Chapter 6: After school bullies

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV:

I hate it when a lot of people pay attention to me. But I even hate the treatment I'm getting right now. It's much worse than before. Girls giving me THE glare. They about me and the worst part is they keep messing up with my things. Usually I wouldn't care but they're really getting on my nerves that it feels like I want to strangle each one of them until they turn blue due to lack of air.

Finally school is over I could finally relax and I haven't seen Yoona since the incident. Yeah baby! No more messing up with my things. I don't really care if they bad mouth me 'til trash comes out of their mouth or glare at me 'til their eyes fall off. As I said I just hate it when people touch my things. Everyone rushed out and people 'accidentally' bump into me, PLEASE NOTICE THE SARCASM I'M USING RIGHT NOW.

I waited for five minutes so the flow of people would decrease. I decided to go out when I was pushed to a wall. "ouch" I rub my back area where it hit the wall. I look at the person who pushed me and say few boys gather around me. "what the-" I was drag into an empty classroom and the school is now deserted.

"what do you want?" I growled at them. They snickered. "WHAT?!" I ask them as they continued to look at me. One grabbed my wrist as the others surround me. "You're not half bad if you block your face" one his lips. I think I know what they're up to. "let me go you erts" I growled. "Sorry it's a command" Okay I'm getting pissed off. "YAH! let me go this instance!!!" I shouted. "shhh...  no one's going to hear you" The one who's holding me whispered on my ears.

I'm going to be late for work! ARRRGGGGHHH! That did it I kicked him on the shin and he rolled on the floor due to pain. "You little " He was about to slap me when I hold his wrist and flipped him over. I forgot to tell you guys that I took martial arts back then and good thing it came into use. After 5 minutes I came out of the classroom and dusted my self. "Bye guys" I gave them a little wave and smiled in satisfaction when I heard them groan.

"oh what do you know I'm late for work" I immediately went out and run to the cafe.

Infinite's POV

"hey hyung~" Sungjong whined "what?" Sunggyu who grew tired listening to the maknae finally ask. "I want to see noona" he poured. "who Kyungmi ssi?" Sungyeol look at Sungjong. "yeah let's go let's go let's go" he's jumping around like a hyper kid. "ooohhh there she is" he pointed at you who's already leaving. "noo-" Woohyun quickly covered his mouth. The maknae look at him questioningly (a/n: is that even a word?) Woohyun didn the quiet gesture and pointed at the guys who is eyeing her.

They quickly hid themselves and watch. They saw how you were drag to a classroom and that no one is left. Well except for them. They heard you shouting and L wants to go straight and destroy the door but he couldn't show them that he's concern. Not in front of his groupmates atleast. He don't even know why he's acting this way when infact he only met you. From the first time he saw you he already feels drawn in. 

Sungjong who is already out of sight is already seen outside the door. "guys look" he said in a hushed tone. Everyone followed and peek inside. They saw you just in time kneeing the guy in the you know where. They winced when he rolled on the floor. Then they saw how you beat them up flipping, punching, and kicking. They immediately hide when they saw you about to go out.

"what just happened?" Dongwoo asked. They look at your retreating figure while one look at you with familiarity. 'i swear I think I already knew you before but when... and what is your connection?' he sigh as they came out of their hiding spot. "shall we follow her?" Hoya ask, they seem to be deep in thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: SPECIAL THANKS TO

Infinity Graphic Shop ♥ FOR THE WONDERFUL BACKGROUND AND POSTER!!!

 so who's the one looking at her with familiarity?  Tell me on the comment. And I got some special package for you guys ^^

If this story reached 100 subscribers and up I'm going to make a special chapter for you guys. But no it is not related to the story but for pure entertainment only. Tell me if you want me to make the special chapter or not. So if this story reached the said number I'm going to post the chapter. The story characters are Kyungmi, and Infinite. We could also make some special appearance if you guys want.

And also I might add some characters here in the story but only minor ones!!!