Christmas Eve

Confession Between Two

Suzy - You Are My Star [Dream High OST]

-------------------------------------------------------

It was Christmas Eve and you were getting ready to go shopping to buy everyone presents. You place your wallet into your purse and sliped your feet into boots. You stood up and straightened out your coat. You walked down stairs to see your parents seating on the couch.

"Mum, Dad I'm going shopping. I'll be back soon" you told them.

Your mum nodded her head. "Be safe okay sweetie" she smiled at you. You nodded. "I'm off" you said. "Okay!!" your parents answered back. You closed the door behind you.

-------------

You were walking down town and placed your hands in your coat pocket and walked to the nearest shopping mall. You walked in and saw Christmas decorations everywhere.

"I need to buy a present for Jihae, Teen Top and Jaybeom oppa" you said to yourself. You proceeded towards the gift shops and looked around. As you picked up a cup with a picture of Santa Clause you suddenly remembered. "Block B oppa.. I need to buy a present for them as well" you place the cup down and walked to a different store.

"Who should I buy a present first" you took out your wallet and looked at how much money you have. You sighed, "I've been saving this since forever, I hope I have enough" you looked at the amount of money you have. You held onto your wallet and walked to a men store.

"Can I help you with anything??" asked the assistant. You looked around. "What's the best present for a guy??" you asked. The assistant looked around and lead you to a hanger where there were different colours of blouses. "Guys really like these, or you can buy a tie" she pointed to a rake full of ties. You thanked her and looked through the different blouse. [There's so many colours and styles.. I don't know what Block B would like].

You decided to buy 7 different ones. You held onto the 7 of them and walked over to the counter to pay for them. You looked over to see the tie rake and decided to have a look.

"Would they like a tie too.." you touched a light blue one. Then the shop assistant came over, "you know, we have a special today. If you buy a blouse, you can get a tie for free" she smiled at you.

"Really??!" She nodded her head. You decided to pick 7 different ties and walked over to the counter to pay for the items.

You walked out of the shop and stopped by another store. Since Teen Top wasn't too greedy about presents, you just bought them a gift set. It included a pair of gloves, scarf and beanie. For Jihae, you brought her new heels, shiny ones since she loves them.

"What should I get for Jaybeom.." you looked around the mall. Suddenly your hands felt tired so you sat down on the bench. You stared at the many shopping bags. [I have too many friends]. You rubbed your hands and someone stood in front of you. You looked up and gasped, it was Zico. "Oppa"

He smiled at you. "Why are you here alone??" he asked you. He looked down at the many shopping bags on the floor. You quickly stood up and covered them. "No you can't look!!".

Zico gave you a confused expression. "Why can't I look" he reached for one of the bags. You lightly grabbed his arm. "I said you can't" you turned around and grabbed the bags and hid them behind your back.

"Presents I guess??" he asked. You nodded. "So it's a surprise" you smiled. He nodded. "So I guess I won't be able to know my present until tomorrow??" he asked. You gave him a look. "How would you know that I bought you a present??".

He looked down at the bags behind you. "Don't tell me all of those are for Teen Top or Jaybeom..". You looked away and made a face. "Well.. you can't see it until tomorrow" you walked off. [Man that guy is smart].

Zico looked at you walking away and decided to you. He walked next to you and you looked over to see him. "Why are you following me?? I still need to do more shopping" you looked down and saw that he wasn't holding any shopping bags. "Aren't you suppose to go shopping for Christmas??".

"I already bought them. I'm just here to see if I should buy more presents" he looked around the different stores.

You walked past a men's shoe store and looked at the different shoes. One caught your eyes, it was a white one with black stipes. Zico leaned in and looked at the shoe. "Is this for Jaybeom??" he asked. You nodded. "Do you think he'll like it??" you asked him. He looked at the shoe and back to you. "Yeah he would..".

"Okay then" you answered and walked into the store. You brought it and walked out with Zico. You let out a sigh of relief. "I'm finally done with my Christmas shopping" you held the bags up and when Zico was staring at them you quickly hid them. "No peeking" you poke your tongue out and walked ahead of him.

"Do you need a lift home??" he asked. You turned back and shook your head. "It's alright, I can just catch the bus home" you said.

