Chapter 23: Am I falling?

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

"tell us what?" we turn then saw Infinite. "oh hey guys" I waved awkwardly "hehe" IU gave a nervous laugh. "what are you guys talking about?" Woohyun ask with a curious tone. "uhm nothing... hehe... nothing at all" I glanced at IU  as she look at me me I think both of us thinking 'how do we get out of this conversation?'  "are you going to order?" IU ask "yep... oh you work here too IU noona?" Sungjong ask "yep. Just started today" we lead them to a large table as they all sat down.

"huh? But I thought you're the daughter of Mr. Lee; the oner ofthe owner of some large condo buildings" Dongwoo said "well it doesn't mean I can't work here" IU crossed her arms. I look at her from the corner of my eye and smiled inwardly when the conversation is being diverted. "but why did we hear our name?" Woohyun ask. 'fudge' I thought. 

"what? nah you must've misheard it" IU waved it off though I could see sweat appearing on her forehead but she made an excused saying it's hot and wiped her forehead with a handkerchief. "what are you guys going to order?" I ask helping IU. I think we couldn't let them know that IU has this crush towards Woohyun. That would ruin the fun and my plan in setting them up together. Though I could see Woohyun sneaking a glance or two at her every now and then I could tell he just needs a little push. But what do I know? It's not like I know something about this thing they call 'love' heck I don't even know what they mean by 'love' 'coz I never experienced one anyway.

But if they would be together in the future he better take care of her or I'll push him on a cliff and get hundreds of dogs to chase him until he got tired and i'm going to chop off his head and display it on my door then skin him alive and put salt all over him so he could vanish or vaporize. Then I'll take out his organs and donate it to those deserving ones. And give his blood to the vampires if ever I found one. In short he better brace himself because I'm going to start a war if he ever hurts IU in any way possible. If I even see a tear drop from her because of him then prepare to face hell Nam Woohyun. Whoah. Where did the sudden ove protection came from?

And besides if they know what we were talking about I don't know what's gonna happen. Not that I care but it's gonna be one hell of awkwardness. And besides I can't let that PFPB (Poker Face PlayBoy) know that. It's not that I like him (a/n: oh really?) in THAT way it's just that I feel sort of nervous and my stomach churning, heart palpitating when I'm with him. Am I sick? I never read such kind of an ailment like this before. OH no maybe I'm going to die!!! Relax Kyungmi nobody died in that cause... I think. Except when you feel like you're being chased by a 10 wheeler truck along with hundreds of elephants making you feel scared and nervous. It's not like you're going to fall from a tall building almost reaching the sky. It's not like you're being by a blackhole making you never see daylight again. It's not like you;re falling for him and his charm looks with those crazy antics, deep mesmerizing eyes, somehow soft hair, kissable lips, cute nose, velvet voice, and the way he look at you that could make anyone... WHOAH! STOP RIGHT THERE PARK KYUNGMI! Don't describe him as if he's so great or something perfect like that. (a/n: but he is) ARGH! what's with this voice inside my head? 

I was snapped of my daze when I saw a hand waving at me. I look at the owner and saw  the hand belongs to L. "sorry" I muttered "can we get the one we gotclast time. Oh and the same flavor please double dutch for me, Chocomint fow Dongwoo, Strawberry for Sungjong, Vanilla for Woohyun, Chocolate for L, Rocky road for Sungyeol and ube for hoya right?" Sunggyu ask and Hoya nodded.

"but what were you guys really talking about?" Sungyeol ask and I mentally curse him. IU and I look at each other "uhhh... we were playing a game" she blurted "a game?" they ask "uhhh...yeah" "or maybe..." L went too close invading my personal space "you're maybe you're liking one ice or aof us already? Is it me?" he whispered on my ear. I push him off not too gentle "it's a game of who's nice or annoying" he chuckled "sure~" i rolled my eyes and we both left.

But I turn around and ask them "what drinks?" "4 fruit shakes and 3 chocolate drinks" I nodded taking out their already made orders and told one of the employee the drinks to be served. After waiting for 10 minutes their drink is done and I asked IU to help me carry their orders. I gave them their desired flavor as IU set down the drinks one by one.

