Chapter 30: Tricked?!

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

Your POV:

"kyungmi wait!" IU called out but I ignored her. “Please?” she called out but I continued walking.  The next events were in a blur and I just found myself tumbling on the floor with IU on top of me. If people were to see us they would think we are doing something that’s not to be done on school grounds.

“IU get off me” she shook her head “no! Not until you forgive me first” I sigh. It would really be troublesome if others caught us in a provocative position. “Fine now get off” she complied with my request and smiled like nothing happened. I fix my uniform “you know I’m getting creep out by your weird attitude” she scoff “yeah, you’re the one to talk. You think I didn’t notice your change of attitude?”

“What change?” I ask not knowing what she means “oh come on kyungmi, don’t act as if you don’t know. You’re going all emotional right now. Is it because of…L?” she asked in a teasing manner which cause me to turn in a light shade of pink.

“No! I’m not emotional! There’s just too many estrogen that everything goes haywire!!!” I said “oh really?” she raise an eyebrow “then is your hypothalamus having weird reactions that it causes you to go in an abnormal shade of red or pink when you’re having skin ships? Or when he’s getting way to close to you?” “No! and what about you? It seems like your brain is producing dopamine, nor epinephrine and phenyl ethylamine that causes you to go abnormally hyper when “he” is around” I said in triumph.

She harrumphed and then brightened up “I can’t wait for tonight! right Kyungmi ah?” “Yeah sure whatever” I said remembering what it did to me thinking about the sleepover.  “Why don’t you sound so excited? It would be our first sleepover at your house! You should be excited” she said and remained silent for awhile.

“Whatever you say” I finally said and after a moment I could hear sniffing. “IU are you crying?” I ask “yes!” she said “why?” I’m really confuse right now. Why does she have to be so freaking emotional anyway?

“Because you don’t seem to like the idea of *sniff* me having sleepover with you” her cries got louder “IU don’t cry” I tried to calm her down. “I’m excited see? Now please stop crying. I’m going to make sure this would be the greatest sleepover” I said and my effort was rewarded when she stopped crying.

“Okay!!!” I heard IU say. “Bipolar much?” I muttered under my breath and she glared at me then soon beamed. Yep. She’s bipolar.

“A sleepover? Can I come?!” we heard sungjong said who appeared out of nowhere. “where did you come from?” I ask him “oh… we heard you guys talking and I heard about the sleepover so can I come?” we look at each other “how long have you been there?” IU ask “since IU noona mentioned the sleepover” we sigh in relief.

“So can I?” we look at each other “erm… sungjong sleepover is only for girls” he pouted “please?” I shook my head. Then I heard sniffing “you guys hate me” then Infinite showed up “what happened?” Sunggyu ask “noonas hate me” he said sobbing loudly “we don’t” IU defended “it’s just that you really can’t come” she trailed off when Sungjong’s cry got louder.

“How do you make him stop?!” I ask them and I swear I saw something ignite in L’s eyes. “I don’t know…” he said “he won’t stop until he gets what he wants” he look at Woohyun “right hyung?” he said in a different tone that I can’t quite put a finger on it.

“Huh? Oh yeah” he said “last time when I was about to go to America for a vacation he went crying telling me not to go. In the end all of us went to America for the vacation” both of us look at e4ach other and as if on cue Sungjong choked but continued on crying.

“Please don’t cry” he shook his head “no!!! noonas hate me!” we both sigh “fine. You could come with us” I said and he immediately stop crying but didn’t look up. “can hyungs come too?” he ask “what no-“ I was drowned out with his cries again “fine” “no taking back?” he ask “yeah” he immediately stopped crying and look up. He gave an evil smile as if saying ‘gotcha’

“okay! See you guys later and skipped off happily” I was left dumbfounded “don’t worry. I also felt that way when he did that to me” Woohyun patted my shoulder before leaving. The last one to leave was L. but before he did he whispered something “see you later Mimi” he said and left leaving me dumbfounded once again.

“IU” I called out “yeah?” I swallowed my saliva “I feel like an idiot” she holds my hand “yeah. You probably are” she said before dragging me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: exams coming up and I need to study. But I can't help but to updatw for my readers ^^