Special Chapter: Last Dance (part 1)

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

 

a/n: I know I said I'll post the special chapter after I have acquired my 100th subscriber but I just can't help it. Don't worry though it's only part one here!!! So please do enjoy~ And I would suggest that you should play the songs so it would have more effect :)

Special Chapter: Last Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-1J6rQi0Ds (wedding dress english version)

As the two wide doors opened everything is revealed. From the luxurious decorations. Where everything is filled with rose petals in different shades. The atmosphere where everything seems like a fairytale.  the visitors all are familiar faces but only one caught my eye, press who continue snapping pictures since the door opened, and the isle surrounded by beautiful flowers. The music appropriate for the union of two hearts and the type of music that can make you cry. Everything is perfect. Well almost, I’m wearing the wedding gown that I’ve always dreamed of from the design of the gown to the length of my veil, the motif of the wedding is according to my likings, and even the church is where I dreamed of to be married.

Everything seems like a fairytale that every girl in the world is dreaming of. They say I’m so lucky but I don’t feel it. Everything should be perfect right? But there’s one thing missing. I’m not marrying the person I love. The person waiting for me right now isn’t the one whom I planned on to spend my lifetime with. Everything is solely for business nothing more.

I could already feel tears threatening to fall and when I look at my left I saw my father smiling at me. “I’m proud of you” he said and I smiled at him. “Are you ready?” I give him a weak nod and we started to walk down the aisle. I could see my mom wiping her tears trying to look strong.

Then I look at the direction where he is located. There he is, the person who I loved and dreamed to spend my life with. The person who accepted me the way I am and who loved me in return. I always wonder how it would feel like to walk down the aisle with my father beside me then the one who’s waiting in front is him Kim Myungsoo. And how it would feel like to be called Mrs. Kim, but that won’t happen.  He’s not the one waiting for me in front of the altar. He’s only there watching with the audience, looking at me and can’t do anything. I tear my gaze away from him and look ahead. There he is the person whom I’m about to marry that I don’t truly love.

