Changed

Confession Between Two

Big Bang - Foolish Love

----------------------------------------------

 

You got out of bed and walked over to the window to open the curtains. As you were, the sun shined down at you which made you squint a bit because of the brightness. You sighed and walked out to the balcony and leaned your arms on the railings.

During the trip, your relationship with Jaybeom completely changed. Although you still ignored him but it grew less and you even noticed. [What's wrong with me? Have I've grown softer towards Jaybeom..]. You didn't know what to feel or think anymore. Everything was so confusing right now. You hung your head down and closed your eyes.

--------------

L.Joe dropped you off at school and you handed the helmet to him, "Thanks oppa" you half smiled. He noticed that something was wrong with you, "What's wrong?" he had a worried look.

You shook your head, "Nothing" you lied. "I'll see you later oppa" you waved. The answer didn't sound convincing to him. He nodded and waved back, "Have fun at school" he held his fist out. You chuckled and pumped his fist. With that he drove off.

You were sitting down at your desk and wrote notes down. When the teacher talked, you were blankly staring at the front, not listening to what the teacher was saying. Just then the doors opened and Jaybeom walked in. You immediately straightened up and looked at him.

Jaybeom bowed, "Mianhae sir, this won't happen again" he said. The teacher didn't say anything but just nodded. He saw you and smiled, he walked over to you and placed his bag down beside him, "Did you miss me?" he teased.

You scoffed and looked the other way. Your lips started to curve into a smile and by the time you know, you were smiling. Jaybeom looked at the front and you glanced at him and back down at your notes.

Lunch time came and you were sitting by yourself because Jihae and C.A.P had to go to the library. You placed rice in your mouth and picked up some bulgoggi with your chopstick and stuffed it into your mouth.

"Slow down you might choke". You looked up to see that it was U-Kwon and Zico standing in front of you.

"Hey~" you said with your mouth half full. The both chuckled. "Why are you sitting alone?" Zico asked.

"C.A.P and Jihae are busy" you answered. "And I thought you were a loner" U-Kwon laughed.

You shot him a look, "I'm not a loner" you poke your tongue out.

"Yeah, cause she has me" Jaybeom sat down next to you. The three of you stared at him. "What are you doing here?" you asked. He looked at you, "Can't I sit with my friend?" he casually questioned you.

Zico and U-Kwon looked at each other. "Well then, I guess we're going, see you later Soohyo" Zico waved. "Bye bye Soohyo" U-Kwon waved also and they both left. You looked at Jaybeom and he looked up at you, "What?" he asked.

"Why are you sitting here?" you asked. He shrugged, "I like this spot" he then went back to eating.

Your old self would protest and make him move but now you allowed him to stay. You pressed your lips together and continued eating. [I usually shoo him off but why am I letting him stay here?]. You were confused.

---------------

The bell rang and everyone started to pack up. You were in your seat and placed everything in your bag. You got your bag pack and wore it on your back. You walked out of your class and Jaybeom was outside, leaning his back to the wall, looking casual. You stopped when you saw him.

He lifted his head up and met eyes with you. He pushed himself off the wall and walked towards you, "Someone took long~" he wagged his finger from side to side.

"Why were you waiting for me?" you asked him. He looked at his watch, "You're finished for the day right?" he glanced at you. You nodded, "But how-". Before you could ask, he grabbed your arm, "That's good, let's go" he dragged you away from the school.

Zico was walking out from one of his class and he saw you being dragged by Jaybeom. You saw him and waved when you past Zico, but Jaybeom continued to drag you which made you stumble around a bit. "Slow down Jaybeom" you said.

Zico tilted his head and walked you being dragged away, "Hope she's going to be alright" he said.

"Hey Zico, let's go" B-Bomb called him from a few feet away. "Okay!!" Zico started running to him.

You were outside of the school and Jaybeom waved for a taxi. The both of you got into the back seat and he closed the door. "Just drive downtown" he ordered the taxi driver.

You placed your seatbelt on and looked at him, "Where exactly are we going?" you asked him. He looked at you and smiled, "You're going to hang out with me today" he pointed to himself and smiled.

The taxi driver stopped and Jaybeom paid him. He lead you out and closed the door behind you. You looked around and it was a place full of people, the atmosphere was cheerful.

"Let's go" he grabbed your arm and lead you to the food area, "Are you hungry?" he asked. You shook your head, "No" you said, but your stomach growled. You blushed and he laughed a bit, "I guess your tummy answered that one for you" he looked around and saw a rice cake stand. He pulled you over and ordered 2 plates.

You stabbed the rice cake with your tooth pick and placed it in your mouth. You didn't notice but you were really hungry. Jaybeom saw you eat and smiled to himself, "Are you that hungry?" he asked.

You nodded, "I thought I wasn't but I am" you placed another one in your mouth. You had sauce on the corner of your lip and Jaybeom went to wipe it for you. You were startled and stared at him. 

"You have something on your lip" he said and placed the tissue back down. You blushed a bit and drank your water.

After eating, the two of you headed to the arcade to play some games. At first you didn't want to play with Jaybeom but he begged you to play the basketball game, so you did.

"Fine!! But if I win, I get to go home right after this" you demanded. He nodded, "And if I win, you have to stay here with me" he winked. You sighed and then the game began.

You threw the balls into the hoop but you kept missing. You grew frustrated and looked over at Jaybeom's score, 25, it was higher than your's. You continued to throw the balls into the hoop and then the game was over. The winner was Jaybeom.

Jaybeom jumped up and down, "I guess you have to stay here" he sang. You frowned and crossed your arms. He looked around and saw a racing game. He pulled you over and made you sit down, "Let's race" he said and sat on the next machine.

The game started and the two of you were racing, you were either being nice to him nor was in your racing mood but you were laughing and poked your tongue out at him whenever you passed him.

"Hey I passed you again!!" you shouted and laughed. Jaybeom smiled and swiftly drove past your car to the finish line. Your jaw dropped, "That's unfair!! I was about to win" you pouted.

"Next time" he patted your head.

The two of you were playing different games and every time you were laughing and being more nicer to Jaybeom. It was just like the old times.