Dreadful News

Confession Between Two

Ailee - Heaven

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

You rushed home and walked into your house to see most of your things being packed up. You were wondering what happened. Your mum just told you to come home when she was talking to you.

 
"Why are our things packed up?" you were looking at the nearly empty living room. Your mum looked at you. "Come here, we have something to tell you" she gestured you to come over. You did. She held onto your hand and looked at you. "Go upstairs and packed your things" she said.
 
You looked at her wierdly, "why is that? Are we moving houses?" you wondered. She looked down, "something like that" she answered.
 
"What do you mean something like that?" you were growing frustrated.
 
Your dad walked in and was hugging a box full of his stuff. Your eyes widened and you looked straight at your mum, not wanting to know what was happening. "Are you two..".
 
Your dad looked at your mum and back to you. "Sweetie, go and pack" he ordered.
 
"Why?! Are you two getting a divorce?!" you were nearly getting teary. "You can't!!" you raged. Your mum calmed you down. "Sweetie, it's not what you think" she said.
 
"Than why are we packing? Why is dad carrying his things? If you guys aren't getting a divorce than why pack?" you were nearly on the verge of crying.
 
Your mum and dad looked at each other and chuckled. You gave them wierd looks. "Why are you laughing? Is getting a divorce that funny?" you were being serious.
 
"Sweetie, we're not getting a divorce" your mum laughed. You dad joined in. You tilted your head, confused. "Then why are we packing for then?". She handed you a letter. You opened it up and widened your eyes at what you just read.
 
Dear Mr and Ms Lim,
 
We are proudly to announce that you and your husband has been transferred to our sub company that will be in America.
 
We have sent your resume over there and they have accepted them. You will be travelling there and we have already sort out your accommodation.
 
"What is this?" you looked at the paper in front of you.
 
"It's a letter saying that we are moving to America" she happily grinned. You stared at her, shocked. "No!!" you said. She and your dad looked at you. "What's wrong sweetie? You don't like America?".
 
You shook your head. "I can't move.. I don't want to move.." you stepped back. Flashes of memories of Teen Top, Jihae and Block B appeared in your head. You didn't want to leave them all.
 
Your mum stood up and walked over to you. "We can't leave you here alone.. We just can't do that" she came closer to you.
 
"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE KOREA!!" you shouted.
 
Your dad walked over to you and slapped you. Your mum gasped. You held your sore cheek. "DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT YOUR MUM LIKE THAT. YOU'RE LEAVING IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" your dad shot. 
 
Your had tears falling down your cheeks. He pulled you to your room and closed the door. "You either pack now or you're not eating dinner" he threatened.
 
You sat on the ground and started crying. [I rather not eat dinner than leave Korea]. You looked at your desk and saw a picture of you and Zico the time you two were at the amusement park. The memories flashed back in your head and that made you tear up even more.
 
"I don't want to leave Zico oppa.." you sobbed and held your knees close to your chest and burried your head into your arms.
 
-----------------
 
It has been days since you haven't been going to school. Even if you do, you wouldn't talk to anyone. A lunch time you would always sit by yourself and avoid any contact with Teen Top, Jihae and Block B. You didn't want to tell them about the news.
 
One day, you were walking down the streets heading home and walked past the ice cream store Zico and you always go to. You looked inside and saw a couple eating ice cream happily. You sighed and began walking away.
 
You bumped into someone and you bowed not looking up. "Sorry" you moved aside but he grabbed your arm. You looked up to see that it was Jaybeom.
 
"What's wrong?" he asked. You looked away. "I have to go.." you pulled your arm out of his grip and walked past him.
 
"Are you really going to ignore me all the time?" he asked. You stopped walking. "It looks like I'm going to have to" you said.
 
"Mwuh?" he was confused. You started getting teary and lifted your head up to prevent them from falling down. Jaybeom walked up to you and saw that you were teary. "Why are you teary?" he was getting worried.
 
You couldn't hold in your tears. "I don't want to leave.." you said.
 
"What do you mean leave? Tell me" he pulled your arm and lead you into the ice cream store.
 
