Chapter 33: She's off limits!

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

I look up and saw an unamused L his face almost scowling. "hands off, she already said she's not interested" I could hint anger and a sense of danger in his voice but L.joe wasn't faltered by it. "And who the hell are you?" L.joe ask "none of your freaking business" L growled. "It is because I'm asking her so could you just get lost?" I could see L about to explode.

I look around and sigh in relief when people didn't notice us. "who are you anyway?" L.joe asked "I'm L.joe Kingka of TOP High" TOP High? Another prestigious school. "L the Kingka of Woolim High now let go of her" L.joe smirk as if teasing L "can't do that. I'm going to ask her out so could you please out of our business?" L's jaw clench as he look sharply at him "I believe I can't do that" then he smirk "she's off limits so don't waste your time" they were having a staring contest.

"what's going on here?"The staring contest was broke off immediately when a voice said that. The three of us look at the source and I saw Sunggyu along with the others meaning Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and also IU behind L. "what's going on noona?" he look at me who's not moving an inch. He saw L.joe holding my wrist while L is gripping on him. "Let go of her!" Woohyun said. We hear the tinkling of bells and 5 boys entered. "Hyung!" A boy with fish lips said. "what's going on here?" said a built guy.

L.joe let go of my hand and turn to the newly arrived boys "where have you guys been?" he ask "waiting for the witch to leave you alone so we can enter" a boy that looks like a rabbit? said. "and when we saw her stomping out we waited for a few minutes until she's out of sight. Don't want to be infected by her brattiness" The youngest looking of them all said. Hmmm... This guy thinks like me.

"what's going on here hyung?" a smart looking boy said "nothing much. Just asking this girl to go out with me. She's cool you know? She pissed Yoona and drove her away" he grinned "really? Whoah! She's one of a kind" The built guy said 'hey! If you'ree not interested in this blonde I'm always available" the rabbit looking guy said and wink which cause L and L.joe to look at him. The boy raised his hands in mock defeat "just joking. But really call me" He made the call me sign and I rolled my eyes "hyung just got rejected" the youngest looking guy said. "She's a hero!" the fish lips exclaimed. Me? A hero??? This guy got mental problems. "noona! You're going to be my new noona!" the smart looking boy said and I could see Sungjong scowling.

 L look at me "she was here?" I nodded "yeah, me and IU were arguing who should take her orders" he smirk a little "I can't believe your pissing her even out of school" he shook his head "that's why you're always in trouble. tsk.tsk.tsk" I shrug "she was asking for it" he chuckled which somehow made me relax. Geez! I really need to go to a psychologist to check if I have any mental problems.

"who are you guys?" Sunggyu ask "we're Teen Top" the built guy said "I'm Cap the leader" the others introduce theirselves "Chunji" the rabbit looking guy said then wink "Niel" the fish lips said "Ricky the visual maknae" he did some aegyo which I must say is really cute. And he's not even the youngest! "Changjo the real maknae" he glared at Ricky who stuck his tongue out.

"wait. You're the Kingkas of TOP High?" Hoya ask "yes, yes we are. Who are you guys?" Cap ask "we are Infinite, I'm Sunggyu the leader" Sunggyu said "Dongwoo" "Woohyun" "Hoya the dancing machine" "Sungyeol the choding~" "Sungjong the maknae" he did some aegyo. "oh my gosh you lve aegyo too?!" Ricky said and grinned "yes! I'm the maknae so that means I have to be the cutest out of all of them" I could see the others rolling their eyes "here we go again" both Woohyun and Niel muttered. 

"I know right! But the maknae" he look at Changjo who looks serious "doesn't want to! Which just break the book code section C.8-21d which states that" Sungjong joined "maknaes of each group should be cute and innocent who does a lot of aegyos. If not then the second to the oldest will take charge of the duties because even though the maknae doesn't want to do aegyo he should have the most attention and should be loved by all members" they finish reciting which all of us stared at them. 

"I don't know people could be so stupid nowadays" IU hummed in agreement "is there even a book like that?" I ask particularly to no one. "of course there is noona!" Sungjong said and took out a book from his bag. And it's not just a book it's like a freaking encyclopedia!!! The front cover contains the title: BOOK CODE FOR GROUPS OF KINGKAS

I facepalmed myself. Sometimes it's better that you don't know anything at all. "I feel so stupid and dumb right now" I said to myself. "So...." L.joe started "are you free this-" he got cut off by L "I already said she's off limits!" L.joe glared at him "am I talking to you?" L rolled his eyes "leave if you don't want any trouble" I'm getting confuse "I don't care now stop ruining our conversation!"

"she's off limits now so back off!" another staring competition broke off. "L.joe let's go. We need to go somewhere remember?" he sigh "fine. call me okay?" I rolled my eyes at him. MORON! I don't even have your number. Not that I'm interested but he's just dumb. L scoff and said an inaudible as if. "hey, you're cute" Chunji winked at IU who blush. I could see Woohyun getting worked up as if saying 'flirt with her and you're DEAD!"

"I don't like them!" Woohyun suddenly said after Teen Top left "whatever" I turned to L "no need to get worked up like that, what's up with you and being protective anyway?" he stared at me intensely which cause me to look away avoiding his gaze. "If only you knew why" I heard him say and I look at him "why?" he just smirk "not telling you" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you guys going to order or what?" I ask them "the usual please" Sunggyu said and I nodded "even the drinks?" "yes please" I went and left them to go get their order.

But one question lingers in my mind. Why? Why is he like that when he saw L.joe holding my wrist? Why is he being so over protective? And why am I happy that time when he's protecting me?

okay those are more than 1 question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys ^^ I'm having a hard time portraying a jealous and over protective L so it just like that. Don't worry though the sleepover is coming up soon and some of Kyungmi's past is going to be revealed. Them being related as siblings will be 5-12 chapters away...

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE MUCH LOVED!!!