Chapter 36: Confusing

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV
 
"That's for revenge so HA!" IU said and high fived Woohyun as they do some childish acts like jumping around. Tch. They're so childish. I rolled my eyes at them, then I saw the two hugging while jumping around. Smirking to myself I thought 'revenge time' "IU and Woohyun are hugging! Does that mean they're already boyfriend-girlfriend? Will they also kissie kiss? Ewwww" I mocked in a childlike voice. Everyone laughed except for Woohyun and IU who was blushing furiously. IU covering her cheeks with her hands and Woohyun looking away whistling trying to hide his blush.
 
"awww... Why did you two suddenly became quiet? Are you guys getting shy???" I continued. The others chuckled and I could see Sunggyu from the corner of my eye shaking his head as if telling me to stop. "Fine I'll stop. But I have a question to you guys. Why did you guys called me Nam instead of Park?" I put an arm on my hips as everyone got quiet for awhile. "so???" I raised an eyebrow "is there something that I should know about?"
 
I look at Woohyun who's fidgeting and squirming "Nam? hehe.. Who called you Nam? I didn't call you Nam. Why would I call you a Nam? Are you a Nam? hehe... You're a Park right? Not a Nam. You're Park Kyungmi not Nam Kyungmi. Or did you change to a Nam instead of Park? I didn't--"
 
"WE GET IT!!!" All of us shouted. I rubbed small circles on my forehead. "What Woohyun oppa means is that you're like his sister so there's no problem in that" she said. I could feel that there's something that I don't know and I'm going to find out. They're hiding something but what.
 
"fine. But next time--" I stopped when I feel arms wrapped around my waist. "stop it Kyungmi" the voice belonged to L as his hot breath tickled the back of my neck. I flung my arms around to escape his hold but he immediately trapped them. "let go of me" I said but he just chuckled "Stop trying to escape and stop fussing"  he said which calmed me down. I don't know why but it has only been a week but he managed to catch me off guard all the time he's here.
 
"Stop fussing if you're called a Nam. He's just treating you like a sister. Besides you'll be changing into a Kim soon enough so why fuss about it?" What on earth is he talking about? As far as I know a girl only changes her surname if she's getting... married.
 
"HELL NO!" I escape away from his grip "don't go near me!!!" he was just grinning/smirking. I can't really differentiate the two. "I think that would be impossible my dear. If I can't go near you then how are we going to have our honeymoon? I also want to have childrens you know" I covered my ears "stop!!!" he just went nearer towards me that causes me to walk backwards.
 
"oof" my back hit the wall and I was trapped when he put his two arms on both of my sides. L's taller than me so basically his back is preventing me to be seen by the others. I just learned that I shouldn't look at him in the eyes specially when it comes to times like this. "Why are you doing this?" I ask him "I don't know" he replied back softly.
 
He lifts up one arm and I flinch "I'm not going to hurt you" he caress my cheek that causes my eyes to widen like this O.O for a moment. His eyes contains alot of emotions that I can't quite figure out. The next thing I knew he already removed my glasses and put it inside his pocket.
 
"Give those back!' I said and he look at me seriously "has anyone seen you with glasses?" he ask "no one now give those back" he gave back my glasses "good. Because they might die if they saw you without your glasses" he mumbled something under his breath but I didn't quite hear it. 
 
He stepped back a little and put his hands inside his pocket. I cross my arms "what do you mean by that?" he just smirk "nothing" then walk away which left me confuse.