Day Of Departure

Confession Between Two

T-ara - Falling You

------------------------------------------------------

 

You were in your room, getting the last pieces of clothing and folding them into your suitcase. You looked around your empty bedroom and you felt sad. You didn't want to leave this room, you loved it very much.

"I've been here all my life, how am I going adjust myself into the American lifestyle?" you wondered about the atmosphere over there. "It's not going to be the same. I can't live there" you laid on your bed and rolled over. You saw your phone and opened it. You read through the many text that you recieved from everyone the day before.
 
You smiled at all the text and when you saw Zico's name your heart ached. Truth was, he hasn't known about this. Even though you know your true feelings, you just can't tell him. [If I see you today it'll make me harder to leave.. I can't see your sad face]. You walked over to your bag an picked up the phot of you and Zico. You touched his face and a tear fell down your eyes.
 
"I'll miss you oppa. Be safe over here" you looked at his happy face and couldn't help but sob harder. [Saranghae oppa].
 
"Sweetie are you ready?" your mum called from downstairs. You quickly wipped your tears away and place the picture back in your bag. "Ready!!" you said. You rolled your suitcases down and saw your mum and dad standing at the lounge room with their many suitcases.
 
"You ready?" you dad asked. You nodded and the three of you looked back at the house once more.
 
"I'll miss this house.." your mum was about to cry. You saw her and patted her back, "don't worry mum, it'll be alright" but you too couldn't keep your tears in. [No it won't be alright].
 
"Hey don't cry. We're going to live in America. A fresh new start" your dad said.
 
The two of you stopped crying and nodded. You all got your suitcases outside and a car was waiting for you. 
 
[Airport here we come. Soon it'll be bye Korea.. and Zico oppa].
 
----------------------
 
Block B was sitting inside their practice room and none of them felt like dancing. They all looked at the time and it was only 2 hours until you leave. They looked at each other and back to Zico who had no clue on what was happening.
 
Kyung frowned and patted his shoulder, "how are you today?" he asked.
 
Zico looked at him. "I feel good" he grinned. "Now that I've confessed to Soohyo, I always feel happy for some reason" he remembered to when you were sad. "But then she was being strange the last few days.." he wondered why.
 
Block B all stiffen. They knew why she was being like that. They wanted to tell Zico but you begged them last time not to tell Zico.
 
"Please, don't tell Zico oppa. I'm begging you oppas don't. I don't want him to see me leave, I don't want to see him sad.. if I see him it'll be harder to for me to let him go" you started sobbing hard.
 
At the memory, Block B's expression sadened. Zico noticed the sudden mood change and he titled his head. "Why is the mood so down" he tried joking at about it.
 
But no one was laughing. They were all looking down.
 
"Yah~ don't worry, we'll be good at our competition next week" Zico tried to cheer everyone up. Still they didn't even smile. Zico became suspicious. "What's wrong? I can sense that something is up" he looked at Kyung. "Tell me..".
 
Kyung sighed and looked at him. "I.. I... nothing. Don't worry. Let's start dancing" he nudged B-Bomb. He straightened up and stood up. "Let's dance" he shouted.
 
Everyone noticed that they were all sad but tried to make the atmosphere different or else Zico would become more suspicious.
 
"Can't wait to dance" P.O stretched his arms.
 
Everyone was warming up but gave each other looks and looked over to Zico who was drinking his water. [Poor guy doesn't know what's happening].
 
Zico then remembered, "where is Soohyo these days? I haven't even seen her t school yesterday" he thought back.
 
Kyung stopped what he was doing and looked at the other members. They shook their head indicating that he shouldn't tell them. [She did begged us not to tell]. Kyung turned around and smiled, "she's probably just been busy you know" he made up an excuse.
 
Zico nodded. "Yeah, knowing her she's always busy" he went back to stretching. "Ah but we should invite her to come out with her tonight. You know hang out together" he suggested. [Yeah if she's still going to be here]. Block B looked down and they all nodded.
 
"It'll be great to hang out with her" Kyung said. "Again" he whispered.
 
"What was that?" Zico shot his head up. Kyung shook his head, "nothing" Zico gave him a look, "you know, all of you's are acting weird lately.. did something happened? You all look so sad and I mean really sad" he said.
 
They all exchanged glances. They shook their head, "nothing is wrong. Now let's dance" Kyung jumped up and down.
 
Zico gave him a strange look but shrugged his shoulders. [It's probably just a bad day for them or something]. He didn't know that it was a very bad day for all of them.
 
The music and they were all dancing. Kyung couldn't concentrate and did the wrong moves. The others were out of time and Zico stared at them. "Yah!! We got it perfect last time. Did all of you forgot the steps already?" Zico was becoming more annoyed.
 
"I'm just tired" P.O sat down.
 
Taeil walked over to get a drink. Jaehyo and B-Bomb went to get their towels and wipped their sweat. Taeil stood there and looked to the ground while U-Kwon and Kyung looked at each other. U-Kwon wanted to tell Zico but Kyung kept shaking his head. "Don't tell him" he whispered so that U-Kwon could only hear.
 
U-Kwon hanged his head low and walked up to the press stop on the cd player. He didn't feel like dancing at all today. [Knowing that she won't be here, I just can't dance].
 
Everyone was lying or either sitting on the floor and the room was filled with quietness. Zico gave up asking questions and the others were relieved. They were dazing off when suddenly the door slammed open.
 
They all looked up shocked and wondering who it was.
 
"WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE!?" Jaybeom shouted furiously.
 
[!! Why is he here?]. They all looked at each other in panicked.
 
Zico gave him a look and stood up. "This isn't your place. Don't come running in here saying that" he scoffed. Kyung stood up. "Get out Jaybeom. Now!!" he said with a stern voice.
 
