Jaybeom's POV

Confession Between Two

Block B - Synchronization 100%

---------------------------------------------

 

It was the day that you's were going to leave Jaeju Island. Everyone was in the lobby and waiting for the teacher to check everyone out of the hotel. Jihae was looking at your band aid knee.

"Does that hurt?" she asked. You looked down at your knee and shook your head, "Nope" you answered. C.A.P was behind you, "Better be careful next time" he said to you. You nodded, "Arasso".

Jaybeom was standing not far away from you and looked at your knee. He then frowned in worries. [Wonder how she got that]. He thought.

--------------

Everyone was at the airport and lining up to get onto the plane. You reached inside the plane and looked at your seat number and walked further down the plane. You saw your number and who you were sitting next to and it was Jaybeom.

He smiled, "Hi" he waved happily to you. You bit your bottom lip and sat down next to him. You buckled your seat belt and casually stared at the other seats around you.

"You saw my gift already right?" he asked, trying to make a conversation with you. You nodded, but didn't look at him. "Did you like it?" he asked, again. "I don't know" you answered, still not looking at him.

The plane started and when it got to the runway, it speed up and took off. On the plane, everyone was quiet and sleeping. You looked around and saw that Zico was sitting just a few seats above you on the other row. He looked back and saw you, he waved and you waved back. Jaybeom peaked at who you were waving to. When he saw that it was Zico he lightly frowned, "You're really close to him..".

"Of course, he's my friend" you admitted. Jaybeom looked at you, "So you're nice to him but mean to me!!" he started to sob. You rolled your eyes, "Stop acting like a cry baby" you said. He pretended to wipe his imaginary tears away, "I'm not a cry baby" he poke his tongue out. You automatically smiled and looked the other way. He saw your smile and grew happy. "You're smiling!!" he pointed out.

You noticed you were smiling also and stopped. [Why was I smiling for?]. You glanced at Jaybeom and when he looked at you, you turned away and act casually like nothing happened.

---------------

The food came, but you were sound asleep. Jaybeom turned around to say something but when he saw you sleeping, his expression softened. When the food came he shook his head, "I'm not hungry" he said to the flight attendant and she nodded once then went to serve other people. He turned his attention to you and he carefully looked at your features. His eyes slowly went down to your lips and he swallowed hard. Flashbacks came back inside his head.

He walked into the gates of the school and then someone caught his eyes. She had long brown hair and was wearing the school uniform. Even though she looked like any other ordinary girl, she was an angel in his eyes. He was star struck and he couldn't move at all.

"Am I seeing things? She's an angel" he said and continued to look at her. She turned around and he quickly look away. She just walked past him and his heart was beating fast, "I think I'm in love" he softly whispered.

---------------

You were waiting at the school's front gate. Jaybeom had just finished class and saw you. He suddenly stopped and his heart was beating fast. He was about to approach you but then 6 other boys called your name.

"Soohyo!!" L.Joe called you and wrapped his arm around your neck. You turned to him, "Byunghun oppa!!" you said, smiling.

"Noona~ let's go eat" Ricky whined and rubbed his stomach. Chunji slapped him, "You're always hungry" he shook his head.

You laughed and Jaybeom grew surprised at how beautiful your laugh was. He liked everything about you. You were beautiful overall.

"Come on let's go then" C.A.P lead the way.

"Ddobokki time~" Changjo sang.

-------------

Weeks have past and Jaybeom would always try to talk to you. He would wait for you after classes and also sat with you at lunch time. You were kind to him and always talking nicely to him.

"Do you like ice cream?" Jaybeom asked you, while walking you to class. You nodded, "Yep, it's my favourite dessert" you smiled.

"Maybe next time, we can go get some?" Jaybeom rubbed the back of his neck, nervously. You beamed, "Of course!!" you said. Jaybeom's face lit up, "Really?.. oh that's great" he was excited. You nodded.

------------

"Soohyo.." Jaybeom started. You your ice cream and said, "Hmm?". He turned you around and asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. Your eyes grew wide, you never knew he would ask you this. You froze a but and stared at him. He searched your eyes, "Soohyo.. will you be my girlfriend?" he repeated. You slowly nodded and a wide smile grew on your face. "You will?!" he started clapping and smiling happily.

Yes Jaybeom oppa" you said. He picked you up and spun you around. The two of you were laughing.

Back on the plane, Jaybeom continued to stare at you when you started to stir. He sat back in his normal position and you opened your eyes. You rubbed your eyes, tiredly, "Are we there yet?" you asked. Jaybeom shook his head, "Nope, still got another hour or so" he answered, casually.

You rubbed your stomach, "Man I'm hungry.. did I sleep through lunch?" you asked. Jaybeom nodded, "I can call-".

Just then a flight attendant walked your way and you called her over, "Excuse me, I accidentally slept through lunch, and a bit hungry" you nervously smiled. The attendant smiled, "No worries, I'll get you something" she said and left.

You turned to Jaybeom, "Have you ate yet?" you asked him. He shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me then? I could of called her to bring another food tray..".

Jaybeom smiled at your kindness, "No worries, I can always eat from yours" he winked. You scoffed. Jaybeom took a glance at you and smiled to himself. [Guess I'm falling for you again..]. He then stared out the window.

The plane landed and everyone got off. Outside in the waiting area, you saw L.Joe waving his hands up and down. You smiled to yourself and walked to him.

"Did you came here to pick me up?" you asked him. He nodded, "I want to be the first to see you" he looked behind you, "Where is C.A.P hyung?" he asked. You suddenly remembered, "Oh he;s getting picked up by his appa I think.." you place your finger to your bottom lip.

He nodded, "Okay, well let's go Soohyo~" L.Joe took your suitcase and the two of you left the airport. Jaybeom stared at the two of you and sighed. [Guess she didn't fall for me during the trip].