Christmas Day

Confession Between Two

INFINITE - White Confession

------------------------------------------------

 

 

You woke up to see that it was snowing outside. [It's Christmas]. You excitedly jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see the Christmas tree placed up and presents underneath it. You clapped your hands together.

Your mum walked into the lounge room, "Sweetie, you should get dressed" she said. You ran up to her and hugged her, "Merry Christmas mum!!". She smiled and hugged you back, "Merry Christmas sweetie". Just then your dad walked in and you hugged him, "Merry Christmas dad!!". He chuckled, "Merry Christmas to you too".

You ran upstairs and got dressed. You wore a light pink dress that went above your knees with white stockings. You curled your hair and placed a head band on. You wore your white heels and walked downstairs. Just then you heard a knock on the door. You waked over to see that it was Teen Top. "Oppppaaa!!" you excitedly exclaimed.

"Heyy" they al said and walked in. You hugged everyone of them and they placed their presents under the Christmas tree.

"Merry Christmas Soohyo~" C.A.P hugged you tightly. "Merry Christmas Minsoo oppa" you hugged him back.

L.Joe hugged you and and spun you around, "Merry Christmas Dongseng". You laughed and he placed you down, "Merry Christmas Byunghun oppa".

"Merry Christmas noona" Ricky and Changjo said together. You hugged them both. "Merry Christmas Ricky and Changjo".

Chunji and Neil gave you a big group hug, "Merry Christmas noona" they said. "Merry Christmas".

Your parents walked into the lounge room. "Come on, let's all eat". You all walked into the kitchen and there were tones of food placed on the table. All of you clapped your hands together and sat down. You were sitting next to L.Joe and C.A.P.

"Alright, let's eat!!" your dad said. Everyone started to dig in. You looked around the room to see how happy everyone was. Teen Top was wating and talking amongst themselves and laughing. You looked over to see your mum and dad talking to each other and smiling. You looked down at your food and smiled. [I love it when Christmas comes].

After eating, it was time to open your presents. Everyone sat downn in a big circle. you opened the present your mum and dad bought. Inside was a box and you opened it to see a beautiful necklace hanging with a swan pendant.

"Thanks mum and dad!" you hugged both of them. "No worries" your mum said.

"Open mine next" Ricky said. You opened the box from him and it was a beautiful hair clip. "Thanks Ricky" you hugged him.

One by one, you opened the presents. C.A.P gave you a beautiful dress, Niel gave you a beanie, Changjo gave you a make up kit, Chunji gave you a case for your phone and L.Joe bought you a new IPhone. You gasped at it and hugged him. "Thanks opaa" he hugged you back. "It's okay" he gave you a wink.

"Thanks everyone for these presents" you were getting teary. "Ngaw don't cry" Niel went up to you and wiped the tears away. You sniffled and got your presents from them. "Here you go" you gave it to them. They ripped the wrapping paper and saw a gift set filled with a pair of gloves, beanie and scarf.

"It's so pretty" Chunji hugged his gift set. "I love it!!" Ricky kissed the box.

L.Joe patted your head, "Thanks Dongseng" he smiled. You smiled back, "No worries. I love you too Teen Top" you opened your arms. Everyone then did a group hug and started jumping up and down.

Your parents smiled to themselves and hugged each other.

--------------

On every Christmas day, Teen Top and you would always walk around down town and see the lights the stores put up. The whole city was filled with lights and everything looked so pretty.

"I love walking down the streets on Christmas" you said, staring at the lights. L.Joe was walking next to you, "Yeah, it looked so pretty" he looked around.

The 7 of you walked past the Han River and saw that the water was frozen. Some reason you wanted to go ice skating. You turned to looked at the rest, "I feel like going ice skating" you said. They all looked at each other. "Is the ice skating rink even open today??" C.A.P asked the others. They all shrugged their shoulders, not knowing.

"Well we can just check" you said and lead the way.

When you reached the rink, it was closed. You were disappointed and walked away. You felt a hand on your shoulder, "Don't worry we can always go some other time" L.Joe said, You looked up at him and nodded.

"Anyways, let's go to the park, like we always do" Ricky tried to change the atmosphere. Niel nodded, "and play snowball fight" he pumped his fist. Everyone nodded and headed to the park.

-----------

You wiped the snow off the seat of the swing and sat down. You placed your hands inside your coat and looked down at the ground. L.Joe walked over to you and sat on the empty swing next to you, "What's wrong??" he asked.

