Block B's Talent

Confession Between Two

Block B - Don't Move

----------------------------------------------

 

L.Joe dropped you off in front of the school and you took your helmet off. You handed it to him. "Yah, have fun today" he winked. You smiled, "I always have fun at school". L.Joe patted your head, "I'll pick you up tonight, we're celebrating Niel's birthday". You nodded and he drove off.

You walked into the hallway and didn't see Jaybeom anywhere, you were kind of disappointed and continued to walk to class. [Guess he's already in class?]. As you were walking, something caught your eyes, a flier that was pinned on the notice board. You walked over to take a closer look at it.

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Talent Show!!

Come and see our talented people. It would be a show that you will never forget!!

Please come and support them

"Talent show.." you slowly said. Your eyes scrolled down to see that it was today. "Oh it's today" you looked at the people who were competing and Block B's name was written in bold writing. Your eye's widened at their name. [What are they doing here.. They're competing?].

Block B was heading out of the practice room, they were all sweating. Zico, Kyung and P.O was talking to each other when P.O noticed you walking in the opposite direction. "Oh it's Soohyo" he said and ran up to you and waved. You looked up and waved back, "Hey.." you looked at all their sweaty faces, "Why are you guys sweating.. it's not that hot today.." you looked outside the window to see that it was cloudy.

Zico came over, "We were practicing" he gave you a peace sign. "Practicing? For the talent show?" you assumed. They all nodded. "You're coming right?" Zico asked.

You thought for a moment when Teail held onto your arm and swung it back and forth, "Please come!! You have to support us" he pleaded. You giggled and nodded, they all cheered and hi 5 each other.

B-Bomb placed his hand onto your shoulder, "You won't be disappointed" he gave you a smile. They all left and waved goodbye to you. You stared at their backs and a smile grew on your face, "I wonder what they're going to do..".

-------------------

In class, Jaybeom scooted next to you and placed a note onto your table and casually looked to the front like nothing happened. You looked over to him and back at the note sitting in front of you. You opened it, 'doing anything tonight? Want to go to the amusement park?'. You smiled but remembered that you had Neil's birthday and was going to celebrate it with Teen Top. You sighed and wrote back, 'Mianhae, I have somewhere to go..' and passed it to him.

He read it and wrote back, 'Come on, it's going to be only a while.. pleaseee'. You gave in and wrote, 'finee'. He smiled and continued to concentrate on the lecture. [YES! I get to hang out with her again]. Jaybeom was happy on the inside.

------------------

It was time for the talent show and everyone rushed to the assembly room. Everything was set up and when you walked inside with Jaybeom, you looked around the area. "Whoa, so many people" you said, shocked.

"Why do you want to come here? We won't have time to hang out at the amusement park.." Jaybeom stared at his watch impatiently.

You tugged on his arm, "It won't take long. I just want to watch one performance" you dragged him down the aisle to find spare seats.

Block B was behind the stage wearing their outfits and was pacing around. They were all worried and nervous, then the principle walked onto the stage. The audience began to quiet down and both you and Jaybeom focused your attention to the front.

He cleared his throat, "I would like to say that the talent show this year is going to be full of new surprises" he announced. Everyone cheered, you clapped and Jaybeom sighed. [Why does she want to come to these things..].

"I can't wait to see what Block B is doing" you said.

Jaybeom sharply turned to look at you with wide eyes, "Block B?!" he was shocked that you were only here to see them. You nodded while looking at the stage. He leaned his back to the chair and stared at the stage. [So you're here to see them..]. Jaybeom was half jealous and half shocked.

After a performance, you would clap and you couldn't wait to see what Block B was going to perform.

Meanwhile, Block B was backstage, finalizing their performance. Zico peaked through the curtains and saw you watching the performance. He smiled and lightly said, "She came..". Jaehyo walked over to him and peaked through the curtain as well, "What are you looking at?" he asked. "Nothing" Zico quickly answered and walked back to the others casually.

Jaehyo scratched his head, confused, "What was that about.." he shrugged and walked over to the group.

The principle came back on stage. Your head perked up with excitement, Jaybeom was watching you and lightly scoffed.

"We saved the best for last" everyone cheered indicating to you that it was Block B, so you joined in with the cheering. "Here's Block B!!" he announced and walked off stage.

Block B walked on stage wearing their outfits. You grew with excitement and started cheering and clapping your hands, "WOO BLOCK B!!" you shouted. Their outfits were casual yet it had a hip hop vibe to it.

Block B stood in their position and the music started. They started dancing and your eyes grew wider and wider. You couldn't believe that they had such talent. [I NEVER KNEW THEY COULD DANCE]. Your jaw dropped when B-Bomb did his solo dance. He was popping and locking in every movement that he was doing. His charisma on stage shined. [Is that B-Bomb that I see all the time? He completely transformed into a different person..]. Girls shouted and cheered him on.

Jaybeom saw your surprised expression and turned the other way. He didn't know why you were drooling over these guys. He looked up at them and smiled to himself. [They call that dancing?]. He whispered to you, "I'll be right back" and walked away.

You didn't hear what he said because your eyes were still on Block B. Zico was now in the front and your face lit up. [It's Zico!!]. You held your hands together close to your chest and kept on smiling.

Zico saw you and he gave you a wink. You could feel your face burning up and began to lower your head in embarrassment, but you smiled to yourself and looked up at the stage again.

After their performance, the principle came on stage and announced that it was the end of the show. Then one teacher walked on stage and whispered something to him. He nodded and placed the microphone to his mouth, "My mistake, there seems to be another performance".

Block B's head shot up and stared at the teacher, shocked. They turned to each other and looked at one another. Everyone in the audience started whispering.

You were surprised yourself as to who it was. You turned to your side and saw that Jaybeom wasn't there. You looked around the area to see if you could spot him anywhere.

"Please welcome to the stage, Park Jaybeom".

You turned to face the stage. [Did I just hear.. Park Jaybeom?].