Chapter 38: I admit...

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

L's POV

As I watch Woohyun hyung babbling nonsense I rolled my eyes. He keeps sending me signals that I should help him.

'yah! Help me'

'Why should I?'

'I helped you earlier so now you should help me'

I didn't need any help before and it's your fault for slipping anyway'

'oh really? You think it's my fault?'

'yeah'

'please? Or I'm going to do aegyo'

I stopped and thought for a while. I remember him doing aegyo and it wasn't pretty. Girls were squealing but I almost vomit seeing him so... urgh.

'fine. Just please. Not your stupid aegyo'

'you know you love my aegyo'

'dream on boy'

I helped Woohyun hyung by distracting Kyungmi. And when I say distracting I mean teasing. Snaking my arms around her waist I felt her flinch. Smirking inwardly I did my best not to burst out laughing at her expression. It's priceless man seeing her all flustered. "Stop it Kyungmi" I made sure my breath is tickling the back of her neck.

When I saw change in her expression I knew I made the right move. It's funny watching her pushing me away when she has no strength left in her at all. "let go of me" she said. Poor little Kyungmi~ chuckling I leaned my head nearer "stop trying to escape and stop fussing" I said.

"Stop fussing if you're called a Nam. He's just treating you like a sister. Besides you'll be changing into a Kim soon enough so why fuss about it?" she was quiet for a moment before yelling "HELL NO!"she escaped away from my grip as she back away "don't go near me!!!" I just smirk at her.

"I think that would be impossible my dear. If I can't go near you then how are we going to have our honeymoon? I also want to have childrens you know" she covered my ears in an attempt to block my voice. I just tsk inside my mind. "stop" she continued backing away as I advance towards her.

"oof" 'Bingo' I thought to myself as her back hit the wall. I trapped her and leaned closely. "why are you doing this?" she looks at me and I can't help but to be lost in her eyes. "I don't know" I softly said as I stared at her. I raise an arm and saw her flinch. Is she afraid of me?

"I'm not going to hurt you" I don't know why I caress her cheeks but I just did. Her skin feels so soft and smooth that sends me different type of emotions. Longing, sadness, pain, confusion, and many more that I'm quite sure my eyes showed all of the things that I have been feeling.

I'm really curious how she looks like without her glasses. Making a quick move I snatched it away from her face and put it inside my pocket. I was shock because I thought that this things only happen in dramas where the girl gets prettier if she removed her glasses. A sight of a girl didn't greeted me but a goddess! Her eyes looking larger and darker.

Now that her face isn't covered by her huge glasses she's a LOT more prettier. I wonder why people don't see this? And now that I look closely she really looks a lot like Woohyun hyung. Things are getting more ummhhh what's the word? Shocking? Intriguing?

"has anyone seen you with glasses?" I ask and she shook her head "no one. now give those back" I don't know why but a sudden relief wash over me.  I gave her glasses back "good because they might die if they see you without your glasses... They might not be able to handle how pretty you are" I mumbled under my breath.

I step away as she wear her glasses "what do you mean?" she asked me "nothing" I just smirk at her and left.

(a/n:skip to the part and let's just go where he already carried Kyungmi)

I started chasing her around and with a boost of extra speed I caught up with her and carriend her bridal style. I fling her up in the air and the moment I catched her she clung to me like her life depended on it. As I hoist her up she clung even tighter.

"Why do you have to make things complicated?" I gently whispered to her. She makes everything complicated when I vowed to myself that I'll never fall in love but here I am falling helplessly. Yes I admit it okay? I'm in love with her. But I won't say it out loud because I might make things more harder for the two of us.

I realized I love her during the times when I thought of her and unconsciously smile. I realize I love her when I got over protective about that guy. I realize I love seeing her expressions when she's flustered when I'm teasing her. I realize I love her when my heart was beating out so fast whenever she's near me. I realize I love her when I can't see anyone but her. I realize I love her and I'm afraid to know how much it would hurt if she breaks my heart. Why do you have to make things complicated Park Kyungmi? Or if ever... Nam Kyungmi?

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: double update!!!! KYAHHH!!! L confessing that he likes Kyungmi! I decided to spice up things a bit more okay??? Tell me your reactions about this chapter okay? There better be a lot when I come back or else.... I won't update much more often. okay???

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!