Jihae's Addiction

Confession Between Two

Author's note:

Im terribly sorry for not uploading any chapters until now.. i feel so bad and i hope all my subbies haven't forgotten about me and this story. I will try to upload more and more frequently, its just that i was having a black out when i tried to write more but im back and i hope all of you can read the rest of this as i have figured what to write next so have fun reading!!!

LOVE ALL OF MY SUBBIEES!!! and i will not forget about you guys supporting my story :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Pink - Let Us Just Love

---------------------------------------------

You were still at the campsite. You were sleeping soundly in bed when suddenly you heard a loud knock on your door. You opened your eyes and walked over to open it, half asleep. You opened the door and Jihae was standing there in a pink dress. "You're still asleep?? Come on!! We're going shopping" she pushed you in back into your cabin.

"Shopping?? There's shops around here??" you were confused. She nodded, "of course there is. This isn't some ordinary campsite. It's the biggest and best one in Seoul!!" she exclaimed.

You stood in front of the bathroom door looking at her, bewildered. You were still half asleep. You yawned, "I don't get you sometime" you sighed and walked in to wash up.

After changing into shorts and a pink and yellow poke a dot top, the two of you headed to the shops.

"Are you sure there's a shopping mall here??" you asked her. She gave you a look, "I told you already, there is one here. See!!" she pointed to a building.

Your eyes widened. She was right, there was a shopping mall here. You looked around and saw many people going in and out of it. [This is one weird campsite.. What was U-Kwon's uncle thinking of building this here]. You sighed and walked in with Jihae.

Jihae walked around many different shops and she practically bought everything that she saw. You only had a few bags but with Jihae.. you couldn't even see her whole arm. You shook your head. [Her shopping addiction. What a shopaholic].

Jihae gasped, "Soohyo!! That skirt is so cute right??!" she pointed to a floral skirt. You nodded and she pulled you into the store, "Let's go inside. I want that skirt".

You wondered around the store to find something that you would like and came across a dress. You looked at the price and it was $50!! Your eyes widened at how expensive the dress was but decided to place it down gently. "That was way too expensive" you said under your breathe.

Jihae came out of the changing room wearing the skirt. "Soohyo, how does it look??" she asked for your advice. You looked at it and place your thumb up, "it suits you perfectly!!" you said, smiling.

She gave you a thank you smile and walked back into the changing room. You looked around the store and wondered how Jihae had so much money. Just then she walked out of the changing room and proceeded to the counter.

After shopping, the two of you went to the food court to get some food, since all the shopping made you hungry.

"What do you want to eat??" Jihae asked as she looked at the varieties. You looked around and saw a stand that has bipbimbap. "There!!" you pointed. The two of you walked over and ordered two bowls. You both sat down and started eating.

You took a spoonful of it and it smelt delicious. "Hmmm, it smells so nice right??" you asked Jihae and placed it in your mouth. She was eating her's and was nearly finished. She place her spoon down and rubbed her stomach. "Ahh I'm so full!!" she quietly burped.

You looked at her bowl and back to your own. She had already finished while you weren't even half way. Your jaw dropped a bit and she just giggled at your expression. "I was hungry" she shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't usually eat this fast at school.." you said and place another spoonful in your mouth. She chuckled. "Of course I don't, because you can't go shopping after you eat at school right?" she winked at you. You shook your head and continued to eat.

After the two of you finished eating, you ordered ice cream but Jihae didn't. She walked around the different shops and this time you just sat on the bench everytime she walked into a store.

Jihae was in a cosmetic store and was looking at foundations and powders while you were sitting on the bench watching her. You your ice cream and your eyes wondered around the shopping mall.

"Why is there a mall in a campsite??" you said to yourself.

"Don't you like it??" asked a voice. You shook your head, "no, I just think that it's strange" you answered and turned around to see Zico. "Stalker!!" you blurted out. You realized what you just said and covered your mouth. He just laughed. "Just because I see you everywhere doesn't mean that I'm a stalker" he said and sat next to you.

"Hey can I ask you a question.." you began. He nodded and you continued, "why did your uncle build this shopping mall?? I mean there's nothing wrong with it but this is a campsite and when you go camping.. you don't go shopping".

He leaned back. "Don't say that to me, tell it to my uncle. I don't own the place. I just work here, I don't really care what he does" he explained with a chilled voice. You sighed, "never mind" and continued to your ice cream.

He stared at you and your ice cream. "You really like ice cream eys??" he was curious. You eagerly nodded your head. "It tastes so good!! Do you want some??" you held out your cone to him. He looked at it and back to you and chuckled. "No thanks, don't want your germs" he teased.

You glared at him and looked away, continueing to your ice cream. "Stalker" you whispered under your breathe.

"I heard that" he pointed out. You turned aorund and poke your tongue out, indicating that you didn't care.

Just then Jihae came out of the store carrying new bags. She saw you with Zico and gasped.

You looked up to see a shock Jihae. You went up to her and grabbed her arm, "Jihae, this is Zico" you introduced. She slowly nodded and Zico smiled at her.

"Hey" he said.

Jihae was quiet but still had on an expressionless face. You shook your head and looked back at Zico, "well have fun working. We have to go. Bye bye" you waved and left with Jihae.

Zico looked at your back walking away. He smiled to himself and walked the opposite way. [Why do I keep bumping into you??].

Meanwhile, Jihae snapped out of her daze. "Is that Zico, your friend??" she asked you. "Yep. He's the one that always listen to my feelings" you reminded her. She nodded. "He looks cute!! You should go for him" she nudged you.

"Yah~ I told you that I like Jaybeom.." for some reason you felt weird saying it out loud.

Jihae sighed, "aish~ you like him now but what about the future?? I just don't want you to get hurt again..". You gave her a smile. "Don't worry, I won't get hurt" you reassurred her.

For some reason, not seeing Jaybeom these past few days seemed alright. You didn't miss him or anything. [Soohyo.. you've fallen for Jaybeom.. right??]. You snapped out of your daze when Jihae pulled you into a store. [Not again!!].