Dance Battle

Confession Between Two

U-KISS - Neverland

--------------------------------------------

 

Your eyes widened. [It really is Jaybeom.. What is he doing u there?].

Jaybeom walked onto the stage wearing his uniform but he didn't care and swift past Block B, who was heading backstage. Just then the music started and he started break dancing.

Everyone started cheering and you also clapped your hands together in amusement. You never knew he could dance. Last time you saw him dancing was in high school and it didn't look so good but his skills have changed. He has improved a lot.

Block B stared at him showing off his dancing skills from behind the stage and lightly smiled. "This kid really wants to do this?" B-Bomb said and wiped his thumb over his bottom lip. Zico chuckled, "You have some competition Minhyuk".

B-Bomb wasn't furious nor angry, he was amused at how Jaybeom had the guts to dance after seeing Block B.

"No one ever wanted to go after us, that's why we're always last" Taeil continued to stare at Jaybeom. "You know, last is always the best" U-Kwon hinted B-Bomb. B-Bomb continued to look at Jaybeom. He thought what U-Kwon said and came up with a decision.

Jaybeom did a freeze and his performance ended. You clapped your hands and everyone else cheered. Jaybeom shot you a smile and was about to go off stage when B-Bomb walked on.

"Hold on" he called. Jaybeom turned around. B-Bomb walked closer to the centre of the stage and clapped his hands together slowly, "That was a good performance" he praised. Jaybeom scoffed, "Of course it was good, better than who danced before" he was referring to them. U-Kwon glared at him, "What did you say punk?!". B-Bomb held him back and looked over to Jaybeom, "I just want to see what other moves you have.." he started. Jaybeom continued to look at him, "You want a dance battle?" he challenged.

The audience started to whisper and you were confused at what was happening. [A dance battle.. against B-Bomb and Jaybeom?].

Jaybeom looked over at the rest of Block B, "But it's unfair, you have 7 and I have one".

B-Bomb looked behind him at s and nodded. He turned his attention back to Jaybeom, "You would only be versing me" he pointed to himself. Everyone in the crowed gasped. They were excited that B-Bomb was challenging someone to a dance battle.

B-Bomb nooded to the DJ and he began the music. B-Bomb danced first and he was popping and locking. His skills was unbelievable, you cheered and clapped your hands together with excitement.

It was Jaybeom's turn and he did his break dance. His movement was soft and natural, it didn't seem like he had trouble dancing at all. He finished with a freeze and stood back up.

B-Bomb scoffed a bit and began dancing a whole different routine. You stared at the stage, admiring the two competitors. Their dancing made you envy them. [I wish that I could dance like that..]. You smiled and continued to cheer them on.

Whenever B-Bomb did an awesome move, Block B would always cheer him on.

Jaybeom grew annoyed that B-Bomb wasn't giving up. He sighed and continued to dance a different routine. He didn't know what he was doing. He was running out of moves and tried to make the ones he did before look different.

U-Kwon noticed his moves and nudged B-Bomb, "Yah, he's running out of moves. Quickly end this.." he whispered. B-Bomb nodded.

When B-Bomb approached the middle of the stage, he did his popping but then added in moves that was smooth and fluent. He then started to do a power dance and it was intense. He had charisma on stage and everyone cheered loudly.

After that, the principle went on stage, stopping the battle between the two, "Okay that was a good way to end the talent show" he looked over at the tired Jaybeom and B-Bomb, "I never expected it to end like this, so I hope you all had a great time" he said and left the stage.

Everyone cheered and the curtains closed to the sight of Jaybeom and B-Bomb looking at each other. You ran backstage and saw Block B clapping and hi five B-Bomb.

U-Kwon placed his arms around B-Bomb's neck, "See~ you were the last performance and you were the best" he smiled.

"You guys were awesome!!" you shouted. They all looked up and their faces beamed at you. "You came!!" Taeil ran up to you and hugged you. "Yah, did you see that?" B-Bomb asked you, breathing heavily. You nodded, "B-Bomb was awesome!!" you held both your thumbs up. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"You were surprised that we could dance?" U-Kwon asked you. You nodded, "Of course!! I never knew you guys could.." you answered. He laughed, "Well now you know" he winked at you.

Zico walked over to you, "I was surprised to see you here.." he said. You looked at him and smiled, "I would of still came even if Taeil didn't beg me" you giggled. He was glad to hear your answer. He didn't know why but he was always happy to see you now. You were smiling at Zico when the time he winked at you while he was dancing on stage appeared in your head. You quickly looked away, blushing. He noticed, "What's wrong?" he asked, concerned. You shook your head, "Nothing" you answered. [Why am I blushing? It was just a wink..].

Jaybeom walked backstage and saw you talking to Zico. The way you two were talking seemed very close and he grew jealous. He glared at Zico and looked back at you. [Jaybeom calm down, she likes you now]. He continued to look at you two. [But the sight of her talking to him now seems, different].

---------------------

You were at home getting ready to celebrate Neil's birthday, since L.Joe texted you earlier saying that he'll pick you up at home instead. While you were placing your earings in your ears, you looked down at the doll and handkercheif. You picked up the handkerchief and sighed, "I forgot to give this back to him.. and it's been how long?".

Just then your mum called from downstairs, "Byunghun is here for you Soohyo".

"COMING" you shouted. You placed the handkerchief down and it covered the doll that Jaybeom gave you. You didn't notice and slung your little side bag over your shoulder, you looked at yourself for the last time in the mirror and back down the handkercheif covering the doll. You were about to lift it up but then your bedroom door opened.

You jumped and turned around to see L.Joe wearing semi formal standing at the doorway, "Yah, what's taking you so long?" he has a frown. "Sorry oppa!! I'm ready, let's go" you grabbed his arm and lead him downstairs.

---------------

The two of you arrived at a karaoke place and walked into a private room to see the rest of Teen Top inside.

"Noona is here!!" Chunji came and grabbed your arm. C.A.P smiled at you, "Finally came". You looked over at L.Joe who gave out an angry sigh, "She was taking forever" he blamed you.

"OPPA!!" you slapped him, "I didn't take that long" you defended yourself. He just chuckled and sat down on the sofa.

Niel came over to you, "Noona, come and sing with me~" he dragged you over to the sofa and he pushed you down to sit. He sat next to you, "What song do you want to sing?" he flipped through the song book.

"Any song" you answered. Soon enough, everyone joined in and was having a blast.

Soon after singing, Changjo brought the birthday cake in and everyone sand happy birthday to Niel. He blew on the candles and then C.A.P pushed his head down. Everyone gasped and laughed. Niel shot his head up, "YAH!! You all think that it's funny?" he was angry.

All of you nodded. He got some cake on his fingers and wiped it on your nose. You gasped and before you knew it, everyone was chasing after one another trying to get cake on each other.