Chapter 42: Ultimate Picture

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

You guys might be confused so read chapter 42 first to know what happened...

Your POV

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnDSwlyUSA)-- hey stephen by Taylor Swift

As we walk out of the super market L stopped me. "Where are you going?" he sks "bus stop" I simply said and he rolled his eyes "why take the bus when we can use the car" I stopped at his suggestion and awkwardly cough. He just stared at me with an amused expression "I know that" I said and walk to a different direction "where are you going?" he asks again "to the parking area" I said annoyed "it's this way" he pointed to the opposite direction.

I rolled my eyes "fine then, lead the way" he smirks "gladly, my lady" he said. I followed him but he's ahead of me "hurry up! You're too slow" I rolled my eyes for the second time "yeah, yeah. Whatever" I didn't know how it was possible but the next thing I knew I felt myself being lifted up in the air. "what are you doing?!" I shriek. He just carried me towards the parking lot and on the way the both of us attracted too much attention with him carrying me while I was shouting like a lunatic.

"Let me go!" I said but he just ignored me. "Didn't you hear what I said? Let me go!" he just shook his head. "And why not?" I ask "because I don't want to" I look at him disvbelievingly "so you're saying that even if I shouted like a crazy person here you won't put me down because you don't want to?!" he just nodded with a "mmhhmmm" 

"You're insane" I said "Only for you" I look at him "what?" he grinned "nothing" I sigh 'only for you' those words kept repeating and I don't know why but I feel kind of strange. Like there's something fluttering inside my stomach. I really need a check-up or atleast to cut up my caffeine in take. I can't possibly risk my health that could lead up to any complications.

It was quiet and I look at him. I saw the side profile of his face and that moment I didn't know what I was thinking when I thought that he looks like an angel. I tightly closed my eyes and scrunch my nose to get rid of my thoughts but when I opened my eyes he was looking at me with those mesmerizing orbs that always drowns me. Wait... Did I just said always???

"Is there something wrong Kyungmi?" he sks and I just felt heat rising up in me. What's wrong?! He just said my name... So what's wrong with that? And why did I just feel so happy when he just said my name?! I can't understand myself!!! I think I need to go to a mental hospital already.

"Nothing" I said and look away. I just can't look at him, afraid more things will happen. "Kyungmi" he called "what's wrong?" I just look away "tell me" I didn't respond "Kyungmi, look at me" I don't know why my body followed his command. It just act on its own accord like it has it's own brain or something.

"Are you still scared about what happened?" he asks and I shook my head. "You sure?" I nodded. I wasn't really affected about what happened in the super market anymore. "Okay. Just tell me if you're still scared or something" I raised an eyebrow at her "and why should I tell you?" he look at me seriously "so I could tell you that there's nothing to worry about" he said seriously.

That time my heart feel like it's going to explode from too much emotions that I can't decipher. With just one word from him I feel so safe. Why does he have so much huge impact on me? Did he put a curse on me or something?!

"I hate you" I muttered. "And would you please explain why?" he asks "because you put a curse on me or something that's why I'm feeling like this" I said and he tilted his head to the side as if wondering. "What?" I just huffed while he give me an inquiring look. "never mind. Now I know why" I g;ared at him and he scoffs. "If I would put a curse then I would have put something stronger" he said "just shut up" "you started it" 

We went to the parking lot and already saw everyone waiting for us. "Pictures!" IU along with the others immediately took out their polaroids and took many pictures of me and L. The both of us were just stunned at what was happening to do anything to stop them. L finally snapping out of his daze was the first one to move.

"Stop it guys!" Sunggyu stopped snapping pictures "stop it guys. I think we already have enough. And besides we already got great pictures" Sungjong nodded. "Who's up for a trade?" the seven of them raised up their hands "do you have the part where L leaned in to Kyungmi at the cafe?" Sungyeol ased "I have" Dongwoo said and showed a polaroid picture.

IU tsked "that is nothing compared to the ultimate picture" she said and everyone look at her "what is it?" Sungjong asked she took out her wallet and it revealed THAT time when me and L were at the corridor nd he was trapping me. Everyone 'ohhh' and 'ahh' at the sight. "THAT is the ultimate picture" Hoya said and they nodded.

I look at IU proudly holding the picture. "traitor" I mouthed and she just 'innocently' smiled. "I'm shipping SooMi couple! Those who ship them say aye!" Sungyeol said and everyone said "aye" (except for  the two of us)

"Do you have another copy?" Woohyun asked "hmmm... Let me think" IU teased "so you do HAVE a copy!" Dongwoo exclaimed "not telling 'ya" she said. After receiving pleading looks from everyone (except for the both of us) she finally agreed. "Fine. I have a lot of copies. BUT it is to be deemed the ULTIMATE PICTURE!" They nodded like obedient puppies.

"What have I done to my life?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Hey guys!!! I updated as promised ^^ 

2 days before my birthday!!!

hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH LOVED!!!