Coincidence

Confession Between Two

Boyfriend - Boyfriend

-----------------------------------------

 

You were in the car with Jihae and her parents. They decided to take the two of you camping.

"I can't wait to see what the campsit is going to look like" you clapped your hands together and smiled brightly. Jihae nodded, agreeing, "I never went camping before, the closet that I've ever gotten was the time at Jaeju Island".

Half and hour later, the car came to a stop. You looked outside and saw that you weren't in Seoul anymore. Everywhere you looked there was trees and cabins. "So this is the camping spot" you whispered to yourself.

"Soohyo!! Come and check it out" Jihae called from outside of the car. You quickly opened the door and ran over to her.

The two of you were walking down the river side, talking. It was a beautiful and sunny afternoon and while the two of you were walking, you noticed a group of friends playing around in the water.

"Reminds me of when we were young huh?" Jihae asked. You nodded, "Yeah it does, I miss those days".

------------------

It was evening time and you walked to your cabin. Jihae's cabin was right next to yours and when you opened the door to your's there was a double bed and a kitchen plus a bathroom. The room was a bit too big for one person. "Am I in the wrong room?" you asked yourself.

"YAH SOOHYO!!" Jihae shouted from her cabin. You looked over at the window and Jihae was leaning outside of her window. You opened the window and leaned forward. "THE ROOM IS SO BIG FOR JUST ONE PERSON RIGHT?" she continued.

You nodded, "Yeah it is!! I thought I walked into the wrong room for a second.." you scratched your head. She chuckled, "Get change, I want to explore the place" she smiled and went back inside.

You were looking through your suitcade to find something to wear. You saw the doll and handkerchief. You had no idea why you packed the two items. "Why did I pack these?" you asked yourself and picked up the items in both hands. You placed them down and continued to look for an outfit.

After changing, you walked out of your cabin and heard a familiar voice. You looked around and saw a faint figure in the distance. He had blonde hair and was wearing a black jacket. [Could it be.. Nah why would he be here. He's not the only blonde in the world]. You shrugged your shoulders and walked over to Jihea's cabin.

------------------

The two of you were walking around in the woods. Since there was still sunlight, the surroundings didn't seem scary at all. You picked up a twig and started breaking bits of it off, leaving a trail while the two of you were walking.

Jihea stretched her arms, "Hey Soohyo.." she was curious about something. "Hmm?" you hummed. She looked over at you, "Tell me the truth yeah?". You stepped back a bit in shock and cautiously nodded. She held her breath for a moment and asked, "Do you like Jaybeom?". You froze up. You forgot to tell Jihae about the whole Jaybeom and L.Joe incident.. and you call yourself a true friend. You sighed and nodded your head. She gasped, "When did this happened?" she was more curious this time.

You told her the incidence about L.Joe finding out you were hanging with Jaybeom and the arcade moment to the time you were talking to Zico in the music room.

"Wait.. Zico knows about you and Jaybeom?" she asked. You nodded, "Yeah he does. He's actually a very nice person to talk to. He always listen and he understands how I'm feeling" you told her. She placed her hand on her hips, "You went to him first and not me" she pouted.

You chuckled and placed your hand on her shoulder, "Mianhae Jihae. I didn't go to him, we just happened to meet each other in the music room.. well he kind of just walked in on me" you placed your finger on your bottom lip, thinking back at that moment.

Jihae nodded her head, "Seems like your always bumping into each other lately.." she lifted her eyebrow while having a flirty face. You pushed her lightly, "Yah~ We're just friends" you said to her. She laughed, "Riighht friends" she winked at you and walked off. You shook your head and followed her.

-----------------

It was night time and you were lying on your bed. You closed your eyes but your mind was still wide awake. You opened them again. "Why can't I sleep?" you asked yourself. You sat up and let out a heavy sigh. You looked outside the window and quickly grabbed your jacket. You were in your pyjammas and holding a flashlight in your right arm. You were walking around the woods looking back everytime.

"I hopt I know my way back.." you uneasily said. You looked straight ahead and decided to head back, "Let's go back..".

While you were walking, you felt someone walking behind you. You turned around and saw no one. In that instant the ghost story came in your head. [Soohyo, that story is not true.. stop thinking nonsence]. You wanted to believe that but you couldn't help but feel paranoid. You started running and then tripped over.

"Oww" you looked down and saw your pants covered in dirt and leaves, "Lucky I didn't hurt myself badly this time" you looked around and saw nothing. Suddenly there was a russle of leaves behind you. You closed your eyes. [!! SOMEONE ELSE IS HERE.. MAYBE IT'S HER!!]. You started tearing up.

"Hey.. are you hurt?" a voice called from behind you. You screamed loudly and crouched up into a ball, "GO AWAY" you shouted.

[I know that voice]. The person went closer, "Soohyo is that you?".

You opened your eyes but still kept your head down. [How does that person know my name? Wait.. the voice.. could it be him?]. You heard him chuckling and asked, "You're scared of that ghost story again are you?". You were surprised at how he knew about the ghost story, you looked up and turned around to see someone behind you. You got your flashlight and showned it on him. Your eyes widened at who it was, "Zico..".

He placed his hand in front of his face to cover the light, "Since you know that it's me, can you lower the light..". You looked at him and back down at your hand holding the flashlight, "Oh sorry" you moved the light away. He cleared his throat and looked at you, "Why are you here alone? Are you lost?" he asked. You shook your head, "I'm not here alone..". Zico was confused, "Huh?" he said.

"Well technically, I'm here with Jihae but I couldn't sleep and decided to walk around for a bit.." you looked around.

"Ohh" Zico nodded, understanding what you meant. He looked at you on the ground and held out his hand, "Need help getting up?" he offered. You looked at his hand and took it without hesitation. You got up and wiped the dirt and leaves off of your pants. You straightened up and gave Zico a smile.

"Let's head back" he said. You nodded and the two of you walked off.