Invitation

Confession Between Two

F.T. Island - Baby Love

-------------------------------------------------

L.Joe dropped you off school and you took your bear. "Are you sure you can carry that around for the rest of the day??" L.Joe asked, looking at the big bear. You nodded. "Don't worry, I can carry it" you gave him an okay smile. "Okay, but don't get it dirty" he gave you a warning look and drove away.

"I won't get it dirty.." you said, watching him driving off.

You walked up the steps when someone honked you. You turned around and saw L.Joe. "Oppa what are you doing??" you questioned him. "I don't trust you walking around with that bear, give it to me" he place his hand out and wiggled his fingers for you to come. You pouted and slowly walked down the stairs and obidiently handed the bear over to him. "How are you going to drive with that at the back??" you asked.

He chuckled, "I'm not that stupid. I'll place it in the front. See" the bear was now sitting at the front of him and it looked like he was hugging it from behind.

"Don't worry, this is your present. I'll take good care of it" he reassurred you. You shot your head up and beamed at him. "Remember, you said that it was my present!!" you pointed to the bear. He nodded and turned the engine on. "Well have fun" he gave you a quick smile and took off.

------------------

You walked into class and luckily the teacher hadn't started the lecture yet. You quickly found your seat and sat down. Soon the teacher came in and started the class. You were half listening and half thinking about this morning.

"Now class, I want to talk about what is the importance of politics" the teacher said.

You glanced at the front and back down at your notes. You scribbled circles around the edges of the paper and let out a silent sigh. [I want this class to end.. it's so boring]. You yawned and finally the bell rang. You shot up from your seat and quickly placed everything in your bag.

Lunch came and you walked around with your tray. C.A.P and Jihae waved for you to come over. You sat down next to Jihae and in front of C.A.P.

"The last lecture I had was so boring!!" you complained as you poke your rice using the spoon. "You should of been in my class, it's more better" Jihae said. "I wish I was now.." you regretted doing politics.

"So where were you this morning??" C.A.P asked. You looked at him, "I was with Byunghun oppa" you gleamed at him. C.A.P gave you a look, "what?! Didn't he have morning classes??" he place his spoon on the table angrily. You nodded. "Yep, but he dicided to ditch it" you said casually.

C.A.P shook his head. "He's going to get into a lot of trouble" he said disappointedly. You agreed with him. [Wonder if Byunghun is in trouble..].

Jihae then remembered, "oh where is Jaybeom??". You looked around the cafeteria. "Yeah where is he??" you searched. [Weird.. I didn't even notice that he wasn't here].

After lunch, Zico, B-Bomb and U-Kwon was walking down the stairs when they saw you heading to the toilet.

"Yah~ Soohyo" U-Kwon called. You turned arouned and waved at them. They walked up to you and stopped. "How have you been??" B-Bomb asked.

"I've been fine" you beamed at them.

U-Kwon patted your head. "That's good to hear" he smiled. "Oh, are you busy tonight??" he asked. You shook your head. "Good because we want you to go out with us" he winked.

"Go out with you's" you were stunned. B-Bomb nodded. "We want to take you somewhere" you slowly nodded, but your face had an uneasy look.

Zico noticed it, "don't worry, it's not a bad place. I think you'll like it" he reassurred you.

"I know you guys aren't like that, but why me??" you questioned.

U-Kwon shrugged. "We're friends aren't we?? And aren't friends suppose to invite each other out to places??".

"Friend??" you repeated the word. U-Kwon nodded and the other two exchanged looks and also nodded. "Umm okay.. friend" you chuckled.

"Good, meet you in front of the school at 6pm sharp" U-Kwon smiled and walked off. "Remember to come" B-Bomb smiled and went after U-Kwon.

Zico walked up to you and said, "I better see you in front of the school" he leaned in closer to you and whispered, "Miss cry baby" he chuckled. You reddened. "I'm not a cry baby!!" you protested. He chuckled at how you were blushing. You crossed your arm, "well at least I'm not a stalker" you then whispered, "Stalker U-Kwon!!". He shook his head and patted your head, "anyways see ya, cry baby" and walked off before you called call him by his nickname.

You angrily sighed. [I'm not a cry baby.. just because you saw me scared twice doesn't mean I'm easily to cry..]. You then walked into the bathroom.

Zico was walking behind B-Bomb and U-Kwon. He glanced back at the girl's toilet and a smile grew on his face. [She's so funny to tease]. U-Kwon turned back and saw Zico smiling, "why are you smiling??".

Zico turned and looked at U-Kwon immediately, "nothing" he said. B-Bomb and U-Kwon both gave each other looks and turned back to see Zico still smiling to himself. [Weird..].

--------------

After school, L.Joe was waiting for you with your bear. You saw him and ran to him. "Oppa!!" you called. He held out the bear and you hugged it with a big smile. "You actually kept it safe!!" you were surprised.

"Of course I would of. It's your present" he reminded you. "Yeah it is" you smiled at the bear and hugged it again. L.Joe looked at you and patted the back seat. "Hop on" he said.

You put the helmet on your head and sat behind Byunghun while the bear was squeezed in between you two.

--------------

It was 5pm and you were getting ready to hang out with Block B. You wore pants and a light pink jumper. You were wearing your sneakers when your phone vibrated. It was a text from Jaybeom.

"Haven't seen you in ages. Sorry I didn't make it to school today, I was busy. But I'll be at school tomorrow" - Jaybeom.

You smiled to yourself. "You didn't have to say sorry" you said. You then started to type, "It's okay and yes you better go to school tomorrow!!".

"Does someone miss me already??" - Jaybeom.

Your face blushed a bit. For some reason you do miss him right now but for the whole day you never once missed him a bit. [Why do I miss him now?? But then I didn't even notice that he wasn't at school today]. You felt that it was strange. You stared at your phone and texted, "No I didn't miss you today. Anyways I got to go bye bye", you then chuck your phone on your bed and continued to get ready.

---------------

You were waiting for Block B in front of the school. You checked your watch for the time and it was 6. You continued to look around and then 7 motobikes zoomed up to you.

U-Kwon took off his helmet and smiled at you. "Yo Soohyo, you came in time". You sighed and crossed your arms "I thought you said 6pm sharp??" you frowned at him. He checked his watch and saw that it was 6:02pm. He chuckled and looked at you, "I told you to be here at 6 not me" he cheekily smiled.

You shook your head and looked at the rest. "Where are we going??" you questioned.

"Just hop behind one of us and you'll see" U-Kwon answered.

Since Zico drove you already, you decided to hope behind him. He gave you a helmet and you placed it on. "Ready??" Zico asked. You nodded and he started his engine. Soon, everyone was racing down the streets.