Chapter 26: On the way

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV:

I woke up with my alarm clock ringing so loudly. I rub my eyes and got out of the bed. I stretched my body and did some exercise for 10 seconds. Yeah that’s how I roll. I prepared my things to be used and went to take a bath.

I went down the stairs and just prepared some cereals. It’s not that I don’t have any ingredients for cooking it’s just that I don’t have time for stuffs especially when I’m rushing things out. So I guess instant things will do for now but I cook…sometimes.

After finishing the cereal I brush my teeth again because I don’t want my breath to reek out.  My phone buzz and I look at it and saw a message coming from Sungjong.

‘Good morning noona!’ Ismiled at the message and saw another one coming from Woohyun

‘Good morning baby sis!!!’ I smiled at him feeling amuse. He’s really serious about the sister relationship thing. My phone buzz again for 6 times before looking at the message while riding the bus because I’m too lazy to walk. I read IU’s message first.

‘good morning Kyungminnie~ Can’t wait for the sleepover tonight!!!’ yeah because of thinking too much about that sleepover I slept late. Got to blame her for that later

I opened the next message coming from Dongwoo

‘good morning kyungmi’ it read simple as ever. Then the next coming from Sunggyu

‘good morning! Did you have a good night sleep?’ caring hamster I thought to myself

‘hey kyungmi! Good morning’ coming from Hoya

‘Rise and shine! Start your day right ^^’ coming from choding sungyeol.

And lastly his message

‘good morning. Did you dream of me?’ I rolled my eyes egoistic bastard I thought to myself.

I notice that I’m almost near my stop so I went down the bus and started walking towards my school. As I walk I started humming to a random tune when a car stopped in front of me. The windows rolled down and it revealed L.

“you seem to be in a pretty good mood today” he smirk as if there’s something interesting “yeah, and was now ruined by you” I replied. “Hmmm… you’re a bit snappy today” I glared at him “well sorry!” I started walking when his car came to life and started following me, him driving slowly. “did you have a goodnight sleep? Is it because you dream of me?” I scoff at his arrogant attitude. “If ever I would dream of you then it would be a nightmare” I said “yeah because I’m too hot to handle” I kept control of my temper.

“You know if you have nothing to do than annoy me I suggest you to stop following me” I said with all the control I have before I throw a rock at his car. “why would I be following you when we go to the same school?” he ask smugly “then why are you driving slower than a snail?!” Just to prove my point a snail went pass us and it was faster than L’s car.

“Because you’re walking too slow” he replied “what does me walking too slow have to do with this?!” I ask “you’re blocking the way” he said and I look ahead and saw that I was really at the middle of the way.

I flushed and went to the side “you could have said so!!!” I saw him smirk “nah what’s the use? You wouldn’t listen anyway” true Wait! Why am I agreeing with him?! “see you even agree with me” his smirk got wider.

“shut up” I hissed and he laugh “look at you being flushed” he teased. “whatever” I said then walk ahead. I check my watch and it’s still 30 minutes away before classes start. Yes that’s how early I go to school. I didn’t notice that L’s car stopped in front of me.

“hop in” he said. I crossed my arms “and why would I? What if you’re a kidnapper? Or a killer? Or maybe a—“ I was stopped when he picked me up bridal style “yah! Let go of me” he opened the passenger seat. How he did that while carrying me will remain a mystery. He put me inside and when I was about to go out he’s already driving.

“this is considered kidnapping” I said. He look at me for awhile then continued driving “then you should be thankful your being kidnapped by a handsome kidnapper” I rolled my eyes “you’re too full of yourself” “no I’m stating the truth” I scoff. “Dream on” with that an argument break out until the drive to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: I told you guys I'm going to update!!! There ^^ SOOMI MOMENT KYYYYAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!! You can give me suggestions in what you want to happen. Only minor though where it won't mess up the whole story ^^

I really want Kyungmi to know that she's Woohyun's lost sister but I need the perfect timing... which would be soon. I'm still thinking about the next chapter if I would put HyunMi moments.