"HOW CAN YOU GUYS STAY HERE AND CHILL WHEN YOU ALL KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW!!" he was raging.
 
Everyone widened their eyes. [It's true, what are we doing here? Even if Zico doesn't know, we should at least go there and say goodbye].
 
Kyung ran out of the door first followed by, B-Bomb, Kyung, Jaehyo, P.O and Taeil. 
 
"W-What's happening?" Zico saw everyone running out of the door.
 
Everyone was running to the car park and they zoomed off immediately when he hopped onto their motorcycle. 
 
Zico was still inside the practice room, confused at what happened. "What happened? Where the hell did they run off to" he scratched his head in confusion.
 
Jaybeom looked at him, "you don't know?" he asked. Zico shook his head. [Of course, she won't tell him this.. it'll make him worser]. Jaybeom sighed and walked off.
 
"Wait!!" Zico shot. Jaybeom turned around. "What?".
 
Zico stared at Jaybeom with a frown. "Why did you run in our practice room like that? After you said those sentences, the others just ran out like that".
 
"And?" Jaybeom didn't want to tell him. 
 
"I just want to know what's happening. Where is Soohyo these days, did something happen to her?" Zico was getting worried. Jaybeom shrugged his shoulders, "you should go and ask her that" he walked off.
 
Zico ran to him and pinned him to the wall. "Tell me now!!! What happened to Soohyo" he hissed. Jaybeom sighed. [It's better if he knows. I'm sorry Soohyo but your lover needs to know this]. "Okay I'll tell you where she is".
 
Zico lessen his grip on him and listened to what he was going to say.
 
-------------------
 
Meanwhile, you were at the airport, getting their bags checked in. 
 
"Is that everything sir?" the assistant asked. Your dad nodded. "Yep that's it".
 
The women printed out something and handed it to your dad, "and here's your ticket. Please proceed to gate 45" she pointed to her right.
 
Your dad thanked her and the three of you walked to gate 45. You walked slowly and looked back at the airport entrance. You stopped and waited for a bit. [Is anyone going to come]. You were staring at it, when your mum walked over. "Sweetie let's go" she said.
 
You sighed and nodded. "Let's go" you followed her to your gate.
 
You sat down and took out your phone. There were 40 missed calls from Block B. Your eyes widened at the amount of numbers and then you looked up to see Teen Top and Jihae. You quickly stood up. "OPPA, JIHAE!!" you shouted. They stared at the direction of your voice and they ran to you, "Soohyo~" they called.
 
You hugged each and everyone of them, "you finally made it!! I thought I wouldn't be able to see you again" you were glad they came.
 
"Babo~ of course we would come. I want to see you for the last time" L.Joe patted your head. Jihae teared up, "I don't want you to leave.. please stay" she begged again but she knew it wouldn't work. "Mianhae" you apologized. Her face fell and looked down. You patted her shoulder.
 
----------------
 
Zico on the other hand was racing down the roads. He had to get quickly to the airport or else he won't be able to see you. [Don't leave, don't leave]. He remembered what Jaybeom had told him.
 
"She's leaving to America right now. She's at the airport. If you want to hurry to see her, go now".
 
Zico quickly raced out of the school and hopped onto his motorcycle and drove off. [Babo Soohyo.. why didn't you tell me. You just didn't want me to be sad, but what happens when I don't know. I'll feel ten times worser!!]. "SOOHYO YOU BABO~" he shouted through his helmet and tears sweapt down his eyes.
 
"Plane K895 from Seoul, Korea to New York, America is now getting ready to leave. Please be at the gate now".
 
You turned back to see the plane and people lining up. "I got to go" you said. They looked at you and walked you to the line. 
 
"WAIT!!" "DON'T LEAVE!!".
 
You looked around and saw Block B running to your gate. You widened your eyes and ran to them, "OPPA!!" you hugged them all. 
 
They were breathing heavily. "I thought that I would never see you again" U-Kwon said, catching his breathe.
 
"Sorry we didn't make it sooner" Taeil apologized. You shook your head, "I'm so happy that you guys made it" you saw everyone and didn't see Zico. [He still doesn't know. Im glad he doesn't]
 
The final call for the plane was being announced and everyone started to panick. [No she's leaving. She can't leave]. You looked back at your friends and their faces were all sad. You tried not to cry but you couldn't keep it in.
 
"Don't cry Soohyo" L.Joe hugged you. You cried on his shoulders.
 
Everyone started sniffing and looked away. You pulled back from L.Joe and looked out at the entrance of the airport. [He won't come would he..]. You really wanted to see Zico for the last time but minutes past and he didn't show up. Your heart sank.
 
"Umm.. Kyung oppa, please give this letter to Zico oppa for me" you gave Kyung a letter. He held it and nodded. They gave you one last hug and you waved to them.
 
"Bye" you said and walked down the aisle. You turned back and waved to them again. They waved back. You looked at them then disappeared at the corner.
 
Zico ran into the airport and ran to where the planes gates were. He searched everywhere and saw Block B and the others standing, waving. He raced over and by the time he got there you were already gone. "SOOHYO!!" he shouted.
 
You heard someone call your name. You turned back and wanted to run back. You heart was beating fast, faster than before. Your feet started to back away from the plane. You ran back up and saw Zico standing there. Your face lit up. [He came, he really came].
 
"SOOHYO!! YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE!! I'LL WAIT FOR YOU!!" he shouted.
 
Tears were in your eyes. "DON'T WORRY I WILL ZICO OPPA!!" you shouted back. 
 
He smiled. "I LOVE YOU!! FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!".
 
You nodded and looked at him one last time and walked away. [I realized it too late.. my feelings for you. I'll meet you again right?]. You sat in your plane seat and stared out the window. [Bye Korea and Zico oppa].