Chapter 40: The race (part 1)

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

"What's the first on the list?" I ask him. On the corner of my eye I could see Sungjong and Sunggyu chasing Sungyeol who was carrying many bags of chips. I shook my head thankful that I don't have to be on the same group as them. On the other side I saw Woohyun and IU being awkward with each other. Their hands would sometimes bump and they would scurry away. I look for Dongwoo and Hoya and I could see them... Hugging? Dancing? Or strangling each other? I really can't tell with Dongwoo';s hands near Hoya's shoulder or neck and Hoya doing the same.

I heard L say something but I didn't quite catch it. "Come again?" I ask. He rolled his eyes "I said some vegetables which are cabbage, lettuce, carrots etc., Is this for kimchi?" I nodded "okay let's go" I walk ahead of him when I felt him lift me up "yah! What are you doing?" he just stayed silent while walking towards the cart and he placed me inside.

"What the?! Get me out of here!" I said but no... He just went behind the cart and push it to the vegetable section. "Hey! I want to do that too!" I heard Sungyeol. The others look at us and did the same. Woohyun lifted IU up and put her inside the cart. Dongwoo and Hoya were arguing who should stay inside and who should push. It ended up Hoya inside the cart with a smug smirk and Dongwoo pushing while grumbling.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JQxPcKJRuc)--Let's go by Group of 20

"now the real race begin" L said and made a dash towards the vegetable section. "Be alert" he said and I nodded "we definitely can't lose" Whoah. I never seen this side of L before. I mean the competitive side of him. "Who would want to lose?" I ask him. We went to the section for tomatoes and he just put random ones. "Wait!" I stopped him "what?" he ask annoyed "some of these are rotten ones already. I showed  him one tomato that alreaady has a bruise to prove my point.

"Fine. Then you pick the things needed and I'll navigate" with that said I began inspecting the tomatoes. After choosing the tomatoes we went to the designated counter so they could wrap it up. "Tomatoes, check. Now let's go to the cabbages!" I said and he gladly complied. IU and Woohyun arrived at the onion section "be sure not to choose the rotten ones!" we said and dash off. "How many things are there on the list?" I ask him "about five... wait six items" I nodded "then hurry up!"

IU's POV

After everyone dashed out we look at each other then quickly look away. I don't know why I feel so different around him. "so... let's go?" I nodded "sure" we walk for a while "what's on the list?" I ask him "Pasta, onions, tomato sauce, beef, cream, sausage/hot dogs and olive oil" I nodded. Both of us walk silently and often times our hands would brush with each other and I would scurry away. "Hey! I want to do that too!" We heard Sungyeol oppa shout and the both of us look at him to see him looking at L oppa and Kyungmi who's inside the cart.

"You want to do that too?" He ask and before I could answer he already lifted me up and put me inside the cart. "I never dreamed to lose. Specially in grocery shopping" he said and we went first to the pasta section. I picked up a random pasta but he tsked. "is there something wrong?" I ask him "that pasta is not of a good quality. And I think it is not suitable for what Kyungmi would be cooking. Base on the list I think she would be cooking Spaghetti and that pasta" he motioned his hands to the poasta I'm holding "is for lasagna" I put it back on the shelf and I saw him walk to a particular place filled with pastas.

"This is the perfect one. I've been using this pasta eversince I learned how to cook. It's soft and not that oily. It's smooth and thin that causes the flavor to really stick to the pasta" I look at him "you know how to cook?" he grinned sheepishly "yeah. I know how to cook because of Infinite" I was about to ask why when he speak again "don't ask. Let's just say they are all lazy bums and even if they know how to cook everything ends up in disaster if two people are inside the kitchen" I just shut my mouth.

"Let's go to the onion section" He push the cart towards the onion section and we saw L oppa and Kyungmi. They saw us and before they left they said something about picking rotten thingies. Woohyun chuckled "those two make a perfect couple" I grinned at him "it's quite obvious that they like each other" he nodded "yeah. It's just that L is prideful and Kyungmi is clueless"

~With Dongwoo and Hoya~

"Give me the list!" Dongwoo said "no. I want to hold the list!" Hoya argued back "what?! Don't be unfair. Let me!" he stuck his hand out and Hoya just stared at it. "no" and a fight broke off. 'hey! I want to do that too!' they stopped fighting and turn to Sungyeol who was looking at L and Kyungmi inside the cart. 'I want to do that too' both of them thought at the same time.

"Me!" they said and both jump at the cart. "get off!" Dongwoo growled "no! You get off" hoya growled back. The two were arguing like little children and people wer already looking at them, thinking how two handsome boys were fighting over who's sitting inside the cart. "mommy why are those two oppas acting crazy?" a girl said and the mom just hushed the child and went away.

"No fair! You're already holding the list" Dongwoo said "fine. You hold the list while I stay inside the cart" Dongwoo rolled his eyes but nodded anyway and got off the cart. "Bread, jam, butter, eggs, ham, cheese, and bacon" he recited while pushing the cart. "Then what are you waiting for?  et's go to the bread section" Dongwoo rolling his eyes for the empteenth time complied to the request of the younger "be thankful you're my best friend or I would have strangled you long ago" hoya grinned at him "that's because you love me!" "yeah, yeah, whatever"

~With the 3 Sung (Sungjong, Sunggyu, Sungyeol)~

"I want these! And these! Oh how about these?" Sungyeol kept putting stuffs inside the cart that weren't on the list. "Hyung!" Sungjong chased Sungyeol who just kept running aisle after aisle. Sunggyu who have long given up just pat Sungjong "now you know how I feel" they were just about to go and pick up some milk when Sungyeol began his rampage already.

"Sungyeol if you stop putting things inside the cart I'm going to buy you a lot of coffee" now this made Sungyeol stop "really hyung?" Sunggyu nodded "okay" he removed all of the junk foods in the cart and went inside it. "What ae you doing?" Sungjong ask "just push me" with the maknae and leader sighing they have no choice but to follow his order if they don't want him to go overboard again like last time.

The trip was "quiet" with Sungyeol singing horribly about him going to marry coffee someday. "Hyung will you stop?!" Sungjong was already annoyed enough but was unheard by the elder. "Just let him Sungjoing. He'll get tired... eventually" the leader sigh "what's on the lisyt again?" Sungjong asked "hmmm... Milk, snacks like peppero, chips, biscuits, chocolates, etc., and coffee" Sungyeol perked up when he heard coffee "Someday I'll be~ Marrying a coffee and all you're ever gonna be is milk! Yeah yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: I'm sorry! I've been gone for a long time... Or a week which ever comes first... haha joking! Anyway sorry if I haven't updated because I have exams and I need to go to a seminar! Sorry okay? I'll be posting the next chapter maybe today or tomorrow.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!