Chapter 45: Start of the sleep over... Or hell (Short chapter)

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV

Once I served their snacks they all took one and after taking a bite they squealed. "Is there something wrong? I asked. "This is wonderful! Why are you so good in cooking?! erm... baking! Do you plan to be high class chef or something? Because you could totally pass!" IU said. I took a seat beside L. After I have seated everyone look at me "what?" I ask "you... you" Dongwoo was pointing at me. "Stop pointing. It's rude" I said and he stopped pointing at me but everyone has an expression of O.O (except for L who look nonchalant about it)

"You sat beside L" Hoya is speaking really carefully. "And..." he shook his head "never mind" he retreated. "Is there something wrong sitting beside him?" I ask no one in particular. "Why'd you sit beside him?" Sunggyu asks "because there's no other seat available?" I said "but there is. Between IU and Woohyun hyung" Sungyeol said.

I rolled my eyes "fine then. If you want me to sit beside them... Though I doubt they would be anything but happy if I do that" I muttered softly so that no one could hear. I was about to move when L grabbed my hands "what is it?" he made me sit down "stay. Just stay. You know that couple wouldn't be happy with any sort of distraction" he said loud enough so that everyone could hear.

"We are not a couple!" IU shrieked "he didn't say any name" I smirk at her "oh... how ironic" IU glared "you guys talk as if you aren't a couple" Woohyun shot off "we are not!" surprisingly me and L said it at the same time.

"Stop copying me!" we both said again. I made a face at him and he did the same thing. "Look who's not a couple" Woohyun said smugly. I just sigh in defeat. These people will never really get anything with their minds.

"But you know Noona these eclairs are very wonderful! It taste delicious!" I bit back a smile at what Sungjong said. "Of course it would be" IU said then look at me "it's made of love~" she sings. And everyone giggled like high school girls. "You guys are unbelievable. Remind me again why I let all of you inside my house"

"Well because you and IU were about to have a sleep over and we decided to join in" I mentally face palmed "it was a rhetorical question" I said "ut it's still a question" he argued back "it wasn't suppose to be answered" I'm not going to back out about this "then why do you bother asking questions if you don't want it to be answered?" Oh I see you want to be like that eh? Challenge accepted.

I was about to answer when Sungyeol let out a bif 'fake' yawn. "Well that was tiring. What do you say we change subject not related to rhetorical questions. Eh?" I glared at him and he just innocently smiled. That choding is going to be dead. No one cuts me off, as in no one.

"Hey! Have you guys heard the song twinkle twinkle by TTS?" Sungjong randomly asks "what a UFO" I said. Everyone look at me weirdly for the second time of the day "isnt that where aliens ride to get to other planet?" Dongwoo asks  "no" I look around "it's what you call a person who randomly change the topic" everyone made an 'oh' sound.

"Well anyway let's get ready to PARTEY!!!" Sungyeol said and everyone cheered except for me.

"wait-- guys!" but they were already scattered going to every part of the house.

Oh boy what a very 'peaceful' sleep over. Please notice the dripping sarcasm.

~~~

a/n: hey guys! Sorry if I can't update very often because school is throwing us a lot of projects, events, assignments and all sorts of stuffs that would give us a lot of work. Did you know that our vacation officially starts at the 22nd of December?! In other school it's already their vacation while I'm still here doing school works. And also we have a lot of things to d0 at our christmas vacation that it's hardly a vacation =.=

I'll be updating this Saturday and it's a promise!!! Honest!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!