Night Out

Confession Between Two

Block B - Action

----------------------------------------------

Block B stopped in front of a karaoke bar and you looked up at the building. "This is where your taking me??" you asked.

"Don't you like singing??" Zico questioned you. You shook your head defensively, "I was just asking" you smiled at him.

"Well then, let's go in" Zico took your hand and lead you inside.

The 8 of you walked into a room and the atmosphere felt like a disco. Lights shining in different colours and the room was dimmed down. U-Kwon took the song list and flipped through it, while the others were ordering drinks.

You sat down and looked around the room. You felt uneasy since you only go to these places with Teen Top. Zico was sitting next to you and leaned over, "Do you feel uncomfortable??" he was worried about you. You shook your head, "no, it's just that I only go to these places with Teen Top" you stared around the room again.

"Don't worry, it'll be fun!!" P.O said out of nowhere. You looked over to him and nodded your head, smiling.

U-Kwon choosed a song and he took the mic. "P.O, Kyung, let's show Soohyo what we can do~" he said through the mic. They stood up and took the remaining mic.

A song came on and they started rapping to it. Your eyes widened at how Kyung was rapping so smoothly. They way he pronounced each word was accurrate. P.O and U-Kwon also started to rap. Just like Kyung they were smooth and they didn't make any mistakes. You were surprised at how low P.O's voice was, you clapped your hands together and cheered them on. [These guys can dance and rap, wow!!].

After they were done, Kyung took your hand and lifted you up. "Whoa" you exclaimed softly. Kyung gave you the mic and you shy shook your head, "I can't sing.." you stared at the mic.

"It's not a singing contest" Zico reminded you.

You nodded and took the mic carefully. The next song started playing and it was, Park Shin Hye - Without Words. You gripped onto the mic tightly with both hands and swallowed hard. [ !! Am I really going to do this?!]. The countdown began and Block B was anxiously waiting for you to start. You placed the mic near your mouth and took a deep breathe.

"I shouldn't have done that,
I should have pretended not to know
like I didn't see it, like I couldn't see it
I shouldn't have looked at you in the first place"


Block B dropped their jaws. They couldn't believe what they are hearing. [She's so good at singing!!]. They continued to stare at you. Especially Zico, for some reason there was something about you that made him fond of you. Of course he wasn't going to admit it to himself but he found you.. interesting.

"My heart" he whispered. His heart was beating fast and his stomach had butterflies. [What's wrong with me?? This feeling.. it's strange].

Block B was moving to the music and swung their body from side to side while listening to you. You closed your eyes and sang your heart out. While you were singing, memories of you and Jaybeom popped into your head. You smiled, but then suddenly Zico was in your head. You opened your eyes but continued to sing.

Zico also had memories of you in his head. He tried to get them out but the more he resisted, the more the memories kept coming. [Why am I thinking about her??]. He was confused.

The song ended and you slowly place the mic down, you turned around and slowly looked at everyone of Block B. They were all staring at you with blank expressions. They looked at each other and then began to cheer which made you jump. They were jumping up and down.

"WOOO SOOHYO IS THE BEST!!" U-Kwon cheered and patted your head.

"BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD!!" P.O joined in and spun you around.

"YEAHHHH!!" the others cheered also.

You smiled to yourself. P.O then let you down and gave you a thumbs up. Zico smiled to himself and joined in with the chaos.

Everyone then started singing and jumping around, being childish. You sat down at watched them. Zico walked over to you, "why aren't you joining in??" he asked.

"I think I'll just sit here for a while" you said and smiled at him.

He suddenly felt his ears going red, he turned the other way trying to cover them up. [Why am I like this?? Last time whenever she smiles at me I always smile back.. why do I feel butterflies again].

"Are you okay Zico??" you asked him. He turned back and nodded, "of course I am" [No I'm not]. He tried to smile and turned to look at the front with a sigh of relief.

After karaoke, the 8 of you headed to the arcade. Everyone split up and you were stuck with Zico and U-Kwon.

"Do you want to play the shooting game??" U-Kwon pointed to the game. You nodded and he grabbed your hand and lead you away.

Zico saw this and for some reason he felt angry. [Why is he holding her hands?? They're not that close]. He frowned and walked behind you two.

U-Kwon gave you the gun and you held it. He took his gun and the game began. U-Kwon was shooting like crazy and killing all the zombies but you were getting killed by the zombies. You pouted, "why aren't they dieing!!" you complained, shooting them but kept missing. Zico was standing behing you and chuckled softly to himself.

U-Kwon was too busy shooting and he didn't hear you complaining. He shot one zombie and his score went up. "YEAH TAKE THAT!!" he shouted, shooting more.

You sighed and place your gun down, "guess I'll just lose" you said.

Zico shook his head and took your gun away from you. You stared at him and he began to shoot at the zombies. He was shooting them perfectly, he never onced missed one. He was as good as U-Kwon. The game ended and the of course U-Kwon won.

"I won!!" he exclaimed and jumped around.

You clapped, "congradulation U-Kwon!!" you smiled. He patted your head, "thank you Soohyo" he grinned.

You turned over to Zico, "thanks for helping me" you said. He looked at you and smiled, "I didn't want to see you die" he said. You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly.

U-Kwon held your hand and dragged you over to the car racing. "Let's race!!" he said. You rolled your eyes and looked back at U-Kwon. "Come one Zico!! You got to help me if I lose" you said. He shook his head followed you. [I'm going to help her on every game she plays with him??].

It was true, every game that you played with U-Kwon, Zico always had to help you. Even though U-Kwon did won most of the games.

"Hey, I want to verse Soohyo on the air hockey only!!" he pointed.

You sighed and walked up to the air hockey table. You looked over at Zico and he pumped his fist up. "You can do it!!" he encouraged. You shook your head.

The game started and U-Kwon hit the disk. You hit it back but it wasn't hard enough, then U-Kwon smacked the disk and it went flying into your goal. "YAY!! 1 point" he place one finger up and winked.

You pouted and took the disk and hit it. Zico was watching you play and he didn't realize that he was smiling the whole time.

After the arcade, everyone was hungry so you all decided to eat rice cakes. You placed the rice cake into your mouth and chewed on it.

"Mmmm this is yummy right Soohyo??" Taeil asked.

You nodded. "Yep, it is" you gave him a thumbs up. He chuckled and continued to eat.

The 8 of you were eating and happily chatting to each other. [Block B are so fun to hang around with. They are similar to Teen Top. I think they should meet each other].