Scary L.Joe

Confession Between Two

Epik High - Wanna Be ft. Mellow

-------------------------------------------

 

It was the weekend and you've been starting to develop feelings for Jaybeom, although you try to hide it from Byunghun. You never want to tell him that you've fallen for Jaybeom.

You were lying on your bed imagining the different scary faces of L.Joe. You sighed and screamed into your pillow, "How am I going to tell oppa.." you said, then you sat up and hung your head.

Your phone vibrated and it was a text. 'Want to hang out with me?' - Jaybeom. You stared at the message for a while. [Should I text him back or just ignore it?]. Slowly your fingers started to betray you. 'Sure, I'll meet you later'.

----------------

Jaybeom was waiting for you in front of the subway entrance. He saw you walking and he ran up to you, "You came, let's go" he grabbed your arm.

You let your arm go from his grip, "Quit dragging me everywhere" you were annoyed.

The two of you got into the train and it was full of people. You were standing close to another guy, so Jaybeom held onto your waist and pulled you closer to him. Your eyes widened at how close you were to Jaybeom. You started to blush and looked the other way. Jaybeom smiled to himself, he liked being close to you like this.

You both arrived in front of a movie theatre. Jaybeom held two tickets out in front of him, "We're going to watch a movie" he smiled at you. You stared at the tickets, "What movie are we watching?" you asked. He hid the tickets behind his back, "It's a secret" he then took your hand and dragged you to the entrance. You looked at his back. [Wonder what movie we're watching..].

In the movie theatre, Jaybeom lead you to the back row and he sat down. He patted the seat next to him, but you looked around the theatre, "There's seats at the front row.. why choose the back for?" you were confused. "Just sit down" he ordered you nicely. You nodded and sat down next to him.

The movie started and it was a romantic movie. It was about a girl who likes this guy but he always ignores her. She would always try to get his attention but then one day another guy came into her life, but it was her brother's worst enemy. She fell for her brother's enemy. She had to tell her brother they were dating and he was furious. She was crying and her past crush comforted her, but she never knew that he also likes her as well.. she ended up marrying her brother's enemy and left the other guys broken hearted.

The lights lit up, indicating that it was the end of the movie. Your eyes searched the cinema but there wasn't much people. Jaybeom stretched his arms, "Are you hungry?" he looked at you. You nodded, "I feel like eating ddobukki" you rubbed your stomach. He smiled and held your hand, "Let's go" he lead you down the steps. You looked at his back and your heart began to beat faster. [I really have fallen for you].

-------------------

At the restaurant, you sat across from Jaybeom and he ordered the food for you. The waiter came and place the foods down. The both of you started eating.

Jaybeom stopped eating and looked up at you. You sensed that he was looking at you so you stared at him, "What is it?" you asked. He rested his elbow on the table and leaned in a bit, "I'm surprised that we're eating this peacefully". You gave him a look. "Well the old you would always protest and she would never go out with me today" he winked at you.

You awkwardly coughed, "I was bored today and you invited me out so I have to be nice to you.." you looked somewhere else. Jaybeom smiled and continued to eat.

After eating, the two of you were walking down the streets and happily chatting to each other. You suddenly stopped when you received a text from L.Joe.

'Where are you now? Do you want to hang out?' - Byunghun oppa.

You stared at the text and glanced at Jaybeom who was interested in a food stall. You started to text back, 'Mianhae oppa, I'm busy today. Hang out next time :)'.

'Ngaw but I want to see you :( Okay then, I guess I'll see you on Monday then' - Byunghun oppa.

You sighed and place your phone back inside your jacket pocket. The two of you headed towards the arcade and when you saw 6 familiar figures crowded around a shooting game, you suddenly froze. L.Joe was laughing and when he turned around, he saw you. He was about to wave but his face fell when he saw Jaybeom next to you.

[BYUNGHUN OPPA?!! I'M GOING TO GET KILLED!!]. You couldn't move. He was giving you a death glare and he walked up to you. All of Teen Top stopped what they were doing and looked at where L.Joe was heading. They saw you and Jaybeom and all their faces became serious. C.A.P shook his head.

L.Joe came closer to you. You stumbled back, "O-Oppa.. I-I can explain.." you said. He glared at Jaybeom and back to you, "I thought you were busy" his tone suddenly became cold. You gulped, "A-About that text.." you slowly looked up at Jaybeom and L.Joe followed to where your eyes were looking at. Jaybeom gave L.Joe a look, "What's wrong with you punk? You can't let her hang out with me?" he scoffed.

L.Joe was about to punch him in the face for his cockiness but was held back by C.A.P and Chunji, "Calm down L.Joe" C.A.P ordered him.

"LET GO OF ME!!" he shouted as he struggled to get out of their grip, "I want to know why she's with him!!".

Your eyes grew wide at his sudden rage. You've seen L.Joe mad before but never like this. He was.. scary. L.Joe shot you a look, "What!! He's more important to you then me?!" he shouted at you, "You promised me you'll never hang out with this dude again! What happened to that promise?" he was frustrated.

You flinched at the rage in his voice. "I-I didn't mean to lie to you oppa.." you were scared. L.Joe didn't care, he was furious because you were hanging out with Jaybeom and didn't tell him, "What! You like him now?!" he shot at you. You were quiet. You glanced up at Jaybeom who was smiling to himself and you stared back at L.Joe, "Oppa.." you whispred and looked down, "I think I have.." you softly admitted.

Teen Top froze up at your answer. L.Joe stopped struggling and stared at you with wide eyes. Chunji and Changjo's jaw dropped and Ricky couldn't believe his ears. C.A.P was staring at you. Jaybeom looked at you, stunned by what you just said. [Did she just say she likes me?].

L.Joe walked closer to you, "Repeat that.." he ordered you. You swallowed hard and looked up at him, "Oppa I'm sorry, but I've fallen for Jaybeom" you had a look in your eyes that read, "I'm sorry oppa".

He couldn't believe his ears at what you just said. He turned to Jaybeom and was about to hit him but you stood in front of him, protecting Jaybeom, "Oppa!! Don't please, I'm begging you!!" you begged. L.Joe's eyes were fixed on yours and he let out a frustrated sigh and looked away, "Don't talk to me ever!!" he shot at you and walked away.

Teen Top was stunned at how you were defending Jaybeom. They walked up to you and Changjo patted your shoulder.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of him" C.A.P reasurred you. You nodded.

Teen Top waved goodbye to you and glared at Jaybeom then left after L.Joe.

You turned to Jaybeom, "I'm sorry about that.." you apologized. Jaybeom shook his head, "No need to be. He was just jealous I guess?". You looked up at him, "Byunghun oppa can never be jealous. He just worries about me too much..".

"I see~" Jaybeom didn't seem to be convinced at your answer. "Do you want to go home?" he asked. You nodded your head. Jaybeom then lead you out of the arcade.

--------------

You were at home, lying down on your bed. [I feel so bad.. I hope Byunghun oppa is alright].