Chapter 15: Some revenge huh?

Sleeping Beauty and the Campus Prince

Your POV:

The bell rang and everything is like a blur. I mean first I'm friends with kingkas whom I didn't know exist because really I don't pay attention to things around me. Then I got glares, and also death mails. Wow let's clap our hands for a new upgrade. And Yoona's revenge always fail. Why don't we take a look back, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was P.E. time and I went to the changing rooms. I opened my locker already expecting something. I look inside and saw my uniform torn. I could see the girls around me smirking but I ignored it. I went to my bag and got a plastic bag containing my P.E. uniform. I proceed changing and the girls smirk turn into a frown which means it's my time to pay back. "what never saw a uniform before?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we're playing dodge ball and our teacher will grade us. There's 2 team namely Team A and Team B. I know such a lame name but there's nothing I can do but just go with it. I'm on team B while Yoona is on Team A. Great luck huh? and to top it off my team mates are weak or stupid, maybe both. So it's official we're doomed. Yoona smirked at me "hey there ugly orphan nerd"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The coach blew his whistle. "enough Team B wins" my team mates who's already out cheered and squealed while I was panting. I look at Yoona and smirk when I saw she's fuming. How did we win? Easy because they're stupid (and when I say stupid, I mean as in really stupid). That doesn't make sense does it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're having a group presentation and we should choose our own group mates. L and Sungyeol who's in my class we're already drag by other people. The others really didn't want to take me in.  Mrs. Choi saw me alone without a group and she approached me. "do you have a group Kyungmi?" she ask. Yeah she's nice and she's one of my favorite teacher. I shook my head "who wants to have Kyungmi on their group?" She ask the class. No one dared to move and she look at me. "well I'll appoint you as the one who will grade all of them okay?" then she wink at me. I look at everyone who seems to be queasy (except for L and Sungyeol) and smiled evilly but didn't make it too obvious. "I would love to Mrs. Choi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the last period of the class and the lesson is well hard and boring. I feel papers being thrown at me and giggles from girls. The 2 people sitting on my left is really oblivious. Why? Because they're sleeping that's why. I just ignored it but when they were about to throw the paper the teacher turn around and caught sight of it. I guess all of us know what happened next right? I'm so lucky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now I'm fixing my stuffs and casually went out. Then I felt a hand grab my wrist and dragged me. Geez can't they see that I have my own two feet to walk with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n:

Yeah I'm such a bad girl but I know you guys love me right???