I Don't Like You

Confession Between Two

After School - Shampoo

---------------------------------------

 

It was another day of school. L.Joe dropped you off as usual and as you walked into school Jaybeom was there waiting for you. You let out a heavy and annoyed sigh and walked straight past him without even looking at him. [Please don't follow me]. You begged and closed your eyes, thinking that he won't follow you when, "Soohyo~" he called.

You sighed and turned around and stared at him, "What?" you shot at him. "Whoa, what's with the tone? I just want to walk you to class" he brightly smiled at you. You looked away, "I don't need you to be my " you scoffed and walked off. Just as you were about to approach class, you saw Zico walking towards you, "Hi" you greeted him. He looked up and saw you. He smiled, "Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked you.

"I'm fine~ Never better" you pumped your fist up and giggled. He chuckled, "That's good to hear" he looked at his watch, "Oh I better get going, see you around?". You nodded and he waved to you and left. Just at that moment, Jihae came. 

"Ahh I see you made a new friend?" she asked you, while staring at Zico's back walking away.

"I guess you can say that" you smiled to yourself, "Let's go, we have class" you linked arms with her and the both of you walked into class.

Jaybeom watched you walk into class and touched his bottom lip. [I wonder why she was talking to him.. are they that close? Soohyo, you can't fall for that dude]. He breathed out a heavy sigh and walked away.

You were in class with Jihae, but you couldn't pay attention. Your mind was wondering off thinking about Jaybeom and how he always wait for you before school. [Why am I thinking about him? No Soohyo, get him out of your head]. You started to lightly shake your head.

Jihae saw what you were doing and looked around the class, "Soohyo" she whispered. "Huh?" you stared at her. She leaned in closer and whispered, "What are you doing? Everyone is staring".

You looked around and she was right, everyone was staring at you and giving you weird looks. You ducked your head down and could feel that your face was burning up. [This is so embarrassing]. You hid your face behind your textbook.

It was lunch time and everyone was packing their stuff up. Jihae had somewhere else to go so she couldn't eat lunch with you. 

You took your tray of food and wondered around the cafeteria, like any other day trying to find C.A.P. "I wonder where Minsoo oppa is" you pouted a but and continued to look around. 

"Finding a seat?" someone asked.

You turned around to see that it was Zico, "Oh hey Zico" you slightly bowed. "Do you want to sit with us?" he pointed to the table where 6 other boys were sitting. You shook your head, "Oh it's-".

"She's sitting with me" came a voice from behind you. You turned around and your eyes widened, "Jaybeom" you whispered. Zico smiled, "I wasn't asking you" he casually said.

"Well it doesn't look like she wants to sit next to you and your friends" Jaybeom talked back while looking over at Block B's table. You budged him, "Jaybeom quit it. I can sit anywhere I like" you gave him a look. Ignoring what you said and your stare, he slung his arm around your neck, "Well she's sitting with me" he gave Zico a smirk and pulled you away. Your eyes widened, "W-What?" you were confused and looked back at Zico.

"What just happened?" Zico thought for a moment when Kyung called him, "Zico, why are you standing there? Come here!!". Zico gave a last glance at you and walked over to Block B's table.

You were sitting opposite to Jaybeom and you were frowning. He was casually eating and looked up at you. "What?" he asked.

"Why did you do that?" you asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his food. You grew annoyed at his attitude, "Yah! Why are you acting like this?" you raised your voice. He placed his spoon down and looked at you, "Is there something wrong with being nice to you?" his tone of voice was serious which made you shock. You didn't answer so he continued, "Other people cane be nice to you but I can't? My kindness is some kind of disease?".

You didn't feel like eating or answering his questions so you stood up and walked away without a word. Zico saw you walking away and he had the urged to run after you but when he saw Jaybeom running after you, he paused. [It's their problem not mine].

Jaybeom was running to find you but he couldn't see you anywhere. After a while of searching, he saw a familiar figure sitting on the floor, he walked up to her and recognised that it was you. "So this is where you're hiding" he softly said. You looked up and back down. "You don't have to be a sook about it.." he added.

You stood up, "I'm not being a sook!!" and walked past Jaybeom. He quickly grabbed your arm as you walked past him, which made you turn around. "Are you avoiding me?" he asked.

You stood there, you didn't know how to answer that question. Yes you were avoiding him but only because you don't want to see him and you can't fall for him, you don't want to remember the past that you once had together. You wanted to forget about him.. completely.

"Answer me Soohyo" he was growing impatient.

You turned around and admitted, "Yes I am avoiding you". He didn't let go of your arm, "Why?" he asked. You sighed, "I don't want to see you" you twisted your arm and got it free. You began to walk away. 

He turned around, "Soohyo" he called. You sharply turned to face him, "What is it?" you were annoyed now. He walked up to you and slowly pushed you against a wall. Your eyes grew wide when Jaybeom was only inches from you. "What are you doing?" you asked, panicking.

He looked straight into your eyes. You looked back but broke the staring contest because you felt uncomfortable. He smiled, "Can I ask you a question?" he asked.

You gulped, "Go ahead" you softly replied, without looking at him. He paused for a while, "Do you still like me?" he had a slight smile on his face. You looked at him, "M-Mwuh?" you were taken back by the sudden question.

"Do you like me?" he repeated himself. You didn't know what to answer. Your heart wanted to say no, but you couldn't say it. [What's wrong with me? Soohyo say no, why can't you say no? You don't like Jaybeom anymore!!]. You opened your mouth to answer but then the bell rang. You gave a sigh of relief but Jaybeom wouldn't let you go that easily unless you answer him.

"So what's the answer?" he provoked you.

"I-I.. don't like you" you finally said.

He looked straight into your eyes, "That's a lie" he accused. You shot him a 'what?' look, "How would you know?" your heart was beating like crazy but you remained calm, or tried to. He smiled, "I know. If you don't like me then it wouldn't take you that long to answer. Plus.." he came close to your ear and whispered, "You're blushing".

You realised that you were and turned away to hide your face, "Blushing doesn't mean that I like you" then you cupped your cheeks with your hands. He smiled, "I didn't expect you to like me still" he was amused. You shot him a look, "Listen Park Jaybeom. I.DON'T.LIKE.YOU!!".

He wagged his finger from side to side, "Tsk tsk, don't lie to yourself Soohyo" and smiled. You were about to open your mouth to protest again but he said, "I got to go, it was nice to hear you confess to me" he winked at you and left.

You stared at his back with a frown and but your bottom lip in anger, "Who does he think he is? Assuming that I like him.. which I don't!!" you breathed heavily. "Confess? I never confessed to him" you turned around to walk. "But why did my heart beat so fast?" you asked yourself.