I remember the day we first met, our first date, the fun moments, the romantic ones, our first kiss, our promises with each other and so many more. I always knew we’re meant for each other but how did things turn up this way?

~~~

a/n: stop the song wedding dress and play the next one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRCxZHaCk4 (12:51 by Krissy and Ericka)

It was a rainy day and my classes just finished. I took extra few classes to help me in the future. The school is almost empty so I’m guessing it’s almost night. It’s raining cats and dogs and I’m glad I brought my umbrella.

I opened my umbrella but I saw someone leaning against the wall. I saw it’s Kim Myungsoo but he prefer people calling him L.  I wonder why though. He’s one of the Kingkas who call themselves Infinite. “ummm L ssi what are you doing here?” I ask him. He look at me “waiting for the rain to stop obviously…What you think I’m waiting for you?” He smirks. I glared at him “well sorry for asking” yep he’s arrogant and cold so I wonder why girls swoon over him.

I notice him standing there slightly shivering but he managed to cover it up.  “you’re shivering” I said “no” he look stubborn I give a long defeated sigh. I was already 5 steps away when his shivering image flashed in my mind “I can’t believe I’m doing this” I went in front of him. ‘what are you doing?” he ask “the rain won’t stop raining and I think it will continue for hours’ I said “so?” I sigh “do you want to get out of here or not?” he looks at me to the umbrella then outside. He sigh because he knew there’s no way out. “Fine” he said I shared him my umbrella but he grabbed it from me so now he’s the one holding the umbrella. “You’re too short. I’ll get wet” I scoff “well sorry for my napoleon complexion” I said sarcastically “you’re not short. I’m just tall”

After that we walked in silence when a car came speeding by so he pulled me closer to him. I widened my eyes then blushed. I can’t believe a nerd like me is with the Kingka Kim Myungsoo. “Be careful” he said then gently let go. We reached the bus stop and waited for the bus.

The bus soon came and I look at him “well this is my stop” I bowed at him. I climbed the bus but I heard him “wait” I look at him “what’s your name?” He asked “Kyungmi, Nam Kyungmi” I smiled “nice meeting you Kyungmi” he said “you too L ssi” then I went to take a sit.

~~

“Kyungmi” I saw Myungsoo waving at me during P.E. everyone might be wondering why the Kingka is talking to the nerd. Well me and Myungsoo got close and so did Infinite. Their kind of crazy really ad my brother is even shocked. I forgot to tell you he’s part of Infinite but people didn’t knew that he has a sister. I was the one who requested that so Infinite is kind of shock also.

I blushed but gave him a tiny wave. I thought he’s all cold and poker face but geez he’s like a child.

~~

“Will you go out with me?” he ask with the help of Infinite “why?” I ask not knowing why he would ask me out. “I love you okay? You’re the only girl who can make me smile. You bring the best out of me but also the worst. Please will you be mine?” he ask. I nodded “yah! I f you hurt my sister you’re dead” Oppa said then we all laugh. “so what do you say?” I grinned “you know I’ll be an idiot not to say yes to the person I like” then he fist pumped and went aroung crazt yelling everyone that he’s going out with me.

~~

“Wrong! I said you should mix it not throw it” I said while teaching him how to bake.”can’t we just buy a cake or something?” I chuckled “shut up and let’s start again” he pouted “kyungmi~ babe? Please?” I laugh “you must learn it the hard way”

~~

a/n: Stop the song 12:51 and play any of these songs. It's the same song but different version of first love by utada hikaru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkNooh1lFaU (english version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK5-dv75NE (japanese version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwySHCNZPfc (Piano version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeomtLGCbc (music box version)

(though I suggest the music box version it's up to you readers to chhose the one that you like!!)

Myungsoo blindfolded me as he led me to some place “Kim Myungsoo I swear if you’ll kidnapped me I’m going to castrate you” I hear him chuckle “relax babe” then he took the blindfold. I stared at the place n amazement “it’s-“ I shed a tear and he look at me worriedly “don’t you like it?” he ask “no” I saw him having the disappointed look “I love it” I hugged him. “but I love you more” I said then he made a joking face “since when did you learn to be greasy? I swear you shouldn’t go near your brother, look what he did to you” he exclaimed and I laughed. “but… I love you too” he leaned in with half lidded eyes and so did I. This is it, our first kiss that I won’t forget. It felt so magical, like everything doesn’t matter around us. It’s only me and him right now that matters. I wish time would stop so we can stay like this forever. I wish that every bit of problem and worry will disappear instantly so we don’t have anything to worry about and could spend more time together. No words are exchanged but our feelings are clearly understood. He loves me and I love him. That’s all that matter right now. That’s all I want and everything I need to make me happy.

~~

a/n: Stop the song first love and play twinkle by taetiseo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t0e0V0tZlE (twinkle by TaeTiSeo)

