Chapter 30: Rules!!! (a/n:and OC application)

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV

"TELL ME AGAIN WHY DID I AGREE TO SUNGJONG?!" I ask IU who's calmly eating her lunch. We're at the garden right now so no one could hear us. "I don't know... maybe because you're a fool" she pointed her chopsticks at me. "no pointing" i sternly said. "yes umma~" I sigh "what happened to the cold girl who everyone avoids?" she ask. I look at her desperate for answers "I don't know! It's yours and Infinite's fault!" she look confuse "and why is that?" I pace around "because before I don't have friends I'm fine. And now that I have I'm being emotonal!!!" I said while making wild gestures in the air.

 

"do you have your period right now?" she innocently ask. "what makes you say tha-" my eyes immediately widen. "Fudge! today's my first day!!!" I immediately said to her. "well problem solve" she beamed. I facepalmed and shook my head. "You don't get the point IU" I said "why?" she furrowed her eyebrows while tilting her head to the side. "We already know why you're acting all emotional so what's the problem?"

 

"IU... Sometimes I wonder how you could be smart and at the same time be an idiot. you know?" she set her now empty lunchbox down and crossed her arms "I'm quite offended by that 'ya know?" she said "so what is really the 'problem'?" she ask "IU I'm not prepared!!!" I said and she look at me for a moment "oh, OH! You should have told me" she said "finally you understand" I said. "well sorry about that because you're too busy wondering why the hell were you so emotional" she said, and I rolled my eyes.

"what am I going to do? It's going to stain my uniform!" I panicked. Hey eventhough I'm the emotionless girl I still have something left in me. I don't want to broadcast it to the world that I have my period today because the stain on my uniform is a total give away.

"relax. Follow me" she said and I did. Careful with my movements.

~~~

After I have changed I thank IU "oh it's nothing. That's what friends are for. Right?" she ask and I nodded back to myself again. "oh look at that. You're back to yourself again ^^" I just kept quiet glad that I'm back and not emotional. I really got to be careful during this week because I'm somehow 'emotionally unstable' as I call it.

"so... what are you going to do?" IU ask me "about what?" her lips are pressed into thin lines before speaking "about Infinite coming to our sleepover. Are you going to cancel it?" I thought for a moment. I have a principle that I shouldn't break my promise even if it's forced.

"no. I have a principle that I shouldn't break any promises even if it's forced. I just have to make some rules to make sure everything would be fine" I said as we continued walking towards our class. "rules? for what???" Aish IU =.=' so innocent  "IU we are GIRLS and they are BOYS, seven to be exact" she still look a bit lost "so?" she blinked her eyes two times "many things could happen in a house full of boys. Specially during at 'night'"

"oh~" Thank the heavens she finally understood. "so does that mean you don't trust them?" she ask "no IU. I'm just being careful around them" we entered the classroom "see you later" I said and went to my siat.

As our teacher in calculus continued discussing things which I already know, mind you. I'm having my own subject named HOW TO CREATE RULES FOR SLEEPOVER NIGHT:FOR DUMMIES 101

As I was writing some rules the teacher ask something "so Kyungmi. You seem to be busy there. Mind telling us the equation for linear?" she smirk knowing that I don't know the answer. This teacher is just like Yoona if I must say. She likes seeing me miserable and she never learned her lesson because no matter how hard her questions are I still manage to answer them. Not that I'm bragging or anything but when it comes to studying, I always do my best. She pointed to the board "write it in front" she must think I['m stupid so I just inwardly rolled my eyes.

I stood up, get a chalk and began writing on the board. 

y = mx + b, where x is the independent variable, y is the dependent variable, b is the y-intercept, and:

 

I write on the board and turn to the teacher who's smirk fell off. "do you want me to further explain it? Because I'm thinking that you might not understand such a simple equation" I said. I know my temper is getting the best of me so I tried really hard to control it. Thankfully, I did. I went back to the my seat and I found a paper above my table.

nice job

               --L

I look at him and saw that his head is already buried on his arms. I took out another paper and started scribbling some things on the paper.

At the end of the day I already finished my list of rules.

1. No messing around the house

2. No touching of things

3. Everyone should be asleep by 10 o'cklock

4. Girls are seperated from boys who will sleep in different rooms

5. No sneaking in

6. Don't start a fight inside the house. I only said INSIDE not OUTSIDE

7. Personal space is needed thank you very much

8. No making someone cry but if it's Sungjong then let him be until he gets tired

9. Don't be so loud or the cranky neighbors will complain

10. Everyone should have fun

I smiled is satisfaction when I saw what I did. I guess this will do. Though I'm not sure what got into me when I wrote rule number ten. "finally" I muttered under my breath as the bell rings, signalling the end of the class. All I need to do is show it to everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: hey guys!!! Sleepover will be up in a few chapters ^^ so what do you think about the story so far?

I'm going to need some help and participation from the readers okay?

I'm going to need 5 and I repeat 5 people for this story. It's sort of like a roleplay but it's not. Those five people will play the part of the OC's that Kyungmi is going to meet and will be partnered up with the rest of Infinite.

The pairings are:

SooMi (Myungsoo and Kyungmi)--taken

HyunJi (Woohyun and IU/ Ji Eun)--taken

HoJin (Hoya and Soojin/ OC part)--available

GyuJae (Sunggyu and Jaemi/ OC girl)--available

JongHee (Sungjong and Chohee/ OC girl)--available

YeolIn (Sungyeol and Chae IN/ OC girl)--available

DongJin (Dongwoo/ Jinri/ OC girl)--available

So if you are interested then PM me okay? The first one who gets to PM me and applied for that part would be the one who will get it. So it's basically first come first serve. Or you could just put a comment on the comment box so it would be much easier to tell who's who.

I just realize that I don't want this story to revolve only to the two of them so I decided to give Kyungmi a much larger circle of friends. To make it more uhm... realistic? To tell others that it's not only the main characters who will have a happy ending but also the people around her. So these girls have different stories but is still connected here. Maybe one would want to be a singer or the other is the daughter of an elite family. Your choice with the background and characteristics of the OC.

So tell me if you are interested okay? And who knows I might make a side story for each pairing but only a short one (maybe ^^)

So please!!! I need your participation in here because I want to know the others opinions and ideas for this story. The results will be posted when all of the slots have been occupied so better hurry if you want to be a part of this :)

The internet is too slow and I’m having problems with it T.T

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED AND APPRECIATED!!!