Dating?

Confession Between Two

B1A4 - My Love

--------------------------------------------------

Monday finally came and you were in your kitchen waiting for L.Joe to come and pick you up. You looked at the time and tapped your finger on the counter. "What's taking him so long??" you looked up at the clock again.

Just then the door bell rang and you ran to it. L.Joe was standing there in his uniform. You sighed in relief. "Finally you came oppa" you said and closed the door behind you.

"Did you have to wait long??" he asked. You shook your head. "Not really.. but you picked me up late today" you took the spared helmet and place it on your head.

"Sorry, I slept in this morning" he scratched his head. You shook your head. He place his helmet on and sat on his motorcycle. You hopped onto the back and he raced off.

You arrived at school and hopped off L.Joe's bike. "I guess I'll see you after school" you handed him the helmet. He nodded. "Have fun at school today" he said.

"Soohyo~" someone sang. The two of you looked at who was calling you and your eyes widened. "Jaybeom.." you said. L.Joe let out a frustrated sigh and looked the other way.

Jaybeom walked up to you and swung his arm around your neck. "Let's go into class" he dragged you away. "Oh.." you turned your head around, "bye oppa!!!" you waved at L.Joe.

"Bye Soohyo~" he waved back.

When the two of you reached the school's entrance door, you slid away from Jaybeom's arm around your neck. "What are you doing??" you asked him. He looked at you, confused. "Why can't I do that??" he asked. He then smiled and chuckled. "Right, you rather I do this" he suddenly held your hand and walked through the hallway. Your eyes widened and everyone was looking at you. You felt embarassed.

Block B was walking the opposite way and they stopped to see you holding hands with Jaybeom. They were all surprised, especially Zico who's eyes were bulging out.

"Soohyo??" Kyung titled his head, confused. You saw him and tried to get your hand out of Jaybeom's grip but he just held onto it tighter. "Let go.." you whispered to him.

"Don't need to be shy, everyone should know" he smiled proudly. You shook your head and looked at Block B.

"Are you two... dating??" Kyung asked. Zico felt like his heart was being crushed.

You looked up at Jaybeom who was smirking. "Yes we are!!" he answered for you.

Block B's jaw dropped. Everyone stared at each other and back to you. Zico couldn't believe what he was hearing. [Did I hear that right?? Are those two dating??]. He finally remembered last time when Jaybeom was waiting for you in front of your house. [Was it that moment..]. Zico looked at you and when your eyes met, you felt a little guilty. You looked away immediately, not wanting to feel the guilt.

"Well then, I guess we'll head off" Jaybeom held onto your hand tighter and lead you away. You walked passed Zico and none of you looked at each other. He looked back at you walking away and his heart felt heavy.

Kyung scratched his head. "I guess they're dating then.." he assumed. "Yeah" U-Kwon said.

Zico finally realized something. [Why did my heart feel heavy?? Am I not happy for my dongseng to be with someone??]. He suddenly didn't know why he felt like that before. The sight of you with Jaybeom holding hands just hurt him. [This is nothing. I was probably just mad because she didn't tell me]. He shrugged off the feeling.

Jihae was walking with C.A.P when she noticed you. She was about to call out your name when she noticed you were with Jaybeom and the two of you were holding hands. She gasped, "look oppa, they're holding hands" she pointed out. C.A.P looked at who she was pointing at and his eyes widened at the sight of you and Jaybeom.

"Are they dating??" C.A.P was kind of furious. Jihae shrugged her shoulder, not knowing.

You saw Jihae and C.A.P staring at you two. "Hey Jihae and Minsoo oppa" you slowly greeted them. They just continued to stare at you, stunned. "A-Are you two okay??" you waved your hands in Jihae's stunned face. Jihae nodded her head while C.A.P had a serious face. "Are you two dating??" Jihae asked.

You looked at Jaybeom and slowly nodded. She gasped again. "When?? How?? Why?? WHAT??!!" she crossed her arms. "I thought I was your best friend, and you didn't tell me anything.." she was pouting.