Everyone was shock when I entered the school. Well who wouldn’t be when a nerd suddenly comes in with a stylish hair, contact lenses, and a thin layer of make-up. Boys look at me like I’m a piece of meat while girls look in envy. “See Kyungmi ah everyone likes you” sungjong said. I only shook my head and saw Myungsoo waiting for me in my locker. I approached him “oppa” I called softly. He look at me then look back. After a few seconds he snapped his head to my side with wide eyes. He rubbed his eyes then touched my face. “Please tell me I’m dreaming” he said then slapped his face “nope” he groaned “why did you have to fix yourself? Your perfect the way you are” I tiltedmyh ead “why?” but sungjong answered for him “kyungmi, kyungmi. Look at our little L who’s jealous” he mocked but L glared at him.  “shut it” then infinite came strutting down the hall and went to my locker “who’s this girl?” Sunggyu ask “don’t tell me you’re cheating on my sister?!” Woohyun asked angrily. I chuckled “that won’t happen oppa, but if it does I’m going to beat him to pulp” their eyes widened “Kyungmi?!” I nodded. Woohyun pat Myungsoo’s shoulder “it’ll be difficult for you boy, you have lots of competition” he eyed the boys.

~~

a/n: you don't need to load a new one and you could just continue the one that you used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkNooh1lFaU (english version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK5-dv75NE (japanese version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwySHCNZPfc (Piano version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeomtLGCbc (music box version)

“oppa what will you do if we’re separated by fate?” I asked out of the blue. He gaze fondly at me “then I’ll do anything to keep us together” I look at the sky “why? What if I became ugly? What if I became dumb? What if I suddenly vanished/ what if I have cancer? What if- -“ I was stopped when he kissed me. It was sweet and gentle, full of love. “Stop saying things like that, I love you okay? I never even cared about your appearance before. I got frustrated that time when you just have your make over because that means I have many rivals. I love you and I’ll repeat it over and over again so you will know what I’m saying is true. He kissed my forehead “and if fate will go against us I’ll fight back for you as long as you want me to. I’ll never give up and I’ll sacrifice everything for us. I love you Nam Kyungmi, I hope you love me too” my eyes is full of tears and I let them dropped “I love you too Kim Myungsoo, I really do” we shared a passionate kiss when we heard coughing and then wooting behind us. We saw my brother with cross arms looking sternly at us then he laugh good naturedly “man that was so sweet” dongwoo said “aish hyungs” myungsoo has an annoyed expression but smiled again. I hope this will last forever.

~~

“What?! you can’t do this to me!” I look at my parents in disbelief “you have to kyungmi and it’s your responsibility”

~~

“oppa” I called him. “hey there babe~” he kissed my cheeks ‘can we talk?” he saw my serious expression so he stopped smiling “what is it?” he ask with a smooth voice. I look around

I was pulled back from reality when I heard the priest saying “do you Lee Byunghun take Nam Kyungmi as your lawfully wedded wife through richer or poor, sickness and health?” he look serious “I do” the priest turned to me “do you Nam Kyungmi take Lee Byunghun as your lawfully wedded husband through richer or poor, sickness and health?” I didn’t answer for a second. L.joe look at me. I saw everyone’s eyes waiting for me to answer. I look at him and I smiled painfully. I look at the priest “I do” my heart is breaking right now when I thought those will be the words that I would like to say in this place. “you may now kiss the bride” I’m nervous right now. L.joe lifted my veil and kissed me. It’s different with the kisses I shared with Myungsoo. Very different in a lot of ways.

It’s now reception and I’m just sitting. I saw someone’s shadow above me. I look up and saw him, the first person I ever loved, the person I only loved. He offered his hands “let’s dance” I took his hands and we went to the dance floor. Everyone made way for us and we danced in the middle. It seems like we’re the newlywed couples here.

The song turned into a slow dance. I started to cry silently, I hate it! I hate it how we’re supposed to be with each other when it’s impossible already. “stop crying” he pulled me closer and whispered in my ear “I love you, I still do and I’ll wait for you. When you asked me what will I do if fate is against us then I’ll continue to fight back and I won’t stop. It’s our last dance together so we better cherish it. I’ll never forget this moment” I could feel his tears falling down my head “wherever you are, whoever you are I would still love you. I know I’m being redundant here but it’s the only thing I could say even though I have a lot in mind. Please, even though I’m not by your side I’ll do everything to protect you and make you smile” the song ended so we have to break apart. I went to the garden and there I cried my heart out.

“I guess it would really be our last dance, I hate myself for not expressing how I really feel before. I never said enough I love you’s and sweet words to you. I’ll wait for you Kim Myungsoo, even if it would be in another life I would still love you. I’ll endure any pain just to be with you. But for now I would have to let you go and go on separate paths. But someday our paths will surely connect again and we could start anew.” I look at the stars as tears continue to drop from my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: The reason why I posted this is because I might not be able to update for awhile. It depends on my grades really. If I get a grade lower than 85% then i'm doomed. Though I'll continue to update until Saturday (maybe). Because it's when our report card will be issued. I know I'm saying lots of things but I want to inform you guys about it so there won't be questions. But if luck is against me then I'm apologizing in advance and i'll do my best until I can update again ^^