Chapter 50: Rescuing her

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Kyungmi's POV

"It's been awhile orphan nerd" 

I look at the direction where the voice was from and saw her...

Yoona.

I tried passing her but she stopped me by grabbing my arm. "What do you want?" I ask her. I'm in a bad mood right now and just talking or even seeing her would make my day worse. She just amirks at me as I rolled my eyes "could you let go of me? I really don't want to be infected by s" I said. I saw anger flashing in her eyes "Aren't you one already?" she retorted back. "Oh please, don't compare me to you" I said.

"Awwww... Why so cold to me?" she smirks. I shake of her grip and continued walking when I heard the doors being shut. I look at the direction of the doors and saw that it was guarded by her minions. Why do you hate me so much life? I'm nice (a/n: *coughs*) right?w my hair was 

I turn to face Yoona "Dude seriously, stop being stereotypical" I said. The next thing I knew my hair was already pulled harshly. "I've been keeping my temper at you all this time. You're really pushing me to the limits" she hissed. I hold her hand and tried to take remove her grip.

Bad move. It only got tighter. I spun around and tried to grab her hair but it only ended up with me getting slapped. She laughed her stupid laugh with her minions following her. Tears sting my eyes as I feel the pain slowly yet excruciatingly getting painful.

I went with my last resort and punched her stomach. She suddenly let go of me as I feel dizzy. "You !" she shouted as she tackled me to the ground scratching and slapping me. My face started to get numb and my body started to feel painful when her minions decided to join her.

"Stop! Please stop!" I pleaded but they didn't listen as they continued to hit me. One even hit me with a bat on my arm as I screamed in pain. The pain and their laughter is mixing inside my head that I see my surroundings getting blurry.

One thought crossed my mind.

Is this how I'm going to die? Through bullying?

Suddenly images of Infinite flashed through my mind together with IU. I feel my face being stung with a warm liquid which I soon realized as my tears.  I'm crying not because of the physical pain but because of the emotional one. I realized that I want to forgive them. But at the same time I don't.

I don't want to forgive them in the sense that they were late. They were very late to enter my life. They were too late to save me with all the sad and bitter memories that I have. Yet instead of banning them to enter they climbed the walls that I built and started to be a part of my life. Little by little.

I was mad at them. They were very selfish. They were happy even before they became my friends. While I was alone with no one to hold on to. It was very unfair. That's why I can't forgive them. 

I screamed when I feel my body being beaten into a bloody pulp. "Stop" Yoona said and all her minions stepped back. I feel her grab my necklace "what a lovely necklace" she said "and it must be VERY important to you" her voice was sly as she took my necklace.

Suddenly memories started flashing in my mind.

There was a little girl who went down the stairs wearing a cute white dress. "Kyeopta" a boy said and hugged the girl. "My sister is so cute" the boy kissed the girl's cheeks that made her giggle. "So do you want to know what's oppa's gift for you?" he took out a heart pendant with the name 'Kyungmi' engraved on it.

The boy puts the pendant on the girl as she hug him "Kamsamnida oppa" "hehe anything for my dongsaeng"

I followed my gaze towards the necklace as it dangled on her hold. I tried reaching for it "give it back" I said. She smirks as she walk towards the pool. "Nah, I don't really feel like it" she let's go of the necklace as I forced myself to stand up. "NO!" I shouted.

I stood up and limped towards the edge of the pool. I frantically searched for it when I felt someone pushed me. I splashed around as I tried desperaely to get back up. I heard laughter but only saw the water that is being splashed by me. 

Footsteps walking away was heard until the doors were opened. I heard different voices but right now I can't identify to which voice belongs to who.

Everything looks blurry and my last thought was the necklace. 'The necklace, it was given to me by Woohyun' then everything went black.

 

IU's POV

As I walk outside the classroom I suddenly have this gut feeling that something bad is happening. As I search frantically for Kyungmi I accidentally bumped into Woohyun. "Oh Woohyun oppa have you seen Kyungmi?" I ask. He looks at me in confusion "I thought she was with you. W e were planning to talk to her but couldn't find her." he said. I bite my lower lip as I look around nervously.

"Is there something wrong?" he asks concerned. "I have a bad feeling that something bad is happening right now" I said as I saw the other Infinite members behind him. "You couldn't possibly mean..." Woohyun oppa trailed off when he saw me nodding my head.

"Noona don't be like that" Sungjong said.  I sigh in frustration as put a hand over my forehead. "When was the last time you saw her?" Sunggyu oppa asks. "30 minutes ago with Mr. Kim" I said and saw L oppa dashing out. We followed him as he went to the faculty room where all the teachers lounge or do their work.

He entered without knocking and we saw Mr. Kim doing some paper works. "Where's Kyungmi?" he directly asks. Mr. Kim looked confused with his eyebrows furrowed and all. "I asked her to put some equipments in the storage room" he said. "Which storage room?" L oppa asks "The one near the pool" 

L run to the direction of the pool and we all followed. The feeling is getting stronger and stronger. I'm afraid right now for Kyungmi.

As we reached the pool we heard someone screaming and the sound of being beaten up. That voice. My eyes widened as all of us look at each other nervously. Then we heard someone splashing water and laughters following. Dongwoo oppa was about to open the doors when it was opened through the other side.

There revealed Yoona and her minions. "O-oppas" she stuttered. "What did you do?!" Hoya oppa growled "no-nothing" she said. "What do you mean nothing?" me, Woohyun oppa and L oppa pushed through them and saw someone splashing on the pool. 

Almost as if that person don't know how to swim.

"Sunggyu hyung, you guys take care of them." Woohyun oppa said as we run towards the pool. By the time we get there the splashing was stopped and it was quiet except for our breathing. We saw a body sinking and before I could comprehend what's happening someone jumped to the pool and started swimming towards the body.

I look around and saw Woohyun oppa with a paralyzed expression. Moments later L oppa was carrying Kyungmi's body and put her down far away from the pool. "Call the ambulance!" he shouted as he checked for Kyungmi's breathing through and nose. After awhile he did the 30 chest compression.

"What are you doing?! Call.the.ambulance. NOW!" he shouted and I tugged at Woohyun oppa. There I saw in his eyes only one emotion: Fear. Fear of losing his younger sister. I give his hand a comforting squeeze as I smile sadly. "She'll be fine" I said. "Let's go call an ambulance"

 

L's POV

As I give her 30 chest compression she's still not breathing. I shook my head 'there's no choice' I thought to myself. I leaned in and performed the CPR. My heart is beating faster as I remove my thoughts. It's no time for this Kim Myungsoo.

After performing the CPR I gave her another 30 chest compression. It's when I feel her breathing and I saw her opening her eyes and coughs the water. "Kyungmi? Kyungmi are you okay?" I lightly tap her cheeks and slowly sit her up. "My necklace" was the last thing she said before fainting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Hey guys! Updated wice today. Now who said I that I should update tomorrow? haha! Anyway for those who tried to guess well better luck next time! But it's cool. It made me motivated to know that there are still people supporting me. I feel so happy T.T

I love you all! Thank you for sticking with me all through out.

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!