Chapter 5: Meet Infinite

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

a/n: before I put the chapter I just want to say that I got a new poster and it's an amazing one!!! Let's all clap for 

Infinity Graphic Shop ♥ for a very great work! I swear I love it and L look so hoootttt!!! okay enough fangirling here's the chapter ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"well we should fix that" a good looking guy said. He grab the soda Yoona is holding and walk towards me. When he is near enough he wink and said "watch this" he walk towards Yoona and poured the soda all over her. Infinite cracked up laughing like crazy. Yoona who is still in the state of shock finally recovered.

"wha-why you! How dare you! she's bullying me how dare you do this to the princess of this school!" She pointed at the guy who poured soda on her. "princess? of what? Stupidness?" I scoff but that cause Infinite to laugh more. Yoona is already shaking  in anger.

"We saw what really happened Yoona so stop lying. Don't even dare to make a fool out of us. Even using hyung's name" A girlish guy said.  I guess Yoona feels reall humiliated. She grab the can of soda from the good looking guy and she throws it at me. I don't have any time to think because it happened so fast. The next thing I knew I'm already wet with soda. Everyone got quiet so did Infinite waiting for my move.  I didn't move, I just waited for someone to laugh at me but no one did. 

 

The L guy went forward going in Yoona's direction? Yoona took this chance to look uhhh... As I said like an ugly puppy. But he went pass her and he's going in my direction. WHAT?! I look if there is another person behind me but when I look in front he is already in front of me. "wh-what?" I ask. He didn't speak but just grab my hand and drag me towards infinite.

"are you okay?" A dinosaur looking guy ask. "yeah I'm fine" I don't know why I feel so vulnerable in front of them. Snap out of it Kyungmi! *slaps self mentally* "here" the L guy handed me a handkerchief. I just stared blankly at it. I guess he noticed it so he took the initiative to wipe some of the soda that is on my face.

"YOU!" Yoona shrieked, grab the soda and threw it at me again. I squeezed my eyes shut preparing for the impact but none came. I saw L rubbing his left shoulder while he glared at her. "o-oppa" she whispered but L continued to glare at her with musch more hate. Yoona look at you with fire in her eyes. Not literally because her eyes will burn, but I was hoping it would. "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! L OPPA IS HURT BECAUSE OF YOU" She was about to lunge at me when 2 guys from Infinite stopped her. I really got to learn their name seriously

"let's just get out" one guy said and started dragging me. Geez what's up with them and dragging? But before we could fully get out Yoona shouted again "YOU'LL REGRET THIS PARK KYUNGMI! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN UGLY ORPHAN NERD" then we got out of the cafeteria.

I'm still in a daze but I manage to snap out of it. Only to realize they are dragging me to their hang out spot. When we got there I quickly remove my hands from the guy's grip. He only smiled at me in return. The girlish guy went towards me and handed me a uniform. "here change into this I guess this might be your size. Go and clean yourself" he push me into a bathroom. I cleaned and changed myself and surprisingly the uniform did fit.

I got out and saw them just relaxing or chilling. I stood there awkwardly until the girlish boy noticed me. "oh you're done" it caught the attention of others "erm yeah. kamsamnida" I bowed. I notice the good looking guy looking at me and it just made me feel uncomfortable."relax we won't bite" the hamster guy smiled making his eyes disappear. 

"are you okay? I mean are you hurt anywhere?" The guy who drag me ask "uhm yeah... uhhh" I guess he understood "hoya call me hoya" I nod "neh i'm okay hoya ssi but is L ssi okay? I mean I saw him rubbing his shoulder awhile ago" He laugh "yeah he's fine... Hey! how come you know his name while you don't know mine?" he ask pouting I rub my not so itchy head "it's because Yoona said his name enough times for me to remember?" It seems like i'm unsure with my answer.

"oh.. so you don't know us?" The hamster guy said. I shook my head "guys" he called them and immediately they lined up. "We are Infinite" they said at the same time. "I'm Sunggyu the leader" he smiled that smile. "I'm Dongwoo" The dinosaur looking guy said "Woohyun" he wink "Hoya" he did some dance moves "Sungyeol" the tall guy waved "L" he have that poker face "Sungjong imnida" he did some aegyo. I really don't like aegyo but when he did it I just want to pinch his cheeks. "I guess it's my turn Annyeong haseyo Park Kyungmi imnida" I bowed letting my necklace fall off. You know the necklace that have my name engraved on it. 

"uhh woohyun ssi?" I waved my hands because I saw him looking at the necklace. Sunggyu nudged him and he snap out of his daze. I smiled "thank you for the help. I must get going now" I smiled at them for the first time. "uhh yeah. be careful" Dongwoo ssi said. I'm almost near the exit  when I feel weight on my feet. I look down and saw Sungjong ssi "noooo~ stay here noona!" I tried shaking him off me but he won't budge. Instead his grip got tighter.

"uhhhh... I would love to but I need to go and you're cutting my blood supply in my legs" I really could feel my leg go numb. Thanks to Sungyeol ssi my blood supply came back. "I really need to go. thanks again for everything" I bowed for one last time and went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Again thanks for the wonderful poster

Infinity Graphic Shop ♥

I LOVE IT <33 

please comment and subscribe! Tell me you like the poster right?

So what's the connection of necklace and Woohyun??? I guess some people already have the idea kekeke....