Love Me Or Hate Me

Confession Between Two

2NE1 - I Hate You

------------------------------------

 

Jaybeom was waiting for you outside the college. Just then you arrived on L.Joe's motorcycle. "Thanks oppa~ I got to go now" you said and quickly took off your helmet and waved to him and left.

"Wait!!" L.Joe called. You stopped and turned around, "Yeah?". He looked at you, "I'll text you later!! Take care" he shouted. You playfully rolled your eyes and nodded, "Okay" you said and went back to heading to the college.

You entered the hallway and Jaybeom was behind you, "Guess we're both late" he wrapped his arm around your neck, like you two were best friends. Your eyes grew wide and you quickly turned to look at you, "Why are you here?!" you shoved his arm off and stood back. He smiled, "Can't I wait for my friend?" he asked and got closer to you. You stepped back, "We're not friends. We're nothing" you coldly retorted and with that you ran off to your class.

Jaybeom stared at you running away, "That's harsh Soohyo. I know you still like me" he smirked and walked off to class.

You were leaning on the wall and breathed heavily. You placed your hand on your heart and it was beating fast, "Why are you beating fast? Don't!! Stop beating!!" you demanded, but it was still beating fast and this time your face grew hot. You looked around and tried to calm yourself down before heading to class. When you did, you slowly pulled away from the wall and silently walkd to class.

-----------------

Lunch time came and in the cafeteria, people were talking loudly and you were once again looking around to see where Jihae and C.A.P was sitting. Jaybeom then suddenly appeared in front of you, which made you jump a bit and stared at him. 

"Need to find a seat? You can sit next to me" he said and gave you a smile.

You looked away and tried to find C.A.P but he was nowhere to be seen. You inwardly sighed and turned to Jaybeom, "I rather sit by myself" you said and walked away but only to be grabbed on your arm by him. You turned around and struggled to get out of his tight grip, "Let go of me" you angrily whispered.

He held on firmly, "If you agree to eat with me then I'll let you go" he softly whispered back. You scoffed and glared at him, "I told you-".

"She's not going to eat with you" C.A.P interrupted. 

Jaybeom stared at C.A.P and looked away with a smile, "I wasn't talking to you. I asked if Soohyo wanted to eat with me" he turned his attention to you, "What's your answer?" he stared into your eyes.

Meanwhile, Block B was sitting at their usual table when P.O started, "Oh look over there, I think a love triangle is forming~" he lightly sang.

Everyone looked and Zico was surprised that it was you, "That girl.." he softly whispered. B-Bomb looked at him and asked, "Do you know her?". Zico didn't look at him but answered, "I don't know her. We just bumped into each other". His attention turned to Jaybeom. [That guy from yesterday.. he's still trying to get her?].

Since Block B was starring at the three of you, slowly everyone was beginning to stop what they were doing and stare at you's. This made you feel uncomfortable with all the attention.

"Let's go Minsoo oppa" you twisted your arm away from Jaybeom's grip. "Everyone is looking" you slowly looked around. C.A.P gave Jaybeom a quick glare and lead you away. 

Taeil was interested in the love triangle, "On day three and there is already drama. What a year this is starting out to be" he laughed a bit.

"Yah~ Taeil, why are you always so interested in other people's business?" Zico shot at him. Taeil turned around, "Hey why are you using informal words? I'm older!" he made a face. Zico chuckled, "Well I'm the leader" he poke his tongue out, which made everyone laugh.

Jihae was linking arms with you as the both of you were walking to class. This is the first time you had a class with Jihae and it felt nice to be away from Jaybeom. "Ahh~ I'm so happy to have a class with my bestie" you said as you held onto her arm tighter. She lightly pouted and nodded, "I know!! I miss how we used to have classes together all the time".

The both of you were talking when someone stood in your way. It was none other than Jaybeom. You ignored him and moved to your left but he moved the same direction as you. You sighed with irritation and moved to your right, he also followed. You couldn't hold it in anymore and loudly said, "What's your problem? Don't you know the words leave me alone?".

Jihae was shocked at your sudden reaction but knew exactly why you were acting like this. Jaybeom smiled and continued to stare at you like nothing happened. You lightly scoffed, "Didn't you hear me? I told you to leave me alone!!" you held onto Jihae's arm and lead her away but Jaybeom grabbed your arm. You looked at him and back down to the ground.

"I just want to talk for a bit" he said. You looked at him and back at Jihae, who nodded her head and walked to class alone.

-------------------

You were standing with Jaybeom on the balcony where the two of you were alone. You had your back turned to him and you could feel your heart beating fast. [Stupid heart, why do you have to beat fast when I'm with this jerk]. You crossed your arms and looked the other way with a frown.

Then Jaybeom did an awkward cough which made you turn around, "What is it you want to talk about?" you asked, with a slight mono tone.

"I just want to ask you one question" he started to stare at you for a long time, "Why do you act like you hate me?".

You did a light smile and glared at him, "Maybe it's because you left me waiting for you on Valentine's Day where you promised to be there but you never ended up coming" your eyes were getting a bit teary. Jaybeom stared into your eyes, he was sad to see you crying. He looked down and apologetically said, "Mianhae".

You wiped the tears rolling down your cheeks, "You think apologizing is enough? After that day you never once texted me and then I couldn't take it anymore so that's why I broke it off with you" you shot. You looked at him and tears were rolling down your cheeks, "You hurt me a lot, now you know why I hare you" with that you ran off, leaving Jaybeom behind.

"I didn't know you were hurt that much. I did got to the place, but when I came all I saw was this bracelet on the ground" he held up his arm and a shiny bracelet dangled from his wrist.