Chapter 31: some little encouragement

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

a/n: hey there guys!!! I just like to say that I need 3 more people for this story. It's like a roleplay but it's not. You will be paired with one of the members in Infinite. The slots opened are:

HoJin (HOYA & SOOJIN/ OC PART)

GyuJae (SUNGGYU & JAEMI/ OC PART)

DongJin (DONGWOO & JINRI/ OC PART)

pm me if you want the part okay??? NOW LET'S GO BACK TO THE STORY~

Your POV

 

“Kyungmi!!!” IU shouted while I meet all of them in front of the gate. “I miss you!” she said while trying to hug me which I successfully avoid. She pouted and I could see Woohyun chuckling at her. “we were just in the same classroom” I pointed out “but still. I miss you!” she tried hugging me again and I avoided it which caused her to hug Woohyun.

“It seems like you missed somebody else” I smirk as she quickly let go and went beside me while looking down. “Yah!” she tried hitting me but I held her arm and put it beside her. “Save your energy. You know you can’t hurt me with that” she crossed her arms.

“hey hyung why are you in a shade of red?” Sungjong ask which earned many curious glances from us. We look at where he is looking and saw Woohyun looking down. “am not” he argued “whatever you say”

Interesting… I thought to myself. I made a mental note to set up the two and is now planning on how to make them together. I have many ideas in my mind already but I guess majority of it won’t work if Yoona’s not there to make things miserable. What could I say? Turn something negative into something positive.

“noona!” I was snap out from my daze when Sungjong called me. “What?” I ask him “I can’t wait for OUR sleepover” he grinned evilly. I rolled my eyes. If it wasn’t for this kid then maybe our sleepover will be a little more girlish. “Fine” I took out the paper from my pocket and handed it to them. “what are these?” hoya ask. “rules” I simply said. “What?! Come on don’t be a kj Kyungmi. You’re spoiling all the fun” Dongwoo whined “yeah and guess what?” “What?” “I don’t care. I’m not letting any of you guys to destroy my house. Accept the rules or I’m going to kick all of you out” I said.

“So that’s what you mean by rules” IU said while peeking on it. “so?” I ask “well I guess it’s alright” Sunggyu spoke for the group. “Okay. We’ll meet later at 7 o’clock. Bring your own sleeping bags because my other sleeping bags are all dirty” I said and walk away with IU following me. Hey, we have work right now.

“WAIT!!!” They shouted. I look at them “what?” Sungyeol stepped forward “we don’t know your address” he rubbed the back of his neck as if embarrassed. I sigh ‘thought so’ I said to myself as I handed him a piece of paper containing my address.

I’m beginning to question my mentality if I’m really okay because as far as I know a normal girl won’t give their address to 7 boys who is planning to join your sleepover. What is happening to me?! I think I’m going insane because I’m also talking to myself already.

“kaja” IU keep hold of my hand as we went to our work. “IU let go of my hand” I said but she shook her head “no! I won’t let you go this time” she said childishly “I wonder why you instantly let go of Woohyun when it’s your chance to hug him” she flushed “yah! I’m not like that  >///<” laughing at her animated expression I linked arms with her.

“alright, alright. But you know there’s a probability that he might also like you” I said seriously “what? That’s impossible. And who said I like him? Even though he’s cute and charming and perfect and prince like. NO!!! I DON’T LIKE HIM” She shouted which caused some people to glance at us.

“quiet down” I hissed and she covered with her hands. “sorry” it was muffled but I could still understand it. “you know you just revealed everything with your last statement” she look down “I know” I don’t know why but there’s something inside me that’s telling her she’s sad. “what’s wrong?” she give out a sigh “I just don’t want to get my hopes up when you said that he might like me too. I mean what’s there to like about me? I’m not even pretty like the ones he used to date”

I somehow want to hit her hard because she’s so blind that she couldn’t see how beautiful she is. I would know because she’s natural and all. Not like the girls surrounding Woohyun who use bunch of make ups just to make themselves presentable.

“what’s there to like about you? Everything IU. You just don’t see it. Trust me” I smiled at her genuinely and I could see her nod. “Thank you for that Kyungmi. But I guess not everything is a fairytale when someone falls in love. Sometimes it will just add to the pain your feeling” I nodded in understanding. Somehow I realize that there is more to this girl in front of me.

“But you wouldn’t truly be happy if you didn’t risk yourself to get hurt. To know that you have truly fought for something gives you the confidence to know how much you have loved that person. You should do everything you could while you still have the chance to. Sometimes there are things that come once in a lifetime and it would be hard if you let go and regret in the end. Don’t let those things stop you because I know you’re much stronger than that. It would be harder if you know you could have him but didn’t chose to because you’re afraid of taking risks.” She looks at me then I saw a tear fell down from her.

“Why are you crying?” she hugged me “I’m so happy I have a friend like you!” she pulled away and wpe her tears. “I wonder what you ate for you to talk deeply like that?” she joke “nothing much. Just some sandwich and juice” she laugh.

“But really Kyungmi. Thank you. If it wasn’t for you then maybe I would just retreat there in the corner like some lost puppy. You just gave me some courage to fight back. But I don’t know when I’ll gather enough ones to do what you said” I turn to her “then I’ll help you gather enough courage. And once you does I’ll be by your side helping you” I smiled.

“your too cheesy Kyungmi. Is it the effect of your emotional unstableness?” she laugh. “whatever” I rolled my eyes and we continued walking towards the café.