Chapter 37: Scrapbook

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

Rolling my eyes I walk pass him only to see the rest of Infinite and IU taking pictures. "What re you doing? Yah!" I covered my face when Sungyeol took a picture of me. "taking pictures for our scrapbook" IU simply said. "what?" I don't really know if I should laugh or be pissed right now. "I actually made one for you and L oppa" she said as she went to one of the book shelf and pulled out a scrapbook with the theme of pink and black.

"Here" she handed me the scrapbook and in front was written 'Kyungmi and L's love story <3' opening the first page I saw pictures of me starting from freshmen year. Like me opening my locker, opening my books or answering a question on the board. And beside the pictures there are notes like 'look at little Kyungmi' or 'isn't she awesome?' and some emoticons that I don't recognize.

I closed it immediately after looking at the first page not wanting to see more of my stolen pictures and the fluffiness that is killing me. I mean where did she even get these pictures??? And as if reading my mind she answered "These pictures are from the journalism club that was taken by the photograohy club" There's a photography club? "They collected a lot of pictures because they're planning in creating some sort of autobiography or somethig. The stolen ones came from your stalker" A stalker?!

She must have seen my distress expression so she quickly shook her head "not THAT kind of stalker" I'm going to have to talk to that club regarding this matter. "IU noona is right. They have collections of your pictures that all of us can choose from. And I also made a scrapbook for the two of you" Sungjong said as he tae out something from his bag. 

It turned out to be another scrapbook. Only much more girlier and fluffier with the additional glitters and stickers here and there. It has an identical title just like IU's. I look at the others "don't tell me you guys also have things like this?" it's either they were playing with their fingers, looking away or whistling innocently "okay. We won't tell you that we made a scrapbook about your's and L's love life though you probably know the answer" he said and smiled meaningly.

I look at L "don't tell me you have one" he raise an eyebrow at me "do you really think that I have time to do those things? And do I look like some idiotic moron who creates scrapbooks?" I look at him up and down as he have his arms cross and smiling smugly as if saying 'ha!' "yes" he frowned as I stuck my tongue out at him "mehrong!"

"Park Kyungmi" he said as I started running away from him. "Get back here!" he said. "No!!!" but he managed to catch up with me as he lifted me up grabbing me by the waist and carrying me bridal style. He smiled deviously at me as he throw me up and I immediately clung to him the moment he catches me.

I thought he was about to throw me again when he shifted his position so I clung tighter. "Why do you have to make things complicated?" he gently ask whispering to me. I look at him but realize how close the two of us were. I tried moving away but I remembered that he might throw me up in the air again so I just stayed in the same position. I look at him "what do you mean?" I ask. he was about to answer when....

"good! It's a great shot for my scrapbook!!!" IU squealed as voices of agreement were heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

a/n: happy halloween guys! I can't update tomorrow because we have to go to the cemetery. 

I don't know why but I like making SooMi moments. Hopefully I'll get more inspired to write more cute things.