School Trip

Confession Between Two

Lee Hongki - Still/ As Ever

--------------------------------------------

 

You were in the library trying to review your notes but the scene with Jaybeom earlier kept replaying in your mind. You felt frustrated and leaned your elbow on the table while resting your head on your hand. You closed your eyes for a while, trying to relax.

"You're not feeling well?" a voice asked. You opened your eyes immediately and looked up, "Zico". You were surprised at why he was here, "What are you doing here?" you asked him.

"My class was moved to the library and then I saw a familiar girl sitting alone so I came over and see if she was alright" he said, referring to you. You smiled, "I'm fine, just a bit frustrated" you closed your text book and packed up your area.

"Are you going somewhere?" Zico asked.

You nodded, "My day has ended so I'm heading home" you said and sat up. You were about to leave when the principle spoke through the speakers."First years and second years to the assembly room. There are some important events happening" he announced. You sighed, "And I thought I could go home early now" you pouted and place your things down.

Zico chuckled, "Come on, it'll just be a quick announcement" he said and lead the way. You followed him to the assembly room.

C.A.P  and Jihae was sitting down at their seats when they saw you walking in with some boy. "Who's that?" C.A.P asked Jihae. "Oh that's Soohyo's new friend" Jihae answered and waved to you.

You saw Jihae waved and waved back to her. You walked over to her and took a seat next to her. C.A.P was about to ask you about the guy but the Principle walked on the stage. The room then became quieter and quieter.

The Principle cleared his throat, "I want to make an announcement. Since every year we have special events happening at our school, I would gladly like to announce that next week we are going on our annual trip to Jaeju island". Everyone was cheering and clapping. He continued, "Now this is a trip so I need all of you to be under your best behaviour. Got it!!" he demanded.

"YES!!" Everyone shouted happily.

"Good, now off to class" he said and walked off stage.

Everyone excitedly exit the room and when you, C.A.P and Jihae reached outside, you and Jihae started jumping up and down. "I can't believe we're going to Jaeju Island next week!!" you both squealed.

"I can't wait to see you on the trip Soohyo" Jaybeom walked over to you and gave you a wink. Which made you freeze and gave him a blank stare. He smiled, "I'm off, bye bye~" with that he walked off.

Jihae stared at him and back to you, "Does he still like you?" she asked. The question made you come back to reality, "What?!! He likes me? No way!!" you protested and place your arms across your body in the form of an X. Jihae laughed, "I was just asking". She hugged your arm and the three of you walked off.

-----------------------

You were waiting for L.Joe to pick you up when Zico walked out from the school. He stopped when he saw you sitting down on the bench by yourself. He decided to walk up to you.

"BOO!!" he shouted from behind which made you jump. "Ah!!" you yelped and turned around to see Zico, "Yah that wasn't nice" you slapped his arm. He laughed and sat down next to you, "Waiting for someone?" he asked. You nodded. He looked around his surroundings and asked, "You're not waiting for Jaybeom are you?".

You automatically shook your head, "Aniyo!! I would never wait for him. I'm waiting for Byunghun oppa. He always pick me up from this spot" you said. Then a black motorcycle came to a stop in front of you. The driver took off his helmet and you smiled straight away, "Oppa!!" you ran up to him.

L.Joe ruffled your hair, "Did you have to wait long?" he asked. You shook your head. His attention then turned to Zico. L.Joe's expression then became cold at once.

You looked behind you to see Zico. "Oh oppa, this is Zico and Zico this is Byung-". L.Joe cleared his throat, reminding you that only you and Teen Top can call him Byunghun. You softly rubbed the back of your neck, "Oh sorry oppa. Zico this is L.Joe oppa" you corrected.

Zico stared at L.Joe for a bit, "Nice to meet you, L.Joe" he took out his hand but L.Joe just stared at it. You saw the tension in the air and nudged L.Joe to shake his hand. L.Joe sighed and shook his hand, "Same here" he responded.

You weakly smiled, "Sorry about that. Oppa doesn't get along with strangers well" you apologized.

"No worries" Zico said, "Well I'm heading off now. Bye Soohyo" he waved. You waved back and watched him walk away. After he left, you turned around quickly and shot L.Joe a look. "What?" he asked, like he did nothing wrong.

You crossed your arms, "Why were you being rude to him?" you asked. He tilted his head, "I was being nice!! I shook the damn guys hand didn't I?" he answered back. You sighed, "But still.. at least you could of smiled. I don't like it when you act cold towards people.." you looked down at the ground. L.Joe finally gave in, "I'm sorry, I'll be more polite next time" he smiled. You beamed at him and hopped onto the back of the motorcycle. You placed your helmet on and he raced down the road.

It was still early so L.Joe and you decided to go down by a river to hang out for a while. The two of you were walking and your ice creams at the same time.

You turned to him, "Oh yeah oppa, I forgot to tell you something" you suddenly started. He looked at you, "What is it?" he asked. You turned back to the front and continued walking, "I have this trip next week to Jaeju Island with all the first years and second years" you your ice cream again. L.Joe stopped walking and looked at you, "Are you serious? For how long?".

You thought for a moment, "I don't know actually. The Principle didn't really mention the duration of it but I think it'll be from 1 week to 2". L.Joe's mouth dropped a bit, "That long?! I won't see you for 1 to 2 weeks?" he pretended to cry and hugged you tightly.

"O-Oppa.. quit it!!" you tried to get him off of you, but he held onto you tighter every time. "Yah it's going to fly by fast, plus" you took out your phone from your blazer pocket, "We can still text each other" you smiled. He pretended to wipe his tears away, "But.. I want to see you as well when I talk to you" he pouted.

You laughed, "Byunghun, are you a child? Stop acting like your losing your first toy" you joked. He shot you a glare, "What did you say? I demand you call me oppa!!" he said. You poke your tongue out, "Never!!" and started to run away.

"YAH!! SOOHYO YOU COME BACK HERE NOW!! he shouted and chased after you.

"NEVER GOING TO CATCH ME!!" you teased.

"COME HERE!" he began to pick up his speed. You started to laugh as you ran faster and further away from him, "SLOW POKE!!" you teased again.