Chapter 34: Denial

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

L's POV

After Kyungmi have left to get our orders we sat on a table big enough for all of us. I was only about to sit when I was immediately asked questions. "What was that for?" "Do you like her?"  "Why are you so over protective?" "Do you think you have some competition?" "Are you guys going out?" "Do you think noona like you back?" "You look so jealous back then" ignore the last statement because it's not a question. I knew I couldn't escape their evil clutches. Now how do I get out of this? Wait, scratch that how do I answer this? Because you know when I say get out it somehow means that I'm going to escape and I will look like a coward. And I am NOT a COWARD!

"One at a time guys" I said and sits down. "What was that for?" Sunggyu hyung ask. I decided just to play dumb "what was what?" maybe they'll stop bothering me. "You know perfectly well what I am talking about Kim Myungsoo" him saying my full name isn't a great sign I’m telling you. 

"Actually I don't" I could see him furrowing his eyebrows which means he is being frustrated and the others seemed to be frustrated too because they were looking uhmmm.... stressed out (and stupid). "your actions earlier!" he even have hand gestures while saying that.

"Mind elaborating for me?" he almost ripped out his hair in front of us but decided against it. Are they really that curious to know? "You being over protective damn it!" Sungyeol hyung spoke for Sunggyu hyung. "Yeah hyung. Why'd you suddenly act like an over protective boyfriend back then? You also look jealous and growled more ferocious like a lion. “Nothing, just driving her possible courters”  WHY DID I SAY THAT??!!! Now all of them are staring at me like I’ve grown another extra part in my body! “Really?” Dongwoo hyung look serious. “Joking” I said then look at anything but them.

To be honest I really don’t know why I acted like that. Suddenly fire spread all over my body and I didn’t like what I saw back then. That boy grabbing Kyungmi’s wrist and her not doing anything about it just drives me insane! Oh come on! Why do I think this way right now? Why do I act like a jealous freak? It’s like I’m in love with her…. Could it be? NAH~ Impossible! Totally unbelievable if you ask me. Me THE Kim Myungsoo falling in love with her? Tsk. Is this the joke of the century? I never fell in love and I never will.

 *but who can’t fall in love with her? She has a sharp attitude that you’re looking for, cute even if she has glasses, smart, I’m quite sure she’s talented, she can fight, and look at her curves man! Even though it’s hidden underneath her uniform that hides her curves you know that she has it. And maybe she can cook! Her desert is just awesome that when you taste it, it feels like you can go to heaven already. She’s like the perfect girlfriend material. She can even pass up as a wife. So how can YOU not FALL in LOVE with HER?!*

Ugh! I hate it when my conscience interferes with me! It’s always right! *of course I Am.* see? That’s what I’m trying to say! I mean look I’m a human see? I have complete body parts and my organs are functioning properly. And my conscience is just a part of my mind maybe in my hypothalamus??? Not really sure. Never listen to biology ‘coz it seems useless. I even hate the teacher! She’s a 30 years old ia who tried to seduce and corrupt the innocent maknae. Good thing he told us immediately so we just gave her some consequences. Nothing serious though just got her kicked out from the school, took her teaching license and got banned from going near the school or Sungjong in 300 meters radius.   Yes people I also care for Sungjong. He’s our maknae so of course I would care. Don’t tell him though he might get airheaded.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMBY1ocxFk)

Then suddenly a song started playing. It’s quite unfamiliar but familiar at the same time. Well that didn’t make sense.

I hate the way you walk

Hate the way you talk

Hate the way you look at me

Then my mind drifted to Kyungmi. How she talks with coldness in her voice is just so enticing. I saw her walk down the hallway and she’s always careful. Her gaze that seems to look deeply in my soul.

I hate the way you smile

Hate those big brown eyes

‘coz I know they’re not for me

Her smiles, that whenever I see it lift my mood up. What the heck Kim Myungsoo? When did you become so cheesy? Note to self that I mustn’t hang out a lot with Woohyun hyung. That Namstar might be rubbing his greasiness on me. Her brown hazel eyes that sparkles whenever there’s light.

But we can never be

More than friends and it hurts me

Every time I see you smile

All I see is you…

Yeah… It’s like she’s the only person around. Wait what?!

And this crazy love

Crazy love

Oh this crazy love

Crazy love

Okay I’m pretty sure it’s not me thinking of this song. I mean WHAT THE HECK?!

I look up and saw Hoya hyung playing the song from his cell phone. I glared at him “sorry” he grinned and stopped the song. “seriously?! Where did you even get that kind on song???” he opened his mouth but I held my hand in front of him. “Never mind, don’t even answer”

“we just thought you need some music to help you with you’re thinking” Woohyun hyung said. “seriously? And you pick that song out of all the hundred music in your playlist? You make it look like I’m in love!” I said.

“who’s in love?” a voice asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: late update and I'm so sorry!!! I need to go to our shop to do some things there. Tell me what you think for this chapter okay?

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE MUCH LOVE!!!