Chapter 12: A normal morning

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV

I woke up and saw it's only five in the morning. It's still an hour before my alarm clock actually wakes me up. Then I remember my dream and how it felt so real, how my heart is pounding so fast that time. I've had different drerams but one thing is common. I always see the little girl. I don't know why I feel those dreams already happened before. It feels like it's fragment of memories but to whom? And why?

*sigh* there's no use in sleeping when i'm already wide awake. I got out of bed and decided to make breakfast. I went down the stairs and went to the kitchen to look for something to cook. "hmmm what should I cook today?" I look in the fridge and decided to make bacon and eggs also toast and milk. I never really drink pure coffee because it's really bitter. 

While cooking breakfast my mind suddenly drifted back to my dreams. Why does the person in it seems familiar? "Aish maybe I also saw them in the market" Yeah I decided to stick to that excuse because I don't want to think further. Then I smelled the bacon "omo it almost burn" yep that's the effect of thinking too much.

Woohyun's POV

I woke up and I immediately look on my side table where a picture frame is place. The picture is me and my baby sister when we were younger. I pick the frame while I sit on the bed. I gaze at it and unknowingly my fingers started to brush on my sister's face "could you still be alive my Kyungmi? Your cheesy oppa is really sad right now" I sigh and remembered the memories "I really miss you" Then my mind wandered back to Park Kyungmi "could you just please reveal yourself?" I look at my pendant and held it. The pendant is a key to the pendant I gave her. No one could open it except for me and inside ois a picture of the two of us. "Please just please tell me who you really are before I get my hopes up" I stood up and prepared to take a bath "well good morning to you too Nam Woohyun" I said to myself.

After taking a bath I went down and went tothe dining room. "morning mom, dad" I greeted "morning" I guess everything is not complete. But still *sigh* I miss my sister. Eversince she went missing everything is not the same. Dad got busier but he still pay attention to me though he's much stricter. Mom is busying herself well atleast she still have time. But this time it's unusual I see mom looking ummm... Happy and tense? Not really sure about that. Well dad's the same reading a newspaper while drinking his coffee.

I sit down and started eating my breakfast. "So how's school?" mom ask "fine"m was all I could reply. I couldn't say 'oh just the same girls throwing themselves at me everywhere I go and stalking me in school' because they'll totally freak out and might send me to study abroad. Last time they discovered my situation is like that they won't let me out for a week and told the school I'm dead. So when I went to school that time some people even fainted. So I guess stick to the usual answer.

"I see" was all my dad could say. He's not the type of person who'll ask much but when he does it's important. But he's the type of person who'll in his opinion. I finished my breakfast and saw I have a message from Sunggyu hyung. 

'you already going to school?'

'yeah'

'okay meet you at the same place'

And with that I went to my car and started driving to school.