Apart From Each Other

Confession Between Two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCiAapyZ0rU Jiyeon and JB - Together [Dream High 2 OST]

--------------------------------------------------

 

Months past and you were doing well in school. You have met new friends, Steven, Sarah and Kim. They were all nice and introduced you to everyone in the school. Your english improved a lot and you hardly talked Korean that much, only at home.

--------------------

"Where do you want to sit?" Kim asked as she looked around the big cafeteria. You scanned the room and saw a table at the end, "there!!" you pointed.
 
The 4 of you headed to the table and sat down. You looked at your western food and remembered when you were eating with C.A.P and Jihae. [I miss them]. You looked up and saw Steven, Sarah and Kim eating their food.
 
Steven looked at you, "why aren't you eating your food?" he asked. You shook your head, "was just thinking" you picked up your hamburger and took a bit of it. You placed it down your plate and began chewing on it slowly.
 
"Do you want to eat Korean BBQ later on?" Kim suggested. You looked up at her. You haven't eaten that in a long time, so you were craving for it lately. "Do they have it here?" you were surprised.
 
They all looked at each other and chuckled. "Of course, but it's probably not as tasty as in Korea though" Kim said.
 
"Yeah, but it's worth a try right?" you asked. They all nodded and all of you began eating again.
 
-------------------
 
School ended fast for you and you walked out the school with Steven, Kim and Sarah. The 4 of you headed to eat Korean BBQ.
 
You sat down at the table and looked at the menu. The others ordered what they wanted and looked at you, "Soohyo, what do you want to order??" they asked.
 
"Whatever you want to" you closed the menu and gave it to the waiter.
 
The food came and everyone began cooking their own meats. You wrapped your meat in salad and placed it in your mouth. You chewed on it and looked around to see what the restaurant was like. [It's very different from Korea].
 
"What do you think?" Kim leaned in. You nodded. "It's very yummy!!" you swallowed it and gave two thumbs up.
 
The other's laughed and the 4 of you went back to eating.
 
After eating, they decided to go watch a movie. Everyone bought their tickets and headed into the theatre. Lucky the movie didn't start and the 4 of you found seats that were close to the screen. You looked up at the screen and the movie started.
 
"Hey Soohyo, do you want popcorn?" Steven asked. You shook your head. "I'm still full from the Korean BBQ from before" you whispered back. He nodded and went back to watching the movie. You laughed when there was a funny scene. Soon the movie was over and everyone got up to leave. You were standing outside with the others and walked home.
 
"It was nice hanging out today" you smiled. Kim nodded. "We should do this more often" Kim suggested.
 
Everyone nodded. All of you then decided to head home since it was getting late.
 
------------------
 
Back in Seoul, it was night time and Block B were eating Korean BBQ. Zico then remembered the time when he ate with you. He smiled at the thought.
 
"Ahh I'm so glad to eat this" P.O placed the meat in his mouth. "Mmmm" he was smiling.
 
U-Kwon rolled the salad and placed it inside his mouth in one go."Gosh how long has it been since Soohyo left?" he asked.
 
Everyone began thinking. "I don't know.. I kind of lost count" P.O rubbed the back of his neck. Zico knew, "it's been 7 months.. about to reach 7 months" he said.
 
Everyone looked at him, surprised that he remembered. "Of course you would know.. you've been counting the days" U-Kwon pointed out, which made Zico's ears turn red.
 
"Shh!! No one knows" Zico placed his finger to his lip. Everyone laughed.
 
It was true though. The day that you left, Zico would count how many days it has been that he hasn't seen you. The two of you haven't even talked to each other yet but still his feelings for you were still going strong. He didn't know about you but he wanted you to feel the same as well. [She'll still feel the same towards me right?]. He smiled and wanted the answer to be yes but knowing you, it would.
 
After having Korean BBQ, Block B walked to the arcade and found themselves running into Teen Top. They paused and looked at each other.
 
C.A.P walked over and took out his hand, "nice seeing you here" he greeted to Kyung. Kyung stared at his hand for a second and smiled in return, "same here" he shook C.A.P's hand.
 
Teen Top stopped what they were playing and joined C.A.P. L.Joe saw Zico, "have you talked to Soohyo yet?" he asked him. Zico looked at him and shook his head. "I haven't talked to her since we last saw each other at the airport" he said disappointedly.
 
L.Joe nodded, "same here, we haven't even talked to her as well. I wonder how she's going over there.." he thought for a while.
 
The others stayed quiet and thought as well. Kyung sighed and looked up to see that everyone had sad expressions on their faces. He tried to cheer them up, "why don't we write her a letter" he snapped his fingers.
 
They shot their heads up. "That's a brilliant idea Kyung!!" L.Joe said.
 
"I can't wait for her to read my letter" Ricky jumped up and down with Niel. "Same here" Niel smiled.
 
Everyone was happily talking about what they were going to write when all of a sudden they remembered that you didn't tell them where you were going to live. They stopped talking and looked at each other. "Does anyone know where she's living?" Kyung rubbed the back of his neck. Everyone shook their heads.
 
"Damn it!! How are we going to contact her now?" L.Joe frowned and stared away. Ricky suddenly remembered Jihae. "Would Jihae know her address? She would of mentioned it to her right?" Ricky thought.
 
The others looked at each other. "I guess she would. Since they are best friends" P.O said.
 
Zico and L.Joe looked at each other. They nodded and rushed out of the arcade in a hurry. "Where are you guys going??" Zico ran after them.
 
"GOING TO FIND JIHAE!!" they both shouted without looking back.
 
------------------
 
It was finally the weekend and you were going to the amusement park with Steven, Kim and Sarah. They met you at the bus stop and the 4 of you's caught the bus to the park. The bus parked outside the park and you all walked off.
 
