Teen Top Meets Block B

Confession Between Two

Teen Top - Going Crazy

--------------------------------------------

Teen Top was walking down the streets laughing and chatting happily when C.A.P pointed to you, "isn't that Soohyo across the street??". L.Joe followed the direction he was pointing and his eyes widened. It was you. "What is she doing there??" he looked at the 7 boys surrounding you. He didn't look where he was going and bumped into someone.

"Hey little kid!! Watch where you're going" the man shouted and brushed his coat.

L.Joe glared at him. "Who are you calling little kid??" he shot back. The man and his two friends scoffed at L.Joe. "Don't act so tough!!" the guy on the left said.

Teen Top was getting angry. "Don't talk to my friend like that!!" Ricky shouted, defending L.Joe.

The three of them looked at Ricky, Chunji, Changjo and C.A.P. "You're really going to get your puney friends on us??" the middle man smirked and pushed L.Joe. "Whatcha going to do now??" he taunted.

L.Joe brushed his thumb over his lip and smirked. He punched the man in the face which made him fall to the ground. The other two helped him up and his lip was bleeding from the side. He wiped it and glared at L.Joe. "You little punk!! Get them!!" he ordered.

His men started walking up to Teen Top and a fight broke out. C.A.P dodged the man and kicked him in the stomach.

Block B heard the commotion and looked across the street. A fight was happening. Taeil pointed, "look there's a fight!!" he said. U-Kwon smack his head, "no there is!!" Taeil rubbed his head, "oww!!" he pouted.

You wanted to know what was happening and turned around. "A fight, where??" you asked them. Zico pointed across the street and you followed where he was pointing at. You gasped when you saw L.Joe on the ground getting beaten up by a man. "OPPA!!!" you shouted and dropped your rice cake, it then landed on the ground.

Block B turned their heads to you, "oppa??" they were confused.

You place your hand over your mouth in shock. You decided to run to them but was only getting pulled back by Zico. "What are you doing??" he shot at you. You looked at him, "I have to save them" you quickly twisted your arm and ran to them before Zico could grab you back. [DAMN IT!! She's going to get hit!!].

Block B shouted after you, "YO SOOHYO COME BACK!!!".

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Zico shouted.

You ran up to the scene and shouted, "STOP!! DON'T HURT THEM!!" Teen Top looked up to see you and the men stopped hitting them to look at you.

"Soohyo..." L.Joe softly said.

You ran up to L.Joe and looked at the guy in the eyes. "Stop it please. They didn't mean to do anything wrong" you begged while your eyes were getting teary.

The man stared at you and scoffed. "Get away little girl, it's not your problem" he pushed you, which made you fall to the ground. "Ow.." you said softly. "SOOHYO!!" L.Joe got up and ran to you. He bent down and helped you up. He glared back at the man "don't you dare touch her again!!" he warned.

"What are you going to do about it??" he threatened and walked up to the both of you. Teen Top was on the floor.

L.Joe protectively covered you from him. Out of nowhere another two men grabbed you from behind and held onto both of your arm firmly. You struggled, "oppa!!" you shouted. L.Joe turned back and saw you.

"SOOHYO!!" he turned back to the man. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH HER!!" he turned around and ran up to you. Just then another man grabbed L.Joe and twisted his arms behind his back. The man walked to you and smirked. "This girl is very pretty" he glide his hand over your cheek. You turned away. "Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you" he said.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!!" L.Joe furiously shouted and struggled to get to you, only to be held back.

The man turned to him, "and who's going to stop me??" he asked.

"We are!!" everyone turned their heads. You gasped, "BLOCK B!!!" you smiled. Kyung glanced over at you and shook his head then placed his attention to the man.

"Who are you??" he asked. Zico walked up, "you don't need to know" he said coldly. The man scoffed, "yah, you want to fight!!" he walked up to them and Kyung punched him in the face.

His men looked at each other and they raced up to Block B. A fight between them broke out. Zico came up to you and punched the two men and they fell on the floor, he grabbed your arm and pulled you away. B-Bomb kicked a guy in the stomach, Jaehyo punched another guy in the face, Taeil and P.O dodged the guys and soon enough, more people came.

"Where are they coming from?!" Kyung was frustrated as he dodged a kick. He then did a fly kick and the man fell down.

"Damn it!!" U-Kwon cursed. He saw you and sighed. [Why did you have to run here?? I hate being involved in these..].

Soon enough, all the men was on the floor and Kyung brushed his hands together. "GO!! GET LOST!!" he shouted. You never saw Kyung this threatening before. He wasn't the happy Kyung you knew before.

The men looked at each other and ran away. You sighed in relief and ran to L.Joe, "oppa, are you alright" you asked, worried. He nodded. "I'm alright!!" he gave you a thumbs up. You smiled and hugged him, "so glad your okay!!" he smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

Block B was breathing heavily and was starring at you and Teen Top. You pulled away from L.Joe and looked over to see Block B, "oh, Block B.. thanks for helping them" you smiled.

Kyung looked at you. "Why did you have to help them?? Who are they to you??" he asked.

"They're my oppas. I've known them since forever and we're really close. I didn't want to see them get hurt" you answered.

Teen Top got up and walked over to you and L.Joe. They all stared at Block B. You could feel the atmosphere changing and cleared your throat. "Umm.. oppas meet Block B and Block B meet Teen Top" you introduced them.

Block B and Teen Top stared at each other without saying anything.

U-Kwon looked over at C.A.P. "hey you go to our school right??" he asked. C.A.P nodded. "Oh, no wonder you look familiar" U-Kwon added.

Everything became awkward again and you looked up at Block B. Zico saw your skinship with L.Joe and his made a fist behind his back. He tried to hide his anger and looked away. [I didn't know she was that close to him].

U-Kwon then started, "are you alright??". C.A.P nodded. "We're fine" he answered. "Thanks for the help" he held out his hand. U-Kwon looked at it and shook it. "To be honest, we would never of helped you in the first place" he confessed. C.A.P looked at him, confused, "then why help us??" he asked.

U-Kwon glazed down at you. "We didn't want to see her get hurt" his eyes softened. You looked at him and gave him a 'thank you' smile.

Zico was about to walk up to you but stepped back. "Let's head home. It's been a busy day" Zico faked a yawn and stretched. "Soohyo, you going to be alright??" he looked at you. You nodded and gave him a smile, "I have my oppas so everything will be alright".

They all nodded and headed off. They turned around and waved, "bye Soohyo. See you at school" they smiled and walked off.

"BYE BLOCK B!! THANKS AGAIN" you shouted and Kyung waved his hands indicating that he heard.

"Now let's head home" C.A.P said and helped you up. L.Joe got up and brushed himself. "Don't ever start a fight again" you smacked his arm. "Ow!!" he whinned. You rolled your eyes and walked in front of him.

"Yah!! I didn't start it. He pushed me!!" he ran after you. You didn't listen and continued to walk faster.

The others smiled to themselves and trailed behind the two of you.