You stared at your strawberry ice cream in a cup and poked it with the spoon. You didn't feel like eating. Not because you were with Jaybeom but you didn't want to leave Korea. The thought of leaving made you feel sader.
 
"Are you leaving somehwere?" Jaybeom asked, looking at you. You nodded. "Where to?" he was curious.
 
"Far" you answered, but it was more like a whisper.
 
"What? I didn't catch that.." he leaned in closer to listen to you.
 
"I'm moving to America!!" you blurted out. Jaybeom's eyes widened. "Did you say America? Are you sure?" he didn't want to believe it. You looked at him, "is there another America? Closer to Korea?" you shook your head. "No.. it just has be far..".
 
Jaybeom's heart fell. Truth was he still loved you a lot. [You're moving away.. from me, Jihae, Teen Top and Block B]. At the thought of Block B, Zico appeared in his head.
 
"Have you told Zico yet?" he suddenly asked. You looked up at him and back down, "no".
 
He continued to look at you, "why not? Aren't you two best friends?" he emphasized the word friend. Your eyes widened when you heard the word friend. You suddenly had a flashback of when he confessed to you. [I don't want to leave Zico..]. Your heart fell and ached at just saying his name now.
 
Jaybeom leaned back, "you know, you should tell him. So he knows.. it's more better than hiding it from him" he said.
 
You didn't deny it but Jaybeom was right. You couldn't hide this from anyone, they will eventually find out. You gulped and look at Jaybeom. "I think you're right.." you decided to tell them about the news.
 
------------------
 
The next day at school, you asked everyone to meet you at the front of the college. You just didn't tell Block B to come. You didn't want them to find out just yet. Teen Top and Jihae arrived at the front and you were already there waiting for them.
 
"Hey" you waved to them, happily.
 
"Soohyo~" Jihae ran over and hugged you. You hugged her back. [I'm going to miss your hugs Jihae]. You tightly hugged her. She released you and you hugged Teen Top.
 
"What's up?" L.Joe asked. You cleared your throat. "I have something to tell you.." you didn't want to say it but you had to. They have to know about this.
 
They all looked at you, "yeah?" they encouraged you to tell them. You swallowed hard and looked at everyone of them. "I'm moving to America".
 
Their jaws dropped at the mention of you moving to America. They all shook their heads.
 
"You're joking right Soohyo.. You're not moving.." L.Joe wanted you to be joking. Ricky nodded, "tell me noona that you're joking" he begged.
 
Unfortunately to their dismay, you shook your head. "I'm not joking. I'm really moving".
 
Jihae was teary and hugged you, this time very tight. "Don't leave please!!" she begged and tears rolled out of her eyes. You also cried.
 
"Soohyo.. don't leave" C.A.P was also getting teary. In fact, Teen Top was on the verge of crying. You let go of Jihae and hugged C.A.P. "Oppa don't cry. You'll still be able to see me.. just not frequently.." you cried on his shoulders.
 
"Noona!!" Ricky and Changjo called out to you. You let go of C.A.P and walked over to the two of them. "Ricky and Changjo, I'll miss you" you hugged both of them. they cried and hugged you tight. Niel and Chunji were both sniffing. They couldn't hold in their tears anymore. "Why.." Niel managed to say.
 
You hugged the two of them. "I don't want to move but I have no other choice..".
 
"Why can't you stay here and your parents go to America.." Jihae asked. "You can live with me!!" she pointed to herself. You shook your head. "If I could than I would. I would really come and live with you.." you said to Jihae. L.Joe walked up to you. "No more driving you to school every morning. No more hanging out with Teen Top. Never going to hear you complain.." he tried his best not to cry.
 
The sight of you crying made his weak. He let out his tears and gave you a bear hug. "I'LL MISS YOU!!" he loudly said.
 
"Me too" you whispered. "I'll miss all of you!!" you turned around and saw everyone crying.
 
You held out your arms and the 8 of you did a big group hug. [I'll miss you so much Teen Top and Jihae. Friends forever!!].