You looked up at him and back down, "Nothing, I'm just happy that I get to spend time with oppa and the others" you looked at Teen Top who were playing and mucking around on the playground. L.Joe got out of his seat and walked over to you, "Come on, let's join them" he held out his hand. You smiled and took it.

Niel and Changjo were swinging on the monkey bars, while C.A.P and Chunji were drawing something on the snow. Ricky was sliding down the slide. "Come on guys, let's play something" L.Joe suggested.

"Why not this" you bent down and grabbed a whole bunch of snow and threw it to L.Joe. He got hit and stared at you. You giggled and ran away. "YAH! Come back here" L.Joe got a bunch of snow and ran after you. You turned back and poke your tongue out, "Can't catch me" you teased.

Soon enough, everyone started to play snowball fight. Ricky ran up to Changjo and threw snow at him. He wanted to payback and threw it at Ricky but missed and hit Niel instead. He gave Changjo a look and decided to aim for him instead of Chunji.

You were giggling and laughing. You got a snowball and threw it at C.A.P. He stared at you, "Mianhae oppa, but I can't be nice in this game" you said. He smirked at you ad threw a ball at you. You turned around and it hit your back. "Oppa!!" you whinned.

He smiled, "Sorry I can't be nice either" he poke out his tongue. You let out a chuckle and began to join in with the game again.

The sun was starting to set and so all of you decided to head home. On the way home, you received a text messege from both Jaybeom and an unknown number.

'Meet me at the Han River in one hour' - Jaybeom

'It's Zico :) Can you go tonight??" - Zico

You weren't watching where you were going and bumped into the persont in front of you. You looked up, "Oh sorry Byunghun oppa" you bowed slightly. He stared at your phone, "Are you going to be with Jaybeom tonight??" he asked. You nodded. He let out a heavy sigh and looked around. "Alright, but be careful okay" he gave you a serious face. You nodded, understanding.

Teen Top escorted you home and you went upstairs to get Jaybeom's present. You walked out the door to see Teen Top still waiting for you. "We want to walk you there" L.Joe explained. You nodded.

------------

When the 7 of you reached the Han River, Jaybeom was already there sitting on one of the benches. You waved to Teen Top and walked over to him.

"Hey oppa" you said. He looked up and smiled at you, "Finally you came" he gestured you to sit down and you held out his present. "Merry Christmas" you grinned. He took it and opeed it. He saw a pair of shows and gave you a tight hug. "Thanks babe" he said.

"No worries" you giggled. He let go of you and handed his present to you. "This is for you" you took the small box and opened it. There was a bracelet inside and you gasped. It looked exactly the same one you were about to give him on Valentine's Day. "Is this.." he showed the bracelet you gave him. You smiled, "You kept it..".

He nodded, "Of course I'll keep it" he hugged your waist. You leaned on his shoulder and held up the box. "It's beautiful" you said. "Glad you like it" he said. You nodded and the two of you continued to stay in the same position. [Jaybeom oppa still kept the bracelet]. You smiled even wider at the thought.

The two of you were walking down the Han River, hand in hand and you both were wearing the matching bracelet. "Merry Christmas Soohyo" Jaybeom said and kissed your cheeks.

You looked at him and smiled, "Merry Christmas oppa" you said. He turned his cheek to you and you looked around to see no one was watching. You leaned in and pecked his cheek. He smiled in satisfaction.

Jaybeom then escorted you home. The two of you were in front of your house and you turned to face him. "Thanks for walking me home oppa" you smiled. "No problem, thanks for the present" he held up the present. You smiled, "I'm glad that you like it and I'm happy that you kept the bracelet I gave you".

He looked down at his wrist that was wearng the bracelet. He took your hand that was wearing the bracelet and looked at it. "Keep it safe". You nodded, "Of course I would" he looked at you and kissed your forehead. Your eyes widened and when he leaned back you stared at him.

"Goodnight babe" he waved at you. You waved back, "Goodnight oppa" and you walked inside your house.

You walked up to your room and closed the door behind you. You stared at the bracelet and a smile grew on your face. You looked around and saw 7 presents on your bed. [Oh no!! Block B]. You quickly grabbed the 7 presents and place them in a bug bag. You ran downstairs and grabbed your phone from your coat pocket. You started to text Zico.

'Where are you??' - Soohyo