Chapter 2: Meet the Campus Prince

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Narrator's POV:

Now that we're done with our princess let's go to the prince of the story. When we hear the word prince we immediately think of  those in fairy tales. Someone who is handsome, brave, smart, rich, talented, gentleman, and many princely words. Well luckily our prince here isn't like that so you wouldn't have to swoon. Well except for the fact that he's handsome and smart I might have to think otherwise. Well you can't really put him and nice together in a sentence except when there is a third party namely not. But Infinite believes nothing is impossible so they could put the 2 words in a sentence but jokingly.

Our prince doesn't believe in true love even though lot's of girls are confessing to him.

"oppa I love you!" "marry me oppa" "let's go out L oppa" but the said boy just continued walking with infinite who is also receiving the same attention as him.

He just shrug them off like their dust. And when he's bored and got nothing to do he just picks out random girls and play with them. After he gets bored he break their hearts or sometimes humiliate them in public.

"oppa I like you" a girl who is brave enough confessed to him. "not interested" he walked away leaving the girl crying.

He never fails to win this game everytime someone is bold enough to challenge him thinking they could win his heart.

The reason why our prince is like this is because of his big brother. His big brother commited suicide because he lost his girlfriend. He saw the miserable state his brother was in and every night he would hear him cry himself to sleep. Until one day he couldn't take the pain anymore he decided to end his life. Ever since then he vowed not to fall inlove. He rea;ized not all could have their happy endings so why bother if you would just be hurt in the end?

He and his group Infinite is the Kingka of Woolim High making them extremely popular not just inside the school but also outside. Well who wouldn't notice them? Everytime they walk people would stop just to look at them. They're a bunch of rich kids wait let me rephrase that. They're a bunch of handsome rich kids who will be the future heir of large companies. At first they really look like arrogant jerks thinking it will be hard to get along with them. But  if you look within you could see that they're only a bunch of regular boys who wanted to have fun.

Our prince is the most quiet one in the group. Making him give of this mysterious aura.

But is he ready to break his promise and be beated in the game called love?