"So this is the amusement park over here" you looked at the huge entrance sign. Kim nodded. "This is the biggest amusement park here" she grinned and held your arm. "Let's go in" she lead you to the long line.
 
After waiting in the line, the 4 of you finally reached the inside and you looked around your surroundings. It was very different from Korea but the rides and the screaming of the people were the same. You gave out a little laugh and looked at the rides.
 
"Hmm.. which ride do you want to go on Soohyo?" Kim looked at the many rides around her. You took a glance at every ride but stopped at the rollar coaster. It reminded you of Zico and you smiled. "That one" you pointed.
 
Steven's eyes widened when he saw where you were pointing. "Do we have to go on that.." he tried not to show his scardiness but his shaking body gave it away. Sarah patted his shoulder, "you're not scared of the ride are you?" she gave him a look.
 
He gulped. "N-no of course not. Why would I be scared" he faked a laugh and walked over to the ride. [Oh !!]. He looked up at how big the ride was. He closed his eyes and place his head down. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up to see you. You smiled at him. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine" you nodded at him.
 
He slowly smiled back and nodded. "Okay" he felt reassured and the 4 of you headed to the rollar coaster.
 
It was a long day, after going to the amusement park, you headed off to eat at a restuarant and everyone decided to head home. You walked up to your gate and opened it. You walked inside and opened your front door to find your parents sitting in the lounge room, watching TV. They turned their heads when they saw you walking in.
 
"Oh sweetie, you have letters" your mum said. You titlted your head, "letters? From who?" you wondered who sent them.
 
"You're friends" your dad answered.
 
[Friends?]. You thought for a while and you realized who they were from. You ran to the kitchen and didn't see any letters. You searched everywhere. You ran back into the lounge room, "where are they?" you asked. "It's in your room" your mum answered without letting her eyes off the TV. You ran up stairs and into your room. You saw a bunch of letters on your bed and picked them up straight away.
 
You smiled happily to yourself. "They sent me letters!!" you flipped through them and they all had Block B, Teen Top and Jihae's names on them. You opened one up and read it. It was from L.Joe.
 
Dear Soohyo,
 
How have you been? I haven't talked to you in such a long time. Have you forgotten about us? I want to see you again :(
 
Write back!! 
 
Byunghun oppa.
 
You smiled and placed his letter aside. You read the next one and it was from Kyung.
 
YAH Soohyo!!
 
Where have you been?? You didn't even contacteed us.. I'm very angry you know!! How can you not talk to us, are we not friends anymore??
 
DID YOU MEET SOME OTHER BAND OVER THERE?! BETTER NOT FORGET ABOUT BLOCK B!!
 
Kyung :)
 
You giggled. [Oppa has never changed]. You picked up the next letter and it was Zico's. You opened it and read it, your heart fluttered in happiness at what he wrote.
 
My dear Soohyo,
 
Oh how I missed seeing you every day at school, being able to hear you laugh, talk and even be able to make you happy.
 
I miss those days when we would skip classes and hang out at the park or amusement parks. I still remember the first date we had. It was at the amusement park remember? I loved seeing the picture we took together, I actually bought two of them, because the first one we looked so funny.
 
How have you been? I hope you didn't forget about me and start hanging out with another guy. You know I'll be very sad if you do. If I find out that you're dating someone, I'm going to fly over there and bring you back home. I don't care who he is,you belong with me remember that!!
 
Hope to see you again. Saranghae Soohyo <3
 
Your Zico.
 
You placed the letter to your chest and laid back on your bed. You sighed and giggled in happiness. [He said that I belonged to him]. You wanted to shout it out but your parents would be able to hear, so you just squealed and kicked your feet in the air in happiness.
 
You quickly sat up and started reading the rest of the letters.
 
---------------
 
At school, you had an assignment that you were doing with Steven, Kim and Sarah. They all decided to have a study date at your house on saturday night. Your mum bought snacks and prepared food for them, since you all would be very hungry due to studying a lot.
 
The door bell rang and you ran over to opened up the door. Steven, Kim and Sarah grinned at you. "Heyy Soohyo!!" they greeted. They walked in and bowed politely to both your parents. Your parents nodded and they all walked over to the lounge.
 
"So do you want to start on the assignment?" you asked them, sitting down on the couch. Kim nodded. "Let's just get it over and done with" she got her pencils out of her bag and placed them neatly on the coffee table. Everyone began to get their things and the 4 of you started on the assignment.
 
You placed a chip in your mouth and looked at the last problem. You scratched your head and looked over at what Kim wrote. "So that's how you explained it?" you asked. She nodded. "Your suppose to explain it like that" she said. You nodded and looked back at your work. You thought for a minute and started to write.
 
All of you finished and decided to have a little talk.
 
"So Soohyo, since you came from Korea did you have a boyfriend over there?" Sarah asked. You looked at her and saw the other 2 staring at you. You looked down and smiled. "Yeah I do" you confessed.
 
They gasped. "You do, meaning you two are still together?" Kim asked. You nodded. "Ngaw how cute!! Long distance relationship" she clapped her hands together congradulating you both. "Can you show us who he is? Do you have pictures of him?" Kim asked, wanting to know what he looks like.
 
"Be right back" you got up and ran to your room. You grabbed the photo of you and Zico at the amusement park and ran back down stairs. You showed them, "here he is".
 
They leaned in and looked closer. "He's cute!!" Kim said.
 
"I agree! I can't believe that this is your boyfriend" Sarah nodded in approval.
 
Steven sat back. "Never knew you had a boyfriend" he clapped. "I'm happy for you" he smiled.
 
"Yeah, I can't believe that he's my boyfriend too" you stared at the picture. You smiled when you looked at Zico's face. [Oppa I miss you so much].