Chapter 10

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Narrator's POV

 

As you finish the last strum of the song you opened my eyes and hear the claps of the children. You look at them one by one and returned the guitar to the owner. "that was so cool noona!" byunghun said you ruffled his hair. "really?" he nodded enthusiastically. Your eyes scan the crowd and saw Infinite standing. Your eyes widened in surprise 'what are they doing here?' you ask yourself then you notice them approaching you.

 

Your POV

 

Why are they here? Did they see me singing? Well not see but hear because you can't hear using your eyes. The crowd disperse and there's only me and them standing. I bowed slightly and turn to leave. But as thhey said history repeats itself. Sungjong clung onto me before I could even take my fifth step. 

 

"noona you were great!" atleast he's clinging to my hand and not to my feet. And that answers my question if they saw everything. "thanks now let go"  I tried prying him off me. Note to self the keyword is tried so yeah I pretty much failed. "could you get him off me?" I ask them but they just grin at me. "nope we plan on spending time with you and since you might escape we use the greatest weapon there is" Hoya ssi proudly stated.

 

I raise an eyebrow at him "and this is your greatest weapon?" they nodded "what do you want?" I ask so we could get this over with. "we just want to hang out with you noona~" I look at him "how do you know I'm older? I think you're in the same year as me" he pouted "silly noona I got myself advanced a year" he said then laugh as if it’s the funniest thing ever.

 

“okay now could you let go now?” I ask but he just shook his head “Don’t want to I like clinging onto noona” then he dragged you. Geez what’s up with people these days? ‘Do I look like a doll that you can drag around?’ I silently fume inside.

 

The others soon caught up with us and I saw that we’re in front of an ice cream vendor. “what flavor do you guys want?” They gave the flavor they want. “how about you noona?” he ask me “erm chocolate” then the vendor gave me a chocolate ice cream. I were about to pay for it when a hand stopped me. I look at the owner and saw L already paying for it. “no you don’t need to pay for it L ssi” but he didn’t  listen to  me and just walk away with the others.

 

We went strolling some more until we decided to sit on a bench. “so tell us more about yourself Kyungmi ah” Sunggyu ssi said “umh I’m 16 years old, I study at Woolim High and I’m a girl” I said and they chuckled “well we sort of know those info already” Hoya ssi said. “We didn’t know you could sing, play the guitar and fight” Woohyun ssi said. Fight? How did he know I know how to fight “how did you know I know how to fight Woohyun ssi?” I ask.

 

I saw them glance at each other “well funny thing hehe…” I only look at them blankly “drop the formalities between all of us neh?” Dongwoo ssi suddenly said and he puts his arm around my shoulder. “yeah!” they agreed and I could see really well that they’re trying to divert the topic somewhere else.

 

“yeah you’re too formal with us you know?” Sunggyu said. I look at them sharply but decided to let it go…for now.      “ Erm okay” I’m still a bit hesitant you know? I mean I only met them for like a few hours ago but now they’re asking me to be informal with them already. I look at my watch and saw that it’s already late”I need to go now. Bye and thanks for today” I bowed before walking away.

 

Infinite’s POV

 

“hyung you almost cause us trouble!” Sungyeol said “well I’m sorry if it just spilled out” The boy argued back. “it’s okay next time just stop talking” Sunggyu look at him sharply. The boy raise his hands up in defense “fine you got me” They snickered for woohyun is mocking their trusty leader.

 

“But you know hyungs I notice something different” Sungjong started everyone look at him “what is it?” Hoya ask “L hyung is being nice to Kyungmi noona” then they started teasing him. L just kept on a poker face waiting for the others to stop “you done?” was all he could say.

 

“But you know guys why do I feel like I already know her” Woohyun said as he recalled your face. Then he remembered when he saw your necklace. “it can’t be” he muttered “what can’t be hyung?” Sungyeol ask “nothing” he shook his head and smiled but right now he’s starting to doubt. ‘Could it be you?’ he ask himself trying to calm himself from chasing you and asking directly. No…not yet not before he confirmed everything. But deep inside he's having a little hope that maybe just maybe you are his lost sister that he's looking for.