jaybeom oppa!!!??" a girl shouted. The two of you looked up and Jaybeom's eyes widened. "Janmi??" he said.

"Janmi??" you said softly. She was wearing a casual black dress and ran up to Jaybeom. She hugged him tightly and his eyes widened. "I haven't seen you in such a long time. How have you been??" she asked.

Jaybeom continued to stare at her, shocked. "What are you doing here??" he asked. She giggled. "Well I was walking by when I saw you. I haven't seen you since.. Valentine's Day" she smiled.

Your eyes widened. [Valentine's Day.. The day I waited for Jaybeom to come.. but he didn't, so he was with her that day??]. You looked at Jaybeom in disbelief and he looked at you.

Janmi's eyes then landed on you. "Oh and who is this??". You looked at her and smiled, "I'm Soohyo" you introduced yourself. She nodded and went back to talking to Jaybeom. "So.. what are you doing here??" she asked.

He looked at you and back to her. "Well, I'm kind of busy.." he looked at you again. You felt uncomfortable and stood up. "Well I'm leaving. I'll talk to you another day" and walked off. Jaybeom was going to grabbed your arm but Janmi grabbed his arm instead and sat next to him. "Do you have a girlfriend??".

He looked at her like she was asking a crazy question. She pouted, "what.. I just wanted to know" you looked away.

[Why did you have to show up now Janmi.. the time that Soohyo was going to say yes as well..]. He looked at you walking away and his heart sank.

You were walking with your head down when you bumped into someone. "Sorry" you bowed, not bothering to look up. "Should watch where your going" Kyung said. You looked up and he was sadly smiling at you. "It's okay, there will be a next time" he patted your head.

You nodded and looked over to see Zico standing next to him. "Oppa.." you said. "So, you didn't answer yet??" he asked, with hope in his voice. You thought for a moment. "I was going to but then Janmi showed up. I didn't want to interfere with their conversation so I decided to leave" you explained.

Kyung and Zico nodded, understanding. Kyung then slung his arm around your shoulder. "Let's go have some fun" he winked at you.

"Fun??" you asked him.

He nodded his head. "Since you can't confess today because of that chick, might as well have fun instead" he lead you to his motorcycle. He threw you a helmet and you caught it. "Put it on. I'm going to take you down town and you're going to hang out with Block B again" he hopped onto his motorbike and you looked over at Zico. "Get on. It'll be fun" he said with a smile. You nodded and place the helmet on. You hopped onto the back of Kyung and hugged his waist.

"LET'S GO!!!" he yelled and turned the engine on. He then drove off. Zico followed after.

You were hugging Kyung and looked back to see Zico following. [No matter what.. When I'm sad I will always have Block B oppa]. You sighed and leaned your head onto Kyung's back. [I can always confess another day]. You closed your eyes.