"Mianhae Jihae.. it was kind of the last minute.." you explained. She continued to frown. "So.. you're giving him a second chance??" she asked, looking at Jaybeom. You looked up at Jaybeom who was grinning and you nodded. "I should, since I like him" you admitted.

Jihae and C.A.P couldn't believe what you were saying. C.A.P had his hand in a fist but remained calm. He walked up to the both of you. You looked away, feeling scared at the way he was staring at you. He sighed, "I'm happy that you're dating someone Soohyo" he patted your head. You looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks oppa" he nodded and turned his attention to Jaybeom. "And if you hurt her, you're dead meat" he glared at Jaybeom and left. Jihae waved goodbye to you and run up to catch up with C.A.P.

You sighed, "and I thought he would yell at me for not telling him this.." you patted your chest in relief. Jaybeom chuckled.

For the whole day, Jaybeom was being sweet to you and everywhere you two were you would always hold hands. Zico would see you with Jaybeom and the sight of you two holding hands just torn him apart inside. He always had to turn away and look somewhere else.

--------------

It was lunch time, you and Jaybeom were walking around the courtyard holding hands. The two of you talked about school and random things, sometimes he made you laugh. Janmi was walking around the courtyard when she spotted you and Jaybeom. She beamed up but when she looked down she saw you two holding hands. She gasped and her eyes widened. [Are they dating?? I thought he didn't have a girlfriend??]. Then Jaybeom saw Janmii and he stopped. You looked up at him and looked at where he was looking at. You gasped a little when you saw Jungmi staring at the both of you.

"Janmi..." Jaybeom whispered.

She had a hurt expression on her face and she looked at you then back to Jaybeom. She slowly walked up to you two. "Are you dating her??" she asked, hoping that the answer would be no, but to her disappointment, Jaybeom nodded. "I thought you said you didn't have a girlfriend!!" she was nearly shouting which made you winced a bit.

"Janmi calm down" Jaybeom said.

"The reason I came back here was because of you. I was hoping that I could take you back but now your with her??" she looked at you.

Jaybeom walked up to her. "Janmi listen" he placed his hand on her shoulder but before he could touch her she slapped his hand away. "I've had enough.." she glanced at you and walked away.

You felt a pain of guilt inside of you. Jaybeom walked back to you and gave you a reasurred smile. "Everything will be okay" he held your hand and lead you away. You looked back at Janmi who was walking away.

After school, everyone was going home and you were at your locker putting away your books. You closed your locker and turned to walk but stopped when you saw Zico walking towards you. He looked up and frooze when he saw you.

You waved. "Hey oppa~" you greeted.

He slowly looked away and when he looked back he smiled brightly. "What are you still doing here Soohyo??" he walked up to you. "I was just about to leave" you looked at him and saw he was wearing a towel around his neck. "Been Dancing??".

He nodded. Just then Jaybeom came up to you and held your hand. Zico looked at the two of you and he became quiet.

"There you are. Let's go" he lead you away.

"Oh wait!!" you let go of his hand and Zico looked at you. You walked up to him and whispered, "thanks for always comforting me oppa" you gave him a smile. He nodded. You then walked away with Jaybeom.

Zico walked out of the school doors and saw you driving off with L.Joe. He looked at the back of you going further away from him. [Why are you dating Jaybeom??]. He let out a heavy sigh and walked over to his motorcycle.

Janmi was walking down the streets when she saw Jaybeom walking the opposite direction. She stopped walking and looked at him. He looked up and when he saw Janmi he slowly stopped. The two of them were now staring at each other.

"Do you like Soohyo??" she suddenly asked. He was surprised at the sudden question. "Yeah I do. I've always loved her" he corrected.

Janmi's eyes widened at the word 'love'. "Why do you love her??" she asked. He shrugged. "I love everything about her" he stared at her.

She could feel tears coming down her eyes. Jaybeom just walked passed her and she turned around to see his back walking away. She held her hand into fists, they were shaking. "One day.. I'll make you fall for me again" she promised herself.