"With all that" he pointed to the many bags you were holding. You tightened your grip on them. [True, I don't want to carry these on the bus]. Before you can say anything, Zico grabbed your arm and pulled you along. "Come on, before the mall closes" you looked at the back of him and smiled. [You always come at the right time].

You were in Zico's car and he sat beside you and no one was talking. You didn't want the awkwardness to stay so you started, "what a coincidence meeting you at that mall".

"I always go to that mall" he said.

"Jinja!! Same here!! I especially love the ice cream that they sell there" you smiled. He looked at you. "Do you like ice cream??" he asked. You nodded, "I can eat it anytime, even when it's cold like this" you looked out the window to see that it was snowing.

Zico smiled to himself. [I never knew she likes ice cream]. He was deep in thought when you suddenly asked, "umm, are you and Janmi friends??" his face fell. He turned around to see you looking at him with sad eyes. [Why is her eyes sad??]. You noticed that he was staring at you and turned away. "I was just wondering that's all" you gave out a little laugh.

He turned around to look outside the window. "It was a surprise to me as well" you looked over to him. He continued, "I only talked to her once but then we just began talking" he explained.

You nodded, understanding. "She's probably just being nice and wanted to make friends" you said.

Zico nodded. "Yeah maybe she is..." he continued to stare out the window. He saw an ice cream store and told the driver to stop. You looked over to him bewildered. "Why are we stopping?? Am I at my house already" you looked out the window. [This isn't my neighbourhood]. Zico opened the door and headed outside. He came over to your side and opened your door. He gestured you to get out. You got out and looked around. "Why are we here??" he pointed to the back of you and you turned around. Your eyes widened, it was an ice cream store.

You looked back at Zico, he smiled at you. "Thought you wanted it" he grabbed your arm and the two of you headed inside the store. He lead you over to the front. "What ice cream flavour do you want??" he asked you. You looked at the various flavours and decided to choose strawberry. Zico chose chocolate.

The two of you sat down at a table and your ice cream. You looked up to see Zico staring at his cone. "Is it too cold to eat ice cream??" you asked him. He looked up at you. "No it's not. I'm not use to eating ice cream now" he looked outside to see snow falling.

You chuckled. "Mianhae, you don't have to eat ice cream if you don't want to" you apologized. He shook his head. "It's good to try something new right" he his ice cream and shivered. You giggled.

Janmi was walking outside and walked past the ice cream store. She looked inside the store through the window and did a double take when she saw you with Zico. [Why is she with him??]. She saw how you and Zico were talking and laughing. She smirked and took out her phone. She snapped a picture of you and Zico. [Busted!!]. She place he phone back into her pocket and began walking away.

After finishing your ice cream you and Zico headed out to his car. You went inside and place your seatbelt over your body. Zico walked in and also did the same thing. He told the driver to drive and the car took off.

"Thanks for the ice cream" you thanked him.

"No worries. It's my treat" he smiled at you. He looked at the many bags on your side. "Let me see what you bought" he bent over to look. Your eyes widened. "No you can't!!" you moved his hands away and protectively covered the bags.

"Ngaw why not!!" he tried again but you pushed his hands away. "I told you, you can't see them until tomorrow" you said. He leaned back and smiled. "Oh speaking of tomorrow, want to hang out with Block B??" he asked.

You looked at him. "Where??" you asked. "At Kyung's house" you thought for a minute. "I'll see. I'll give you my number so you can contact me tomorrow" he handed out his phone and you dialed in your number. "Here" you gave his phone back.

The car went to a stop and you saw the familiar neighbourhood. You opened the door and got your bags. "Thanks for taking me home" you smiled at him. He smiled and waved back. "No worries" you closed the door and headed to your house.

Zico leaned back in his seat and looked at your number in his phone. [Hope I get to see you tomorrow]. He saved your number and looked out the window. For some reason he didn't notice that he had a big smile on his face.

You walked inside and headed to your bedroom to wrap up all the gift. You were working on Block B's gift and you sorted out who should get what. You were wrapping up Zico's gift and looked at it. "I should give him something else, since he's always there to help me and listen to me.." you looked around your room and a grey scarf caught your eyes. You took it. "I remember kniting this.." you decided to place it with Zico's present. You wrapped it up and looked at it. "Perfect" you smiled to yourself.