I look at them smiling happily while unconsciously smiling. Then my gaze stopped at L. Seeing how he eat or make any small actions make my heart pound. I look at IU who's looking at the oblivious Woohyun and I said to her to let us leave them so they could eat properly. I look at him one more time and my heart goes 'dugeun dugeun' I shook my head then leave with my hand clutching my chest. 

Why do I feel like I'm falling into something deep? What is this distracting feeling? Why am I falling? If ever I'm falling I hope it's not love because I don't know how i'll save myself this time from this mess. I just hope my heart will stop beating like this when he's around. I just hope that I'm not falling inlove with you Kim Myungsoo. I'm afraid you'll just break my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

HEY GUYS!!!! GUESS WHAT??? I REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS TODAY! I ONLY KNOW ABOUT IT THIS MORNING MAYBE AROUND 8? THEN I CHECK MY STORY AND FIND OUT I GOT 100 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY! *THROWS CONFETTI* I EVEN DID MY HAPPY CRAZY DANCE WHICH CAUSE ME TO BUMP MY HEAD ON THE PROCESS.

HAPPY 100th SUBSCRIBERS AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME SINCE I STARTED. i NEVER KNEW I COULD HAVE SUCH AN ACCOMPLISHMENT IN 13 YEARS OF MY EXISTENCE IN THIS WORLD. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

LET'S START WITH THE FIRST SUBSCRIBER DOWN TO THE ONE HUNDREDTH SHALL WE?

b2uties

 iffahgikwang

 SSMB2ST

 cheshire08

 ViviChenny

 Inspirit1508

 HallyuGI

MinYoungg

Aznlor

strumthatchord

Hello24

nothingsover

 ada5842

Shelties

LittleCupcakes

SayHunHanMinSoo

tinag123

 BlackDevil_InHell

IMONOYAMAGIRL

KimChi27Mochi

yannieHeart

na-jia

KC_cHoI

Toxicstar99

InfiniteLove27

Luluteuh

 lovegirl098

mikeemouse10

BabeYumiko

Fairuzzy

Lolalanapink

Yuri_lovely

gosonyushidae

 lyrasymphony

Lilichelle

Mirrrrawr

tredwrrior

 ankyu22

 love_kyusung

 batmaneatsrice

Jaeryeolover

 FlirtingAsia

hallothere

seobabyjoo

ceinzz

flupyjinx

fArhonEy

koreasujufan

hyumonster

Paj1324

cutePILLOW01

AienaFieka97

 lollipoplicious

 lalakuz

SEohyun_LOVER

lourdeslulu

ailisu

tiffany1

Pandabacon

 ghieee

marxpchar56

myst--

LittleBubblegummer

rodzilawati

Inspiritlover12

cutiedubu11294

fawbnerdy05

dizwizxo

 bellezainal

 myungsoo_daehyun

 yanyanrebekah

freako

SunYoung_

 iceprincess_ljjang

loveydoveywithkpop

Rebeck

ansson

geniie123

HappyAngel

Shazzyx3

BlingyCharismaDino

allyredovan

qsnow94  

dawn2pm

EunSun

Lulu13

 julialand

SooYeol

sshlaa

Tiffxx

namseonaa

 A-Tea-Spoon

MsDevilzxc

myungsoo_jjj

myliza92

aniseslayman

NamDun

KimEunMin

chamomile07

cutiepieboyfriend

ALSO TO MY COMMENTORS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

AND TO THOSE WHO KEEP COMMENTING BUT WON'T SUBSCRIBE OR TO THOSE SILENT READERS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO~ THE SUBSCRIBE TO STORY BUTTON IS LOCATED AT THE FOREWORD SLIGHTLY AT THE LEFT CORNER OF THE STORY TITLE. IT'S JUST ONE CLICK AWAY.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME! YOU CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!

lOTS OF LOVE FROM -chudo-Ned-