Chapter 35: HUH?!

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

You’re POV:

"Who’s in love?" All of them look at me with a shock and horrified expression. I think I shouldn't have asked that. "so who?" Ha! Thought that I would just shy away and apologize? No, not really, no. All of them were silent until L cough to break the silent. "No one" he said and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh really?" I challenge him. The two of us were having a staring competition and I could feel the temperature lowering as I stared at him with cold eyes and I could see him doing the same. Everything was silent until Woohyun interrupted. “Hey guys stop it” he said “Woohyun hyung is” L said and Woohyun look shock and confuse “what?”he ask “woohyun hyung is the one in love”

“he-“ he was about to say something when he immediately closed his mouth. “Who?” I ask while setting down their orders. “IU” he simply said and I made an ‘o’ shape then smirk “pretty obvious really” Woohyun turn red “yah! It’s not like that” I let out a tsk “denial, denial, denial. Do you even see how you look at IU?” he turn red “I look at her as a person”

“Touché, but remember this, if you hurt her physically or emotionally” I said in my cold voice “then prepare to face hell Mr. Nam” I gave him a smile that explained everything. “okay?” I cheerfully said s if nothing happened. His face turned from red to pale “how’d you do that?” I ask him “do what?” “That. The changing of colors on your face. Earlier it was red and now it’s pale. How?”

“So when are you going to court IU?” I ask him who turn red again. Seriously I should stop teasing him even though it’s fun. “I heard my name. What are you guys talking about?” IU suddenly popped out of nowhere startling not only me but also the others.

“You have got to stop doing that!” I said while clutching my chest to calm my heart “doing what?” I rolled my eyes.  Really she and Woohyun are really perfect for each other. Why? They ask the same questions! “You popping out of nowhere! And where did you even learn that?!” she made an ‘o’ “okay. I learned it from my cousin ^^ she’s a lot better than me” I sigh. I wasn’t expecting her to answer my question but fine.

“so what are you guys talking about that I heard my name in your conversation?” she ask. I look at Woohyun then smirk “nothing. Just Woohyun’s crush” “oh” she said and after a moment she blushed. “Stop joking Kyungmi” she said and slapped my arm. Good thing that I already placed Infinite’s order in their table. “Okay, okay” I did the world’s famous I-surrender-and-unarmed sign.

“So what is it?” she ask “Woohyun’s true love” she turned even redder “yah! Park Kyungmi! Yah!” both their faces were red as they shouted at the same time. “What’s up with the redundancy?” I said as IU puffed her cheeks.

“Woohyun and IU sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” I chanted “come back here Nam Kyungmi!” both shouted “oops” I said and run away as they started chasing me around the café. “Get back here you!” IU was in front of me and I avoided her as I simply turn to the side. “Stop running!” Woohyun said and I snorted “you think I’m stupid to listen to you?” I replied “as a matter of fact yes” ouch. That hurts. “well sorry to disappoint you because I’m not!”

“Why are you guys chasing me anyway?” I ask as I slide to avoid Woohyun. “because you’re teasing us” I stopped running and made a stop sign to the two of them. “Then why are you guys reacting?” I smirk “could it possibly be true?” the two look at each other as if they are having a conversation through their eyes. What an odd couple.

As the two look at me there is a mischievous glint in their eyes. It would be the first time me not knowing what they are planning because they are using those eye communication thingy. As IU chase me I started running only to see Woohyun dragging a struggling L.

“WATCH OUT!!” I warned them to move out of the way because at this rate I can’t stop running because of the minimal space. Woohyun let go of L but it was too late. *crash*

“oof” I squeaked out as I crash towards him as the two of us went tumbling on the floor. It ended up with him on top of me. Time seems to stop as we both look at each other. I tried diverting my gaze away from his mesmerizing eyes but a force keeps pulling me to look at him. As I look at his face I can’t help but to wonder ‘why didn’t I notice that he’s THIS handsome before?’ Okay I admit it! I find him attractive okay? Only now I guess… But it doesn’t mean I like him okay?!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMBY1ocxFk)

*stop denying Kyungmi. How could you not fall for those gorgeous eyes? Those cute nose and lips? I’m sure he’s also good at singing. So how could you not?!* what’s that voice? *I’m your conscience pabo. And also your part time inner girly self* that exist? *of course! You need your conscience so--* not that I mean the inner girly self *oh. Psshh it’s a joke. That would be stupid if it’s true. If you’re girly then you’re girly. If not then good luck*

I hate the way you walk

Hate the way you talk

Hate the way you look at me

Somehow those sentences slapped me. I mean I don’t really hate L. I don’t even know why sometimes I’m acting so cold and distance and there are times when I’m letting my guard down.

Hate the way you smile

Hate those big brown eyes

‘Coz I know they’re not for me

It’s not his smile that I hate it’s his smirk! How he acts so cocky at times is really getting on my nerves. Does he have brown eyes? Not sure—hey! Where is this song coming from anyway?

‘coz we could never be

More than friends

And it hurts me every time

I close my eyes all I see is you

*snap* I notice all of them take pictures. I look at the side and saw that the music is coming from Hoya’s cell phone. “where did you even get that song?” he was about to answer when manager walks in on us. “hey—“ she look at us with wide eyes.

“it’s not what it looks like manager” I push L away from me who groaned in pain but I don't care.Quickly standing up, fixing my uniform I tried explaining. “woah~ I know you guys are hot blooded teenagers and all but do it somewhere where people won’t see okay? Have a great time” she said then skipped away.

Huh?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: hey guys!!! Sorry if I haven't updated for awhile because I'm kind of busy! Anyways I'm helping my cousin here in AFF. He's just starting so please support his story!!!

 

11 Girls a Guy Needed to Forget His FIRST GIRLFRIEND

And also to make it up to you guys I made a one-shot!!! I suddenly want to make a taoris because it's so cute and all so I made one. Please read it okay???

 

That's the problem

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!