Chapter 18: Work Part 2: Kyungmi the pastry chef and indirect kiss

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

Since when did I became a pastry chef? Sigh... I look at my watch and only 5 minutes have passed since I went in here. My time limit is 3o minutes so I better hurry up. I watch as the dough rise and take form in the oven. I better start making the cream. Yeah I don't use icing but cream because icing is too icky for me.

I got some all purpose cream lots and lots of it. Then some condensed milk, cinnamon for the sweetness, then freshly squeezed lemon juice to give it some tangy taste. I really don't like it if the food is really sweet you know? It just gives the person who's eating it lot's of sickness like diabetes, higher sugar level, cavities, heart diseases, cancer, and many more.

I put the all purpose cream in a bowl and followed by the condensed milk. I mix it first then I added the cinnamon. Now I put it in the mixer and pressed the button 2. As the ingredients are mixing I added the lemon juice. After 3 minutes the cream is getting fluffy so I pressed the button 1 and waited for 30 seconds before turning it off.

I turn off the mixer and taste the cream. "hmmm... really tasty" the texture is fluffy and soft almost cloudlike. But it's not like some other cream that will melt if it's exposed too much. I put it inside the fridge and proceed in taking out the fruits that would be cut. As I said I don't want my dessert to be very sweet.

I look at my watch again 20 minutes left. I grab a knife and started cutting the fruits.  After cutting the fruits that will be placed on top of the dessert later I squeezed some lemon and pour the juice on the fruits. Hey I don't want these fruits to turn brown you know? After that I put it inside the fridge because I want it to be cold later. After placing the fruits inside I heard the oven goes ding.

I wear my mittens and open the oven to get the tray containing the cake bread. The shape is like a doughnut that has a circle in the middle h\but it's really not a doughnut. Because the texture of the cake is soft and really fluffy. I put the tray on the table letting the cake cool first. I went to the fridge and took out the cream inside it. "the cream is already cold" 

I put the bread in seperate plates and place the cream. So it looks all white right now except there's a hole in the middle. i took out 7 different flavors of ice cream namely: chocolate, vanilla, double dutch, rocky road, strawberry, chocomint, and the newly arrived flavor ube. The newly arrived flavor is really delicious it's sweet and creamy but not to the extent where you'll be tired of eating it everyday. Same with the double dutch and rocky road ice cream. Rocky road is a chocolate flavor ice cream that has peanuts and marshmallow while double dutch is vanilla flavor with chocolate syrup and nuts.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuT1kNItvzxHhyGBU-K4Y chocolate ice cream       vanilla ice cream 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQAisdU5Xh_furYrzMkwo double dutch ice cream  

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0nWEdERXRm1Nf1NTaIn2 rocky road ice cream

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_sBB1svWwFecvOuvOGeq strawberry ice cream  

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSq6hGi4u-h7BGnNSdosKj chocomint ice cream

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6OTlCJxrjgU9aaZewetE ube ice cream

I put the ice cream in the holes of the cake like dessert. But instead of them seeing it I flattened it  as the same level of the bread. Then I put some cream above the ice cream so it wont really be seen. So right now it looks like a round mini cake. I took out the fruits and put it above the mini cakes. 

I smiled at my work only 5 minutes left. I took out some chocolate syrup and put on some designs on the plate making it look presentable. Sigh I should be paid extra for this. All I know is that I'm the waitress and waitress don't go around the kitchen making treats like this.

I put the desserts on a tray and went out heading to Infinite's table. I could see them laughing and joking while the cafe is packed with girls. Typical brainless girls as I must say. I look at the tray that I'm holding to check if the ice cream have melted but thank god it haven't.

They notice me approaching them because they wave. "noona~ you're finally done!" Sungjong said. I put the cakes on the table and they each get one. "i'll go get the iced tea" I said the left. I went back and ask for the ices teas they ordered. My co-worker gave it to me not without giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes and went back to Infinite which I noticed they haven't eaten the cakes yet. "here's the drinks" I set down the drinks and I look at them. "what?" I ask "nothing" L shook his head.

"I'll be going now" I aid but Woohyun grabbed my wrist "stay first please?" he pleaded "and why is that?" Iask "don't you want to know our reaction after taking our first bite?" Hoya asked "no not really" they shook their heads "please?" I could feel the girls around me looking intensely when Woohyun grabbed my hand so I tried taking his grip off but wouldn't budge. I look at my boss and she's iving me thumbs up. "fine"

There's a vacant chair beside L so I haveno choice but to sit there. They all took a bite and they still haven't reached the part where the ice cream is placed. "wow! It's really yummy and not that sweet! Now I don't have to worry about getting fat while eating this' Dongwoo said that made me snort. "it's amazing" "i love it" and other voices of compliments. I look at my side where L is seated who's silent. 'doesn't he like it?' I ask myself then I saw the corner of his lips curve upward which made me unconsciously blush so I look at my other side. 

I look in front where Sungjong is situated. "does it taste good?" I ask "daebak" he said. I nodded in satisfaction. Hey being a chef isn't half bad and I like the feeling when they enjoy the food. "woah there's ice cream" Sungyeol said. "really? noona why doesn't mine--" he stopped speaking when he also saw the ice cream inside the cake. "wahhh~ I also have one" he said in a giddy voice.

One by one the others learned that they all have ice cream. "what flavor is this? I love it and it's in my favorite flavor!" Hoya exclaimed "uhhh ube flavor" "ube" He reapeted then smiled. I saw a spoon in front me and it's from L. I look at himv "I know you made it and all but you still have to taste what you made" I opened my mouth and eat the part that he gave me. Then I blushed, why? I just realized it's an indirect kiss!!! He saw this then leaned closer to me then whispered "delicious right?" His husky voice made me blush and don't forget the fangirls who is ready to kill someone. Luckily Infinite didn't saw it but my manager surely did because she's squealing silently like a fan girl.  WHY??? WHY ME???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG CHAPTER REALLY!!! SOP HOW WAS IT? KYUNGMI BEING   A PASTRY CHEF? I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THE RECIPE AND IT'S NOT FROM THE INTERNET. SO YEAH... I have good news everyone the contest is done but unfortunately I lost the quizbee T.T But it's okay because I haven't reviewed the other par because it's freaking long and I can't understand it in a short amount of time but I'm one of the top. Maybe 5? But they only get top 1-3... Anyways my annoying brother is annoying me so he could use the computer and all... So yeah SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! I LOVE YOU MY DEAR READERS! AND REMEMBER 100 SUBSCRIBERS MEANS A SPECIAL CHAPTER. SO IT'S LIKE A ONESHOT BUT THE CHARACTERS THAT WILL BE USED ARE THE CHARACTERS HERE AND MAYBE SOME SPECIAL GUESTINGS OF OTHERS. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND I GOT TO LEAVE NOW MY ANNOYING BROTHER IS HERE ALREADY... CIAOOOO