Chapter 20: Sister?!

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV

Bzzz... Bzzz I almost jump from shock because of the buzz. Then I realize it's my cell phone. Yes, yes I have a cell phone people. Though I only have a few contacts. When I say few I mean I only have two. I look at my phone and saw that I have a message coming from IU. That girl really, first she's all weak, then happy, followed by being distant and cold (with Infinite) and now annoying -.-

She even forced me to give her my number even though I insisted not to. I don't want someone texting me all the time asking random things. Yeah I know IU's a great girl and all but sometimes I can't help it. I'm used to be alone and not be surrounded by people. Often times people surrounding me is the thing that I hate the most specially when they annoy me. It's not that I'm saying that I hate the people surrounding me (except for those stuck-up brats) it's just that everything feels like a dream you know?

I opened the message and it says 'hey! Are you already asleep? What you doin'?' I sigh IU you're my friend and all but I can't help it if I want to just throw my phone away so I won't be bothered anymore. I just put my phone away and went to sleep. Lots of assignments this time so I'm really tired. "good night" I said to myself.

~Next Morning~

"KYUNGMI~" IU jumped on my back excitedly. "IU let go' i said. "why?" she ask and I see Infinite coming too "you're heavy" she got off and I could see her pout "meanie" I laugh "that's how I am" She shrug "you finished all of our assignments?" I nodded "yeah, you?" "i managed" 

Then someone slung their arm around my shoulder. I look at the person and saw L. "hey' he whispered in my ear with his husky voice. I blushed at the contact and I look at IU who's grinning and mouthed 'I see' I glared at her then she raised her hands up in defense.

Then someone swatted L's arm away from me. "oww hyung" I saw Woohyun looking unamused "no touchy, touchy of my sister" he said "SISTER?!" Everyone shouted "wh-bu-huh?" Hoya seems to not know which should he use first "dfgyayhoaMNXJBCUJGFUWEIFEJ" and sungjong seems to be speaking gibberish. No words are comingn out of L and Sunggyu's mouth. Sungyeol and IU is gaping, and Dongwoo seems to be confused.

"Hyubg.. but how?" Woohyun laugh "Relax~" "relax?! how could we?" Sungyeol snapped "babo" I said. The others except for Woohyun is looking confused and baffled. "she just treats me like her younger sister" then a chorused oh 'ahhh' and 'oh' is heard.

"by the way Kyungmi ah, why aren't you replying to my text messages?" IU ask and I saw Infinite's eyes widen. Then they look at me "YOU HAVE A CELLPHONE?!" I look at IU... Bad timing IU... Bad timing. "uhh" I was cut off by Sungjong "how could you noona?! How could you not tell us a vital thing?!" he's being dramatic really dramatic. "We- we though we we're friends! How could you keep this a secret to us?!"  Sungyeol burst out. "kids, kids I'm sure she has a reason' Sunggyu said then he look at me "though I'm a bit disappointed in you Kyungmi ah. I thought you trust us" the others agreed "Kyungmi" Woohyun called softly "Kyungmi I- I thought you were my sister. How could you do this to your brother?! I trusted you but all I get is this?" he wailed dramatically. Students are now gathering and I could see them glaring at me. Probably blaming me for making them cry. 

I look at IU pointedly and she squeaked "sorry?" I shook my head "okay, okay fine I'll give you my numbers happy?" I said and they immediately stopped their dramatic scene. "neh~" the chorused "you know I would be much more happy if you guys will ask my number normally and not cause a scene" IU scoffed "impossible, even I have to bother you so you coould give me your number" Sungjong look at me "really noona? you will give us your number if we ask you normally?" I look at him "no" then the bell rang. "Let's go" I said to IU then went to class.

Infinite's POV

They don't feel going to class so they went to their hang out. "For a second there I thought Kyungmi was really your sister" Hoya said and the others nodded. "Yeah I thought so too... Now that I think about it there is a comparison between you two" Sunggyu look at Woohyun's side profile then nod. 

"guys" Woohyun called their attention. He decided that he will let the others know what he's thinking. "Do you remember my sister?" He asked them. "oh you mean... Kyung-" Sungyeol stopped when he realized what he's thingking "mi" Dongwoo continued. Everyone look at him "it can't be hyung I mean.." Sungjong was lost at  words.

"why?" Sunggyu asked. "I feel it. Even the first time we met her" Sunggyu shook his head "it doesn't work like that Woohyun ah and you know it very well" "the necklace" L suddenly said. Everyine look at him who's reading a book "huh?" "I remember Woohyun hyung telling us somrthing about the necklace and a crescent birthmark on her left shoulder" He said "ahh yes I remember. She has this necklace" Dongwoo said "but it might just be a coincidence" Hoya retorted.

"I always feel this sense of familiarity when I'm with her" Woohyun said "what if she's not your sister?" Sunggyu asked "blood related or not I'll treat her as my real sister. She has grown this space in my heart" he smiled. "we understand hyung and we're going to help you unravel this mystery!" Sungjong exclaimed "yeah" their voices chimed.

"I just hope she really is my sister then it would really make all of us happy. Me, mom, and dad" I said as I recalled all our happy memories together.

Sigh... "Kyungmi... so near yet so far"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooohhh... everything is starting to unfold. I'm sensing that Kyungmi will know that she's woohyun's sister soon enough. Just wait okay?

 

Yeah I know but I'd like to make sure. Hey do you guys shim SooMi (Myungsoo and Kyungmi)? I f yes tell me so I could add more sweet moments.

Regarding the special chapters there will be guestings of other characters and the ones that are guesting would also appear in this story as minor characters.

Unfinished love story feat. Super junior

Last dance feat. Teen top

Goodbye my love feat. Exo

So pick your choices! And where are my commentors? I miss you guys <33

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED!!!